Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cow! Just getting lower and lower. 4 pounds!! I am bleeping disgusted.
So angry 😡😡😡
I understand, you can only give what you can afford, but FFS Beggy, there is no way you can't afford more than 4 frigging pounds.
Why, would you boast thats what you did, makes you look like , I just don't have the words to finish that sentence!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately I can see her perfectly ! Look at her small cute puppy 😂
She doesn’t need to tidy up ladies the home help is due home soon he will get it all done .
My daughter just realised she is following the mind, body 💩 and she says that she is losing followers and getting some really sarky comments about yet another comeback ! You have to be quick cis they get deleted pretty sharpish , as I predicted she is definitely trying to resurrect her career 😂 I wish I could share with you but I never followed this and my daughter can’t send the screenshots she took not sure wether it’s my old IPad or her very expensive brand new phone that she can’t work but if she manages I will share with you or if anyone is still a member could they perhaps screenshot some of the messages seemingly her previous fans didn’t get their orders or money back and they have complained ! She blamed her mam but then she just deleted I predict she will fold this Insta soon too !
Right just as I predicted she has made this account private again clearly she has upset someone ! I wonder when will she finally realise she is over ?

Reactions: 4
See, up until she had to duck it up saying it was a chore - it was actually a useful thing to post! It makes sense to donate a pre-prepared bag if you can afford it because the local food bank knows what’s needed and can ensure some variety rather than just tinned tomatoes and pasta.
So close, Rebecca. Fucks sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve never had a dog but she’s had Bertttaaaayyy a year now, shouldn’t he be over trying to nibble on her hand every time she touches him? 😬
His only way to tell her ... put me down and leave me be you stupid cow ...
I do speak dog fluently as it happens !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5742B5BE-F1FD-4409-BBB1-3D3259ABB59F.jpeg

methinks the lady doth protest too much. Seriously, who the duck says stuff like this? 😀

nah, actually we know that she’s completely reliant on Lee and her mum so of course she gets excited about the help returning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Me, me me is our Begsy. She's started the petting of her servant by posting publicly she's excited to see him. duck off Rebecca, you're no teenager and no one believes you. The pair of you have the sex appeal of busted sofa. Lee, you're a wimp and a mug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry please don’t hate me but I totally agree with her (maybe chore isn’t the right word to use). Most of the time I never know the type of thing that they need so having these bags that you can buy is super helpful as your buying something that they actually need.

Reactions: 13
I think her intentions might have good but she managed to duck it up by calling it a chore, she made it all sound so hard. And to be honest if I was her I’d have stayed away from the whole food bank thing anyway, based on her track record....

Reactions: 19
Wonder if her food bank ramble was just her freeing all the tit from her mind 😂 I dread to think what goes on inside her head.

Also incase we didn't know she's so so so excited for her housekeeper to return home.
I doubt very much that she's excited that he's coming home coz she wants him home for him, its because she gets a break from the kids and he does everything around the house!
While I think the things she's said about foodbanks being a chore etc is disgusting, and I know full well she could have at least bought a couple of the £4 bags, I think its great that morrisons are doing pre bagged stuff! I never know the specifics that they'd need and I love that u can pick up a bag knowing its exactly what they need in your area, and its easy to grab one. It must be a country wide initiative as the one near me has a similar set up

Reactions: 10
I can't think what's hard about thinking what to donate. Just buy two of something you're buying yourself and pop it in to donate, you're not doing a food shop for a stranger. Wether that's toothpaste, dog food, nappies, sanitary products, or tinned/packet food. Just because people use a food bank doesn't mean pasta and cheapest jar sauce every time. Nothing to think about donating, the foodbank helpers do the hard part in making up the packs. Sorry, I don't get the hassle. Not at all.

The bag ideas are great, but as with everything else she comes across as an ignorant witch. She'd have been better not saying or at least put her small brain in gear first.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her bio 😆

Ah the food bank comments 🤦🏻‍♀️ like so many others from her, somewhere hidden in the ramble is a good point that’s worth sharing but her delivery ALWAYS misses the mark.

Reactions: 11
Another influencer has mentioned one of her young children having to isolate. I don't wish illbess on anyone but I'd love that to happen to Beggy. Two weeks for each child. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another influencer has mentioned one of her young children having to isolate. I don't wish illbess on anyone but I'd love that to happen to Beggy. Two weeks for each child. 😂😂😂
All at the same time or back to back? 🤔 on the one hand all at the same time is a lot of bickering, but on the other, 6 weeks back to back would be a long time at home for beggy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if her food bank ramble was just her freeing all the tit from her mind 😂 I dread to think what goes on inside her head.

Also incase we didn't know she's so so so excited for her housekeeper to return home.
And yet no mention to her three gorgeous daughters

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All at the same time or back to back? 🤔 on the one hand all at the same time is a lot of bickering, but on the other, 6 weeks back to back would be a long time at home for beggy! 🤣
Then add Lee not getting back onshore during it due to bad weather. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.