Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and there it is Tattle bastards the annual 'I'm an ignorant bleep talking foodbanks' from Begsy. The woman paid to visit a food bank which she did, EMPTY bleeping HANDED.

You're a stuck up self entitled witch Rebecca Meldrum.... life is going to come right up to that sulky face one day and wallop some decency and humility into you.

Can you believe it tattlers, she's chatting foodbank on coming out of morrisons, they apparently made it easy by putting things on a shelf in price bands .. I paraphrase but you'll get the idea on what the silly cow is saying...
'you know when you've just got a narrow window, you've got your own kids and own shopping to do' and it's a 'chore' (yes the ignorant witch actually used that word for helping the foodbank!) 🤬. and 'you haven't time to think what people that rely on foodbank actually need or want'...
Cringing at her ignorance.

I'm not sure what that tells you about locals if they need their hands held to make a donation. Begsy says she did in the same breath she grabbed 3 advent calendars. I don't believe a word you utter. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Dont know if it's been said but has
Mind body asshole page gone ?
I was following it cant find it now
Someone said earlier they reckoned it would go. Negative comments being zapped apparently. She does herself no favours. People management. communication or customer service are skills she will never have.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, if some Fucktrumpet picked me up and mauled me around every time I was in a 1 metre radius, I’d bite them too.
My dogs not a cuddly dog either. She’ll follow me around but isn’t one for being picked up. So I’ll fuss her but leave her be.
She needs to accept that she loves him more than he tolerates her. You can see in his demeanour that he isn’t feeling it. She’s such a cock.
Fucktrumpet! That is my new favourite word

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and there it is Tattle bastards the annual 'I'm an ignorant bleep talking foodbanks' from Begsy. The woman paid to visit a food bank which she did, EMPTY bleeping HANDED.

You're a stuck up self entitled witch Rebecca Meldrum.... life is going to come right up to that sulky face one day and wallop some decency and humility into you.

Can you believe it tattlers, she's chatting foodbank on coming out of morrisons, they apparently made it easy by putting things on a shelf in price bands .. I paraphrase but you'll get the idea on what the silly cow is saying...
'you know when you've just got a narrow window, you've got your own kids and own shopping to do' and it's a 'chore' (yes the ignorant witch actually used that word for helping the foodbank!) 🤬. and 'you haven't time to think what people that rely on foodbank actually need or want'...
Cringing at her ignorance.

I'm not sure what that tells you about locals if they need their hands held to make a donation. Begsy says she did in the same breath she grabbed 3 advent calendars. I don't believe a word you utter. 🙄
So she's just had the kitchen of dreams put in.
She spend days in the gym, walking the mutt or drinking tea. Yet she's too busy to put an extra tin of soup, box of cereal or one more advent calendar in her trolley and put it in the food bank box on her way out of the shop. She's a heartless, selfish and self-obsessed moron.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Seriously, food bank shopping is a chore?! Wow Beggy, just when I thought you couldn't get any lower. Ignorant witch.

And still doing ads on sweaty betty clothing when she was dropped from the brand from being a lying racist. How can she have the brass neck to do it?

Reactions: 19
There is no part of me that believes a single can of Value beans made it to the foodbank. She likes to talk the talk, but not actually spend her precious pennies.

Reactions: 9
Wow, actually cannot believe the food banks comment 😳 a 'chore' and don't know what people need??? She's been to visit one ffs. And splashing out a whole £4 🙄 after prancing around showing off her seam free vagina with yet more new leggings. Every single time I think she can't get any worse she does. Un-bleeping-believable

• Angry
Reactions: 21
12CC4824-6F60-43DC-81E0-8D21B4CB3D85.jpeg

I’m sorry but this looks like someone who’s new to Only Fans and is feeling really uncertain about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Interesting but she has form for not sending give aways and stained kids items she sold.
Wonder if her mum took over and was minding her tropics account.
I must say many must be fed up of relentless flouncing and come backs not to mention bloody boring samey content.
Truly wondering why she reserected arse hole account as its private and low followers compared to her main account.
Wonder how many she ripped off.

More concerning she won’t be able to refund any monies she owes because it’s in her kitchen 😳🥴

Reactions: 2
Shopping for a few essentials for people less fortunate than Princess Beggy is a chore, even while she’s at the bloody supermarket anyway. Disgusting. Don’t know what they need? She obviously didn’t pay attention when she visited the food bank. Food and water and warmth, that’s what less fortunate people need you idiot - the exact same as you because they are human beings. But u r too up your own disgustingly flat arse to realise that. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Hope this works, I’ve compressed it because it’s quite long so the quality isn’t great....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.