Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Tvs in the kitchen is one of my major pet hates. Communicate with each other over a meal!
i‘ve communicated with my family enough over the last 11 weeks ... I literally have no more to say to them 🤣 ... Pass me the remote.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Me&My

Why doesnt she just do a Q&A and we can all ask the same burning question... Where is Mr Rackley? I hate when people shove their lives in your face 24/7 then when shit hits the fan they go all private? Just let us in on the drama ffs we’ve had to see Mexican holidays for the past 4 years you can’t give us 4 mins lowdown on what happened?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

HMC

VIP Member
I’d say Mr Rackley doesn’t know himself now not doing constant DIY
I’ve visions of him living his best life, in the sun on his yacht that he bought with his half of the house money, surrounded by glamorous women, glass of champagne on one hand and throwing his DIY tools out to sea with the other😍

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
She wasn't nice. She has a really narcissistic, nasty side to her that if you're not blowing smoke up her arse, then she's awful. Her family are as bad. Her mum always hated the (ex) husband. He was never good enough for her darling daughter.
and yet the mother was always on holiday with them!🙈😂 Sounds like he’s well rid....I’m sure he misses having his lunch made 5 days in advance and knowing what he’s having for dinner 2 weeks on Thursday

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
The tree is up! 🎄

I'm going to say it again - anyone who put their decorations up in November is a CUNT. No exceptions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Gembo

VIP Member
Me again, sorry I know it’s not a rave thread and I’m honestly not particularly a fan of hers, I’ve never liked her styling at all, but just as an overall thing with instagram I’d be so happy to see someone who’s a bit more real. It’s all too contrived, curated and copied and it’s got boring. Please don’t do ads again if you’re reading here Ebz, I for one would love to see someone with a normal house who’s working hard to put herself back together after a divorce and just being real. That would actually fascinate me compared to everyone putting on their identical show reel and doing swipe ups. None of us are perfect so just show the real stuff it’s refreshing.

Reactions: 23

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Hope he likes changing the wallpaper once every month. And best start bringing the Christmas tree down from the loft soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Gembo

VIP Member
It can’t be easy though getting divorced and starting again, I’m assuming that she’s bought by herself and houses aren’t cheap, I couldn’t afford to stay living where I am if I got divorced. People are more relatable when they’re honest and not trying to impress so I hope she stays that way, it could be quite inspiring to watch her rebuild her life. I wish her well.

Reactions: 21

coldtoast

Omg I have just found this site! I deleted her and pinkpeony home ages ago as the seriously annoyed me. How the mighty have fallen! 1200 calorie Jen has piled on the beef and Mrs Rackley is no more. I hope Mr Rackley is having a well deserved rest in a house with crumbs, mess, mis matched furniture, and wallpaper from 1986.
I did allways wonder if he maybe wanted kids but she didn’t want them messing up her show home.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Maybe he said we don't need to shop for the month when only 2 of us live here, I don't fancy drinking 2 week old milk. Maybe he didn't want his lunch for Friday made on Sunday. Maybe he said let's just use our phones to remind us to post bday cards instead of trooping to the command centre to see what we are supposed to be doing 😂

Honestly she's my fave I miss her madness.

• Haha

Moaner

If you look back at her posts it’s amazing how she had the following she did. She really was quite rude if anybody dared question how she could afford to keep replacing perfectly good things. Also if anyone asked were anything was from she would reply “read my blog” 🙄
Enjoy the champers Mr R 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Emsie

VIP Member
🤣 🤣 🤣 I miss her odd little life! I miss her matalan shoes on display and weekends full of vaccing and lush bath bombs. Oh she did make me laugh... Come back! Help me do my food shop. Oohhhh I miss that paper flower display disaster and changing all the beds in the spare rooms even though no one slept in them! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She's got the slow cooker out ... Mrs Rackley is like Michael Bouble - she comes ALIVE at Xmas !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s got him building a chimney breast media wall. It’s a slippery slope from here to the monthly shop command centre

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Still unsold.
Looking at the house through Right Move makes you realise just how tacky it is - it doesn’t photograph at all well and I’m sure puts off potential buyers.
It’s sad though isn’t it - they poured blood sweat and tears into that house, especially the garden which although not to my taste they worked hard on.
I could never understand The motivation to strip perfectly good wallpaper etc after a full day at work - they never stopped with the endless DIY. And why did she do that massive monthly shop buying with military precision... there was only 2 of them. Pop to Tesco Express and chill the fuck out Ebru, Emma-Jane, Emily Rackley.

• Haha