Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t Arsebonne do some fizzy minge balm that she can shove up her chuff?

Excuses like that irritate me to my core. If the pains are too much to take your kid out, they should be too much to dress up and pose like a shitewank in front of a mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not in too much pain to be pratting around on Instagram though! I mean the first thing I do when I have horrendous period pains is put jeans on (wtf for a start!!) and take a picture of myself in the mirror 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Me too!! I have a different issue when trampolining which may require a Tena lady!! Ahhh the joys of having kids.....!! 😂😂
exactly this 😂 my cup works a treat but I’ll piss myself if I’m mildly startled. Age and kids have ruined me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poppy has gone trampolining with Lee whilst mummy stays at home twirling her hair and taking photos of herself cos she's got a sore tum tum. Poor mummy. 😂
Who even tells Instagram when the Dons are playing at home! Glad daddy took Poppy trampolining. He’s maybe on next week 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like everyone else it’s really annoyed me today with the excuse - poppy will have no connection with her mum when she grows up. I have a narsacisistic parent and can see all the signs in Rebecca. I do honestly believe she had poppy because she saw the baby/toddler age as a big pull for her following and really did it for financial reasons, I wouldn’t even be surprised if it was even a reason she openly spoke of when convincing lee. I also think that shortly after she had poppy a lot of her followers saw a different side of her aka neonatal odd behaviour and DLP and her downfall began because of this and because she’s such a narsasist she wouldn’t even think it was due to her own behaviour and so blames and resents poppy.. this would account for lack of bond etc.... that’s my 2pence worth anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh FFS I have that 50 shades of scotland print...have had it about 5 years and the artist is a fab children’s author and illustrator...and now all I will do every time I see it is think of bloody Beggy 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why are people asking how many kids she's got? Just Google and you'll find their names, D.O.B, lots of photos and probably loads of other creepy info. But you'd never know because she doesn't share them 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wait what now? Blows off trampolining with Poppy because of her period and is so so so upset that she has to take a boomerang in the mirror twirling her mane! Oh but she is all better now and able to go out for a last supper with Lee. Honestly this woman makes my piss fizz.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair in her latest “tales from the private woods”. I can’t tell her hair apart from the coir dog lead around her neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are people asking how many kids she's got? Just Google and you'll find their names, D.O.B, lots of photos and probably loads of other creepy info. But you'd never know because she doesn't share them 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
More like trying to make out all her new followers are legit ... not bought. Why the duck would anyone stumble on her page and start following her now?? Spouting shite and virtually shagging her dog 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe Go Florrie & P are about to make a comeback.. I’m surprised she hasn’t wheeled them out to beg for Xmas presents for them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.