Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waaaaay....unblocked! Now I'll know what you are all talking about, praise be! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm still blocked 😥. Probably because she is jealous of MY lifestyle. I may be 65 but seriously my life is far more interesting than hers...........and I've got a nicer kitchen 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m unblocked!! Shes getting desperate!! Haven;t read the full thread from today but my god that Arbonne drink thing looked awful lumpy!! Obviously does nothing for hair though! Despite making her feel amazing!

Reactions: 7
I’m unblocked!! Shes getting desperate!! Haven;t read the full thread from today but my god that Arbonne drink thing looked awful lumpy!! Obviously does nothing for hair though! Despite making her feel amazing!
It’s definitely helping to plump her smug face, chins and neck though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.