Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok would insta be classed as video production activity as that's their line business on companies House.
They have no active you tube channels and her insta been private for months.
Last statement was published August but filed year ending Feb.
Shows a increase of 10k between 2019 and 2020 assets minus liabilities 55k.
Not sure who her creditors would be other than inland revenue.
Next accounts were due by end November and think will be published in Feb I guess these will show any massive cash injection.
Also employees only says 1 doesn't show lees name yet still shows as named director.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
she's clearly only accepted us all for her Arbonne sales!! anyone will do!
Have no sympathy for the 🐑 🐑 with their 'missed you' 'thanks for accepting my request' nonsense.🤮 She's never explained why she fucked off from YouTube and now she's back on another MLM con to fleece them with, they're still swooning over her!!!
I also thought alcohol wasn't advised, 'cos that looks like a decent sized glass of Baileys! 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought alcohol wasn't advised, 'cos that looks like a decent sized glass of Baileys!
ah but this is the beauty of the 30 day life changing shite. You do it for 30 days - then you stop until you fancy doing it again. So it in fact does not change your life or any of your attitudes you just deprive yourself of things for 30 days and then you can have as many of these 'bad' things again and then repeat repeat repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ah but this is the beauty of the 30 day life changing shite. You do it for 30 days - then you stop until you fancy doing it again. So it in fact does not change your life or any of your attitudes you just deprive yourself of things for 30 days and then you can have as many of these 'bad' things again and then repeat repeat repeat.
I thought she was bloody tee total when she last went off the grid?

Yet here she is with a Baileys?

Reactions: 12
Another person unblocked here! 😂. What on earth is that island? Did they find that at a scrapyard and paint it? It looks horrendous!!! KNOB ISLAND is spot on! She’s tried to go for a modern country twist and it’s turned into a complete Shhh Show 😂

Is it Arbonne she’s selling now? That crap has been around for years, she’s not going to make money of that - she certainly doesn’t make things look appealing anyway. She’s constantly coming across skint - get a job already.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still blocked. No idea what I did to be blocked in the first place 🤷‍♀️
Same! Have never once had interaction with her. I think my blocking came about when I 'liked' something I obviously shouldn't have in her eyes. Bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Wow aff linking earrings from etsy!! Making money off of someone else’s small business just seems very cheeky to me!
I've a funny feeling they're from someone she knows in Aberdeen (don't shoot me but I bought a pair she linked a couple months ago and they came from Banchory)

Reactions: 3
I’m still blocked!!! But I was a lucky recipient of one of Lee’s “special DMs” so maybe those of us in that club will never be unblocked!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why was she filming herself in the mirror? Apart from admiring herself? She didnt talk about the leggings of dreams i dont think?

Also, i said before i like her newly painted hall....why have they got bloody shoes on the shelf under the console?? She has a bloody big vestibule to keep all the shoes, why on a shelf in the hall?? I realise that is a very petty thing to be annoyed at but she made a bloody big deal about how big marshmallow mansion is yet they still cant keep their shoes somewhere suitable🙈😂

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.