Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas shopping date day. 🎅🤶

The white looks far better Begsy. Glad you listened to your tattler bastards. We said it from day one. You just need to get it out of your kitchen /furniture junk yard space.
this outfit is..........interesting......! Dress doesn’t suit her and those boots are ridiculous!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes that what I thought, there’s two windows in that room, why not convert one of them to some bifolds.
Because they've not moved the kitchen yo its best location, putting bifold would only go yo the driveway or front garden making the front house look odd. They should have relocated the kitchen.

Reactions: 7
Because they've not moved the kitchen yo its best location, putting bifold would only go yo the driveway or front garden making the front house look odd. They should have relocated the kitchen.
Yes definitely should have relocated. Silly layout

Reactions: 5
Oh yes I’m with you. The house is just so badly laid out.

Reactions: 4
Why is she going shopping on a SATURDAY when the kids are in school/nursery all week and she could go then??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Everything about that house is just a shambles. The kitchen refurb is nothing short of a complete and utter waste of time & money, it’s done nothing at all to improve the place and as usual with the Meldrums it’s another case of egg all over their faces.
At least in the meldrum House we know its a wee belter peach of a dippy egg on their faces 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is a Christmas shopping date day just doing your Christmas shopping and then having a shag 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is a Christmas shopping date day just doing your Christmas shopping and then having a shag 🤷🏻‍♀️
not for the Meldrums!!!! It will be a go around the shops, pizza express for lunch and that’s it!!! She will probably be at the gym later....!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So is it groundhog Xmas
Dump the kids on grandparent
Why go weekend shopping when it's bustier than weekday.
I'm sure they manage squeeze in obligatory date meal and maybe meet chums if no restrictions her area on how many can meet.

I'm getting really confused about the layout of both rooms.
Originally I thought door to utility kyrder scene and garage was adjacent to that awful pantry cupboard.
But its not its the back opposite wall.
The pantry cupboard is adjacent to doorway angled onto hallway opposite playroom I think.
The doorway they said they were blocking up and having doorway off family room as access.
They appear blocked wrong door.
Issue with this is the space where Originally the table was next to old breakfast bar seems lost as its just a walk through from utility door to only door onto hall.
Why have they kept the bloody awful pantry cupboards or least painted them.
If she had blocked up kitchen door she could maybe have created a small snug area at opposite end to kitchen I guess so the navy chair dream and the cheap ikea 6quid side table.
In thinking of unmumsy mum or Turner House project on insta.
Thet created a small snug area at end of kitchen.
The adjacent space to kitchen then makes the dining room the show space especially with bi fold doors onto the back..

I thought she may have gone for coloured island.
I definitely think they would got new table.
Tv on on wall tricky as only 1 bit wall in family room at opposite end as most family room is surround orange windows.
They must be painting all the woodwork surely.
If they lost 1 door as blocked up why don't the tight cocunts buy 2 new oak doors like Katie Ellison or critical dark grey glass.
All of it screams cheap run out of money.
They put me off oak furniture land for life.
That tv table looks so tiny and twee.
Why do they have such tiny tvs I swear they all 32inch.
Why not get a Samsung frame TV reb so looks like art work.
I feel flooring too warm and needs be more grey ash toned or could have been bold with retro tiles to liven up that boring flat grey.

Kardean is a brand. If they worked with her then more fool them.
Luxury vinyl tile sold at tapi, carpet right and other flooring retailers is the same product as kardean but cheaper.
We have this floor in blue white and grey and love it so easy to clean but not cheap.
Our kitchen diner is french grey so more greige with navy and white..
I definitely agree grey needs a stronger colour to offset.

Right now its a total mess.
She acknowledged shes messy so imagine the worktops always be tit.
Even small details like nice bottle for sink area for hand wash and dish soap missed.

By time she chucks a Christmas tree in that space it be a right dogs dinner.
Also maybe its just her filming and lighting.
I'm always struck on family room despite so many windows how dark it seems.

The playroom needs be a proper room for gods sake its only room with access to garden.
The family room sofa and small amount concealed toy storage not fecking kallax with cheap garish pink boxes might make this a lovely relaxed family lounge.

The kitchen diner has be just thats. Ut can't be a lounge as well.

If she hates the dungeon lounge bloody change and invest.
Paint lighter colour
Woodburn
New tv.
New blinds.

Honestly they bonkers not jealous at all.

Reactions: 9
Loving the advice on mind body skin account, all I need to do to run a marathon is put my running shoes on everyday, simples!!
As someone who had run a marathon it really is not as simple as putting the shoes on 🤣 what a bell end!

Fancy going Christmas shopping and not taking the girls Christmas lists. How is she supposed to buy them thier something they want present?

And saying the Range was very underwhelming, it was probably more too expensive for her little tight flat arse.

This is the criteria for informal childcare in Scotland at the moment. I don't think shopping and date afternoon falls under that

• if you need childcare to enable you to work (this can include working from home)
  • to attend medical appointments for you or another child
  • you or your children have on-going regular health or social care needs
  • illness or health issues mean you can't look after them
  • respite care if your child is disabled.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
As someone who had run a marathon it really is not as simple as putting the shoes on 🤣 what a bell end!

Fancy going Christmas shopping and not taking the girls Christmas lists. How is she supposed to buy them thier something they want present?

And saying the Range was very underwhelming, it was probably more too expensive for her little tight flat arse.

This is the criteria for informal childcare in Scotland at the moment. I don't think shopping and date afternoon falls under that

• if you need childcare to enable you to work (this can include working from home)
  • to attend medical appointments for you or another child
  • you or your children have on-going regular health or social care needs
  • illness or health issues mean you can't look after them
  • respite care if your child is disabled.
She will cite the second last bullet point that she needs to go shopping dating for her ongoing mental health. Self care ladies, can’t pour from an empty cup you know 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.