Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never followed her in mind, body hole but has anyone got screenshots of the negative comments that were mentioned?

Reactions: 3
Wonder if her food bank ramble was just her freeing all the tit from her mind 😂 I dread to think what goes on inside her head.

Also incase we didn't know she's so so so excited for her housekeeper to return home.
Number three 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 keep telling yourself that begs

Reactions: 2
I can't think what's hard about thinking what to donate. Just buy two of something you're buying yourself and pop it in to donate, you're not doing a food shop for a stranger. Wether that's toothpaste, dog food, nappies, sanitary products, or tinned/packet food. Just because people use a food bank doesn't mean pasta and cheapest jar sauce every time. Nothing to think about donating, the foodbank helpers do the hard part in making up the packs. Sorry, I don't get the hassle. Not at all.

The bag ideas are great, but as with everything else she comes across as an ignorant witch. She'd have been better not saying or at least put her small brain in gear first.
Exactly this @Catwoman. Just buy an extra one or two things of brands you'd buy anyway. It's not hard or a chore or expensive. And it's really easy to just drop it into the big box on your way out. Or you could just spare a minute or two researching what's most often needed. 🤷‍♀️
If you can find time to go to the gym or walk the mutt you can find time to research this...

I never followed her in mind, body hole but has anyone got screenshots of the negative comments that were mentioned?
Couldn't see any recently, but then I did unfollow her over the weekend.

Reactions: 7
Her saying it's a chore just shows how self centred she is, absolutly incapable of thinking of anyone else but herself. Selfish selfish snob.

And Bertie was desperate to get down this morning, who ever holds a dog like she does, its very odd.

Reactions: 17
Anyone, anyone knows you can buy a couple extra of what you’re buying for the food bank. That’s not a chore. It takes no extra time or thinking.

it’s only a chore when one is a self centred bleep who only cares about oneself. Unfortunately that is fact.

Reactions: 19
I follow the local food bank on Facebook and they have a list of what is needed. It’s not difficult. Every time I go to the supermarket I pick up a couple of things and pop them in the collection.
And she is the one who visited the food bank so really should have some idea how it works!

Can I also add that tying her hoodie really fucks me off, it just gives me the rage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if her food bank ramble was just her freeing all the tit from her mind 😂 I dread to think what goes on inside her head.

Also incase we didn't know she's so so so excited for her housekeeper to return home.
She’s never studied Shakespeare has she. Thou doth protest too much

Reactions: 1
Our local food bank posted a really helpful list of things they needed for anyone that was thinking of doing a reverse advent calendar this year. The list was extensive, plenty to choose from and all everyday items. Every week for the past few weeks I’ve added several extra things to my weekly shop and my children have been putting something into boxes every day as their reverse advent calendars. We’ll carry on for a couple more weeks and then take them to the local food bank. You have to start early because the food banks normally want donations by mid December.

It’s not hard Rebecca, just use your teeny tiny size 8 brain, plan a little and show a little compassion for once. Make sure those children don’t grow up to be as selfish and self centered as you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's the way she lifts the dog too. Not a bloody clue.
Dogs usually hate being lifted and carried like that. I’d say Bertie Is one of those dogs. No wonder he’s always knawing at her hands when she does it. Shes got him upside down. She’s a bleeping imbecile

Have you listened? Gobsmacked by her. 😳It takes a lot after everything but I was seriously cringing.
What the duck has she said now?

Reactions: 4
Even if the £4 bag was the most expensive on offer, she could have picked up 5 of them and it would still be less than she spends on one of her so so brilliant face creams.

We work on my pension and husband's 3 day per week wages and every week since they started it we buy a 4 pound bag for the food and as well as tipping in toothbrushes, toothpaste etc. And now a couple of advent calendars as well. We manage, why can't she will all her aff links etc. Selfish swine that she is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A chore?! This woman needs a censor.
She really does dig the hole deeper with little effort!

It's hardly rocket science having to 'figure out' what others might need to get by.

Your buying some beans for yourself - stick a couple of extra tins in the trolley.
Your down the cereal isle - some porridge or coco-pops wouldn't go a miss in many households.
Passing the crisps n choco - plenty of good deals even on the festive items that I'm sure a few homes would really like to see in their cupboards this christmas. A box of sweets for the kids, some nice nibbles for the adults to enjoy that's a bit out of the normal staple diet - we all like a little treat now and then.

WE ARE HUMAN - it's basic needs, hardly a chore to throw a few extra items into the weekly 🙄

She's just too damned lazy to want to put any energy that isn't into anything but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really like the Morrison’s initiative and wouldn’t have known about it. It’s a great idea especially for busy people with kids, jobs, carers etc...but as we all know, Rebecca Meldrum is lazy, pottery and self centered. She has so much time on her hands, it would take her 2 minutes to check her local food bank on fb and add some important bits to her list. Still, credit where credit’s due, she’s increased her food bank contribution by £4 from last time’s ZERO.

Reactions: 19
That's exactly it. Saying it's a chore and that SHE'S so busy blah blah. She does bugger all most days yet it's a chore. 🙄

She could share her precious tea with the foodbank.
Considering how many slow pottery days she has, anything would be a chore to her.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving.
Fair enough raise awareness for food banks etc... but I hate people posting online about their donations. Your not doing it for praise!

Reactions: 10
Can someone take me to A&E my eyes have rolled so far back in my head ..... bleeping cockwomble ..... I’d be ashamed if that was birthed by me !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll admit the first time I ever did a food bank shop, it took me a bit of time to stand and look at products and think "what should I buy", but it was hardly a "chore" and I wasn't standing there going "urgh" like it was some sort of inconvenience :rolleyes: and that's WITH a full time job... I actually can't with her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.