Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very rehearsed and towards the end they couldn’t even be bothered. It was very half hearted
Always relieved when someone agrees. As soon as she said "Hi kids" I knew then I'd find fault with them.

The bit when he was talking about their sex life absolutely turned my stomach.

They are just such an unlikely couple, I can picture her more with a rugby player type rather than Lee with all his cringey dad jokes and bizarre 90s gelled hair. It's like he's a whole generation older than her, and that's really saying something considering Reb's lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
What a shock, Mrs M films with Safiya! You could see she wasn't liking it but tolerated her because she knows multiple forums are saying she treats Safiya unfairly.
Love safiya saying they've got another holiday coming up ?

Yep.....Hello Edgy Reb of Kippie Lodge chic!!! How predictable, we all see how you are with your eldest child and there you are trying to prove everyone wrong!! Sorry, you can’t fale it!!! If they are going in another holiday I hope it’s during school break time! Regardless of the laws in Scotland it is not right to disrupt S like that all the time, she clearly isn’t the happiest in school and keep taking her out is unfair on her, it’s nothing to do with what’s best for the kids, it’s whats best for R and L, they are both incredibly selfish. As for all the sheep saying going on holiday with your family and seeing other countries is great education, as said before, they could be anywhere, the kids see kids club and that’s it!!! They don’t spend hardly anytime with the parents or each other as they are in different clubs. Thought also they were skint??

• Heart
Likely another sponsored (sorry I mean gifted) trip to plug neilson winter programme.

I'm sure one of them will get sick whilst on holiday again (never have I met such a sickly family) and the real spoilt brat and ungrateful Reb will be exposed.

But remember Guru Lee says "Having at least one holiday to look forward to maketh a happy marriage" ?
(As Reb blusters in " it doesn't need to be abroad even, not everyone can afford that" ?)

Maybe a wee Autumn break to help with the stress of moving ?

I'd love this cost cutting lifestyle, new clothes, holidays, less work, more gin.

Mr puppy dog Meldrum is having a vasectomy. She's got the lurgy again but a spoonful of a vitamin will keep it at bay.
Mrs Meldrum is struggling with interesting instastories unless they pay.

Reactions: 1
Mr puppy dog Meldrum is having a vasectomy. She's got the lurgy again but a spoonful of a vitamin will keep it at bay.
Mrs Meldrum is struggling with interesting instastories unless they pay.
Well that'll give them some "interesting" vlog content.............why not they've pretty much filmed everything else.................

Not original content as mother and father of daughters are currently debating vasectomies and contraception when your family is finished.

Not a huge surprise then that the meldrums then start talking about it.

Just watched the vlog about Florence’s birthday! How sad was the bit at the end when they were blowing out her candles. Safiyah was visible upset with Rebeca’s Mum comforting her, Rebecca then sternly ask safiyah do you want to blow the candles to which safiyah replies you can tell Rebecca is pissed. I have two children my self and a huge extended family of children of similar ages and usually with very young kids some one will be upset in some one else’s bday! It’s just part n parcel of having young kids. Her tone of voice with safiyah is just awful

Just watched the vlog about Florence’s birthday! How sad was the bit at the end when they were blowing out her candles. Safiyah was visible upset with Rebeca’s Mum comforting her, Rebecca then sternly ask safiyah do you want to blow the candles to which safiyah replies you can tell Rebecca is pissed. I have two children my self and a huge extended family of children of similar ages and usually with very young kids some one will be upset in some one else’s bday! It’s just part n parcel of having young kids. Her tone of voice with safiyah is just awful
I can't bare to watch her vlogs anymore but it is so plain to see that she has a difficult relationship with Safiyah. It's impossible to hide. Luckily Safiyah seems to have a good relationship with her grandmother.

How can someone who daily vlogged for over a year say she doesn't know how and what to film? Lee standing in front of the camera as they sang Happy Birthday! Why leave that in?
Part of me feels she's just moved the Meldrums to Mrs M because she's not creative enough to think out of the box and is trying to be like Louise Pentland with "The Weekly" and 2 random videos...often sponsored tat or someone else's great idea that must be copied.

Reactions: 4
She moved the Humdrums to her channel purely to try and reach her ‘magic’ 100k subs, it’s that simple. How sad!! YT is saturated with these wannabe Saccone joly mummy/family vloggers, selling their children’s childhoods/privacy just for a few quid and some free crap!! What a price to put on your child, shame on them. She’s so sharp with Safiyah,
there is no warmth in her voice at all, now and then purely for the camera Reb puts on all the smiles and giggles with her but you can tell S is almost like what are you doing? Then she goes back to normal and just continues to bark orders at her. I think Reb will have her work cut out there when Safyiah is older! If we can see it I’m sure their family/friends must be aware of it too. Thought the vlog was awful, zero effort, I’d be ashamed to put that out.

Reactions: 5
She moved the Humdrums to her channel purely to try and reach her ‘magic’ 100k subs, it’s that simple. How sad!! YT is saturated with these wannabe Saccone joly mummy/family vloggers, selling their children’s childhoods/privacy just for a few quid and some free crap!! What a price to put on your child, shame on them. She’s so sharp with Safiyah,
there is no warmth in her voice at all, now and then purely for the camera Reb puts on all the smiles and giggles with her but you can tell S is almost like what are you doing? Then she goes back to normal and just continues to bark orders at her. I think Reb will have her work cut out there when Safyiah is older! If we can see it I’m sure their family/friends must be aware of it too. Thought the vlog was awful, zero effort, I’d be ashamed to put that out.
The cake issue just sums them up. Rebecca says jump and lee says how high. If they wasn’t to her standard she should have stuck on her joules boots and got one that was to her standard. She said she’s following a new cleaning method sounds like another rip off video this time it looks like she is going to attempt the the organised Mum cleaning method.[/QUOTE]

Lee stood right in front of the camera when they were singing happy birthday, what a bloody idiot! hahahhaha bet reb was fuming! hahaa

Reactions: 3
Lee stood right in front of the camera when they were singing happy birthday, what a bloody idiot! hahahhaha bet reb was fuming! hahaa
It looked like he was filming/taking photos on his phone too, I'm sure she could have edited his footage in, even if it was a photo with "Daddy stood in front of the camera ooops!" on screen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.