Mrs Meldrum #99 This isn’t just MLM, this is Meldrum Level Marketing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we placing bets on the meldrum family channel kicking back off on you tube? I reckon 1st Jan for a "surprise". Any takers?

Reactions: 24
Just caught up on her stories, what on earth was that powder she put in her water, it didn't even disperse just clumped together 🤢🤮

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve mentioned before my friend who sells Arbonne - and talks as much shite as Beggy. Anyway she swears by this 30 day shite and has tried to flog it so many times once even saying oh it’s cheaper than food shopping🙄. I just can’t understand how anyone with a brain buys into this tit or buys this tit from the brain dead’s who have started flogging it. It’s crazy especially in these times to be trying to get people to spend £200 on some vitamins and protein.

Reactions: 16
A few weeks ago a lady who follows me on Insta sent me a message saying she was planning on doing a thirty day challenge to improve her health and would I like to join her, we could support each other. I said that would be lovely. Next think I know I’m being sent links to buy all this Arbonne stuff - I never responded. I was once targeted by someone from that aloe Vera company Forever Living and told in no time I could give up my job, work a few days a month from home, have cars and foreign holidays as perks ....she would not leave me alone so I run a mile from anything like that now.

Reactions: 13
Wow aff linking earrings from etsy!! Making money off of someone else’s small business just seems very cheeky to me!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There is a guy (thedadchallenge) trying to stop family vloggers using their kids for gain, it all kicked off when Myka rehomed her adopted son! You should check him out, he gives certificates when you’ve been blocked by an influencer! 🤣
I saw his video about the saccone-jolys and saw a comment on the video that someone put saying that YouTube should ban monetising videos with under 13’s on and I couldn’t agree more. Never knew about the certificate though so need to get one framed 😂

Reactions: 8
I tried googling to find her mind bodybollocks instagram with no luck.. Can someone in post a clickable link to it🙏..need a laugh and be part of the beggy bollocks n banter!😆

Reactions: 2
I tried googling to find her mind bodybollocks instagram with no luck.. Can someone in post a clickable link to it🙏..need a laugh and be part of the beggy bollocks n banter!😆
C52B9240-2B1C-4912-91DF-723905715849.jpeg

If you can’t find her, it may be because she’s blocked you??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.