Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning guys 🤗 A wee treat for the blocked bastards ☺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately I can see her perfectly ! Look at her small cute puppy 😂
She doesn’t need to tidy up ladies the home help is due home soon he will get it all done .
My daughter just realised she is following the mind, body 💩 and she says that she is losing followers and getting some really sarky comments about yet another comeback ! You have to be quick cis they get deleted pretty sharpish , as I predicted she is definitely trying to resurrect her career 😂 I wish I could share with you but I never followed this and my daughter can’t send the screenshots she took not sure wether it’s my old IPad or her very expensive brand new phone that she can’t work but if she manages I will share with you or if anyone is still a member could they perhaps screenshot some of the messages seemingly her previous fans didn’t get their orders or money back and they have complained ! She blamed her mam but then she just deleted I predict she will fold this Insta soon too !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
😂 I just screenshot exactly the same thing..... instead of going to gym perhaps she should tidy up and burn some calories that way!!
But she can only burn 16536 calories when at the gym being rammed by the raminator 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately I can see her perfectly ! Look at her small cute puppy 😂
She doesn’t need to tidy up ladies the home help is due home soon he will get it all done .
My daughter just realised she is following the mind, body 💩 and she says that she is losing followers and getting some really sarky comments about yet another comeback ! You have to be quick cis they get deleted pretty sharpish , as I predicted she is definitely trying to resurrect her career 😂 I wish I could share with you but I never followed this and my daughter can’t send the screenshots she took not sure wether it’s my old IPad or her very expensive brand new phone that she can’t work but if she manages I will share with you or if anyone is still a member could they perhaps screenshot some of the messages seemingly her previous fans didn’t get their orders or money back and they have complained ! She blamed her mam but then she just deleted I predict she will fold this Insta soon too !
Interesting but she has form for not sending give aways and stained kids items she sold.
Wonder if her mum took over and was minding her tropics account.
I must say many must be fed up of relentless flouncing and come backs not to mention bloody boring samey content.
Truly wondering why she reserected arse hole account as its private and low followers compared to her main account.
Wonder how many she ripped off.

Reactions: 2
Well well the kitchen of dreams is anything but. So many cut corners and awful choices. I look forward to seeing how filthy those lights get. As for the unchanged cupboard

BUT it was very very expensive :unsure:

I agree, it looks like a cost cutting job. Perhaps a very very large chunk of the budget really did go on the beam?

Reactions: 5
Wears the Buff of dreams all day long and then hangs it on her mirror at the end of the day. begs, you should be popping it in the washing machine u idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wonder how often that "buff" 🙄 sees the washing machine? Face coverings should be washed daily.
I kept waiting for her to show the different styles to confirm she has multiple but nope.. It will be the same one worn daily. Makes me feel itchy just thinking about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.