Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it might just be the one near "family"! ( Been for sale for ages, now under offer!)
Still reckon the one she "wanted" that was taken of the market was right beside the current house and even more expensive!
Do they realise the bank of Mum and Dad will run out one day?

Reactions: 1
I know the ones you’re talking about!! Think your right about the one taken off the market!!! However are they going to cope..... don’t they realise with all the extra space they are going to be spending 3x the amount of time cleaning now.!!!?

I know the ones you’re talking about!! Think your right about the one taken off the market!!! However are they going to cope..... don’t they realise with all the extra space they are going to be spending 3x the amount of time cleaning now.!!!?
Then they will be in their element! Or alternatively they're going all "private" because she's going to get a cleaner in ?
My question is of course, where are they going to keep the pony??

I'd also pay to see the neighbours' faces when they realise they're there to stay and not just a passing visit ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Safiya is a product of Rebecca’s parenting, no wonder she is such a worried little thing! Mrs M seems manic one moment, all happy happy for the camera and then back to her grumpy snappy self. Safyia seems such a sad little soul, never quite knowing whether Rebecca is happy with her! I wonder what lees family/mum think of Rebecca.[/QUOTE
A lurker here. Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but they have bought a house in the £550,000+ price range so money is no issue for these two child exploiters.It is so sad to be that financially secure and still feel the need to sell your children for an easy life.Be an ‘online digital content creator’ but leave your children out of it. Everybody in their ‘village’ thinks they are trash.
My thoughts exactly. Vlog till the cows come home but leave the poor kids out of it. I watch a few vloggers who actually don’t show there kids at all. Dina Tokio is one she has two children and only ever showed them once as new borns but then has made a decision not to show there faces online. Mrs M only seems to spend quality time With her kids if it’s vlogged

Reactions: 4
I've just watched some of Mrs Hinch. I'm dreading Mrs M for next few weeks. All content will likely be courtesy of her and the September favourites will include a gadget for cleaning plug holes and a minky sponge with soda crystals from home bargains ?

Spot on. Check out this mornings stories??

Omg!! Can she be anymore cringe!!! Keep tagging Mrs H Reb..... might get you some more ‘fans’ ???

Reactions: 2
Guess the sponsorship between Channel Mum, Method, eCloths and going "natural" bit the dust then :cry:

Yep!! Get ALL the chemicals and plastic you can, keep tagging Mrs H ...... desperado!!!

This is SO embarrassingly desperate. People love Mrs Hinch for her personality as much as her cleaning hacks. Mrs Humdrum just doesn't have the charisma to pull it off! Glad so many people have called her out in the YouTube comments though.

I also saw on one of Mrs Hinch's insta stories that she has already copyrighted a few Hinch phrases etc so I wonder if this video would breach that?

Reactions: 3
Omg!! Can she be anymore cringe!!! Keep tagging Mrs H Reb..... might get you some more ‘fans’ ???
I’m blocked from her insta
This is SO embarrassingly desperate. People love Mrs Hinch for her personality as much as her cleaning hacks. Mrs Humdrum just doesn't have the charisma to pull it off! Glad so many people have called her out in the YouTube comments though.

I also saw on one of Mrs Hinch's insta stories that she has already copyrighted a few Hinch phrases etc so I wonder if this video would breach that?
in the cleaning vid. Mrs M is just going through the motions. Why on earth is she brushing the door. And then the zaflora on the kitchen roll in the rubbish bin. She says she’s been doing it for years. Never ever seen her mention it once. Go back to your sofa with your blanket and pretend your editing Rebecca

Reactions: 4

Nail on the head! Mrs Hinch is just doing basic cleaning but with some personality, it's nothing really to do with the tips.

It's annoying meldum is making so much money

Reactions: 2
And the sheepie fans are now out getting defensive on behalf of Reb and her cleaning. If you're not a sheep you can just " Bore off". Charming :eek:
Question would you really use the abrasive, scouring side of your "Fake Minkeh" on a PLASTIC bath ?? Must be either minging or that's right you don't really care about the state you leave it in because you're " MOVING HOUSE", just in case anyone hadn't got that snippet of information :sleep:
Plus take a quick look at the state of the edge of her bath as she gaily Zofloras the inside :sick:

I'm so glad Reb was predictable!

"I don't know why she doesn't use Method"
Erm because not everyone has fecking £3 to buy an anti bac that smells of grandmas old fashioned drawer liners!
Apologies to those who use it, I personally don't like lavender or rhubarb smell ?

I'm so glad Reb was predictable!

"I don't know why she doesn't use Method"
Erm because not everyone has fecking £3 to buy an anti bac that smells of grandmas old fashioned drawer liners!
Apologies to those who use it, I personally don't like lavender or rhubarb smell ?
Or have it "gifted" in a great big PO Box haul!!
A previous promoted " favourite" and she can't even read the instructions correctly!! (But some kind souls "DMed" her with the info!!:rolleyes:)

I laughed at her jumping on the bandwagon, the comments on last night's vlog were fab and her bestie jumped in saying how lovely and clean her home was with 3 children and busy work life ?

She thinks she's doing Mrs Hinch a favour? It's taken Reb 5 years to get 93k subs on YouTube. It took Mrs Hinch 3 or 4 days to go from 100k to 550k on instagram with simple cleaning tips, no children to use to look cute and used for sponsored ads.

Mrs m really needs to switch it up, cleaning things that were already pretty clean.

How much of that pink stuff did she use on the already clean cooker?

My house isn't that clean but my bin is as nothing wet ever goes in it.

Mrs m I know you are reading this, how about you face a real challenge and deal my my house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.