Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck have I missed! I’ve been blocked since the summer, happened to look at her account the other day 100k followers, now all us blocked bastards are unlblocked and she is at 110k!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well you've had a fun afternoon running amock haven't you? Hilarious she's so sad and desperate she's opened her account, unblocked her bastards and innocents alike. Meldrum, the gift that just keeps shitting, I mean giving. 🙄

I'm with @BettyCrocker on this. Timing is highly suspect. Taxman was mentioned and suddenly she's a hyper, manic ball of human hair extensions, sloshing some dodgy fizz and putting her puppy near knob Island. 🤢

She's lost the bleeping plot. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s had to go public as she wants to sell sell sell, she knows she will have to put up with her 15 Bastards and their annoying hobbits, still, if it’s anything like Tropic she won’t as are. She really is like a bad smell that won’t go away. Get a proper bloody job you scumbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still Begsy from the block! I have a little but make out I have a lot! #bossbabe here to influence you with my tit fizzy sticks, Face mask neck wear and long hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s had to go public as she wants to sell sell sell, she knows she will have to put up with her 15 Bastards and their annoying hobbits, still, if it’s anything like Tropic she won’t as are. She really is like a bad smell that won’t go away. Get a proper bloody job you scumbag.
She will have been on some arbonne power hour meeting and been told to engaged her family, then her social media following to sell sell sell. Transparent as duck

Incharmarlo on channel 4 news , thought I could see her walking in the woods in the background (joke!)
Mrs meldrum arbonne scam. God goggle is fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe she was upset we abandoned her and set up a thread for Ashly Shoutalot RaeCEO Arbonne Boss Babe (you have to look at the total shite she has posted today 🙄), showing just how ropey and fickle our relationship with Begsy is, there's always another cocunt to play with Begsy. She wants to play with her tattle bastards and reign supreme in these threads again. Not a chance, those days are gone my friend. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s back, well I’m back, back to reporting her to ASA for not declaring adverts again. Even if you’re the dozy pyramid scammer selling that extortionately priced shite yourself you still need to mark it as an ADVERT. For your own business - it’s not hard Rebecca. Even someone who is as thick as mince like yourself should be able to grasp the concept. The ultimate stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Here we go again with Grabby scamming that ‘dolla’ for ice creams through deception and rule breaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s back, well I’m back, back to reporting her to ASA for not declaring adverts again. Even if you’re the dozy pyramid scammer selling that extortionately priced shite yourself you still need to mark it as an ADVERT. For your own business - it’s not hard Rebecca. Even someone who is as thick as mince like yourself should be able to grasp the concept. The ultimate stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Here we go again with Grabby scamming that ‘dolla’ for ice creams through deception and rule breaking.
Right back where it started. Not learnt a thing 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’m still reporting her & lee to HMRC, let them investigate, I’m sure they will have an absolute field day...!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
and so the sheep start bleating.... 🐑. Where's your phone case from? Where's your jumper from? Missed you lovely. Love your hair. Are you coming back to you tube? Thank you for accepting my request. 🤢
Not one reply from her. 🙄 She's just ready to fleece them. If they're that stupid as @Peggy Lee said, they deserve it.

If you're reading this @Peggy Lee, we'll miss you but understand your frustration. Take care of yourself lovely. 🥰

Reactions: 22
How can anyone be so thick as to fall for these things anymore. 🤷‍♀️

Hahah hi becs

Reactions: 6
I just had a look bearing in mind she blocked me over a year ago yet I can see is this a Christmas miracle ? Or a desperate get my numbers up for maximum manipulation ? I certainly will not be following her .
Check out all her amazing comments not one criticism all are admiration one even asks how she keeps her home so tidy with 3 kids much as I would love to add a truthful comment I know it’s pointless it would be deleted and those who are genuine followers won’t listen if they can’t see through this obvious woman and work it out for themselves then they deserve to be fleeced.
She has played her genuine followers for fools you know what really concerns me ? Just what a mindless , shallow society we have when people choose to follow thes such obvious fakes , I don’t envy her or her money and I am not wasting any more of my time trying to expose them I think this is a goodbye from me ladies reading here has amused me but also depresses me to see people like this adored and homeless people ignored and vilified I have for 3 years privately messaging her and these other people begging them to use their influence to encourage their followers to donate to food banks, to highlight the poverty in our country and the injustice to give back for all the they have been fortunate to be gifted I have rarely had a response and those that did made excuses about losing ad work I see them with so much they don’t need whilst surrounded by people in genuine poverty good decent honest folk who are loomed down on by women like rebecca and Sophie Hinch dowdy , plain , dreary those that speak up accused of trolling or jealousy so I am done tired of the whole thing I never was interested in how they dress, their looks or their homes though I have found myself commenting on these out of pure frustration it’s not me I don’t do this in real life , I don’t care or judge folks on how they look or how much or little money they have I feel a little ashamed at some if the comments I have made how easy it is to let the injustice of others affect who you are I don’t gossip or rather I should say I try very hard not going the real life so I shall bow out no judgment no offence to anyone some very nice people on this site quite the opposite of trolls I should say but as I say it brings me no joy only annoys me her come back has kind of finished me off , one day she will reap what she has sown I am not wishing or hoping for this but it will come by her own actions in its own sweet time call it karma call it manifesting to coin her own phrase but what we put out we also get back so peace and love to you all I sincerely hope 2021 proves to be a much better one 😊
Admin I have no idea how to remove myself so if you could sort this thanks guys 😊
Happy Christmas comrades 🎄❣🎅🏻
I completely understand. I’ve took breaks from reading here because it can really get you down to watch these awful selfish people get away with exploiting their children, lying, continuously take freebies and give nothing back while portraying an ideal lifestyle. I’m not proud of some of the comments I’ve made either but it’s pure frustration.
You seem like a lovely person and we will miss you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m still reporting her & lee to HMRC, let them investigate, I’m sure they will have an absolute field day...!
Can you even imagine?! It will be a shocker. She better dig out that boden jumper and charge her crystals. All while on the phone to her reiki master

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tried googling to find her mind bodybollocks instagram with no luck.. Can someone in post a clickable link to it🙏..need a laugh and be part of the beggy bollocks n banter!😆
Was it on here someone called it mind body hole every time I see the page that’s the first thing I think of 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't the next lot of accounts have to be posted at companies House soon.
Wouldn't a business loan show increase in working capital or asset?

Don't the next lot of accounts have to be posted at companies House soon.
Wouldn't a business loan show increase in working capital or asset?
I may be wrong but I think a business loan is shown as a charge or something listed separately

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.