Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs M cleaned one door!!! not even a full door, half a door! FGS its infuriating. If youre going to make a 'cleaning' video. Do some cleaning!

She is too nasty and passive aggressive in her comment section on Youtube. If she wants her channel to grow then this is not the right way to go about it! Emily Norris is never nasty back to negative comments.

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad Reb was predictable!

"I don't know why she doesn't use Method"
Erm because not everyone has fecking £3 to buy an anti bac that smells of grandmas old fashioned drawer liners!
Apologies to those who use it, I personally don't like lavender or rhubarb smell ?
:eek::eek::eek: Don’t you diss my method sprays!!! I love them. Lol each to their own. I use them because they are non toxic so use either those or ecover products.

I am a bit fed up of all the 50-100k vloggers jumping on the bandwagon to try and get more subs.

:eek::eek::eek: Don’t you diss my method sprays!!! I love them. Lol each to their own. I use them because they are non toxic so use either those or ecover products.

I am a bit fed up of all the 50-100k vloggers jumping on the bandwagon to try and get more subs.
It's Mrs M and her snooty comments, she comes across as a pretentious cow, then tries to keep it real by saying she's never cleaned her bin ?
Then Louise Pentland gushing over Method like a domestic slobbess pretending she uses it and you know it's just for show. They don't care about it being non toxic its all to be in the 'in' crowd or they're paid to pretend to use it.

Notice Mrs M has never used the wipes she used all over her house on a speed clean ad?

Reactions: 1
I know exactly what you mean. My husband agrees with you though and complains my lavender and herbal smelling products make our house smell like an old people’s home. :oops:

Ok so now they’re down to one channel, is lee ever going back to work?‍♀Or is just going to prance around like s spare part. Her fan girls must be bat tit crazy her content is some of the worst out of the mummy vloggers. You can tell she’s naturally quite a lazy person and likes to take a slower pace. She’s not passionate about cleaning or organising like say Emily Norris. Mrs M fashion or make up tips are nothing to be desired. She needs to rethink this career option ASAP

Ok so now they’re down to one channel, is lee ever going back to work?‍♀Or is just going to prance around like s spare part. Her fan girls must be bat tit crazy her content is some of the worst out of the mummy vloggers. You can tell she’s naturally quite a lazy person and likes to take a slower pace. She’s not passionate about cleaning or organising like say Emily Norris. Mrs M fashion or make up tips are nothing to be desired. She needs to rethink this career option ASAP
He needs to get a grip and go get a job!! He was offshore he only worked 21 weeks a year!! FFS he had the other 31 to play golf!!

Don’t know how they can fund £500k house on £20k a year!!

Don't fall for Method being 'healthy'. It's pretty unhealthy according to ewg board. Not sure if I am allowed to link it, but it's the best place to check on these companies. Mrs Meyer's is a little better, but still falls way behind. I can't stand the smell of any of that, tho.

Bloody hell Lee.....go and get a life! Walking around their local Co-Op talking into a camera grinning like a total idiot.... the locals must be peeing themselves at him!!!

Reactions: 3
Don't fall for Method being 'healthy'. It's pretty unhealthy according to ewg board. Not sure if I am allowed to link it, but it's the best place to check on these companies. Mrs Meyer's is a little better, but still falls way behind. I can't stand the smell of any of that, tho.
Is this the link https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/company/method_products/#.W6Nmv-jTXMI ? If it's relevant to the conversation I think it's fine to link stuff, there's no crazy GG mods here

Is this the link https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/company/method_products/#.W6Nmv-jTXMI ? If it's relevant to the conversation I think it's fine to link stuff, there's no crazy GG mods here
So this clean freak didn't think to wash a bin, a door with sticky hand prints, soak her cloths in the sink and clean the cooker before watching Mrs Hinch on This Morning.

I chuckled a little when she admitted she was using the method spray she endorsed wrong.

This woman clearly doesn't want to work... why encourage your husband to quit work so he can follow you round ASDAS with a camera when you just want to be a lazy rich housewife?

Reactions: 2
Anyone sat through the Humdrums take on a happy marriage?? Not sure I can watch it!
I tried to but was dozing off! Only got half way through had to turn it off. Apparently they don’t do date nights often don’t have time... they are together day in day out, think they need time away from each other than more time together.

5 minutes in when she started wittering about happiness, laughter and not taking life too seriously..........turned off

Reactions: 2
Although on flicking through I can understand why she gave up Jazzercise if it really resulted in her being " So RAVISHED when I got home, I used to end up eating half the house" ? Reb I think the word you're looking for is RAVENOUS, unless this is also a key part of a happy marriage ?

Reactions: 4
I turned off. It felt rehearsed and not natural.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.