Mrs Meldrum #98 Tap of dreams 5K beam, 6 sausage dinner two nights running for the team

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed when she said about the main presents she said poppy has a tablet, florrie has a tablet and they're getting a switch. It sounded very much like the 2 younger ones are getting a main present, and that the switch is for all of them. So what is safiyahs main present? ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember a vlog from a while back at the previous house. Canโ€™t remember the details but she was cleaning the kitchen bin outside and said sheโ€™s never cleaned a bin before!! I remember her saying sheโ€™d probably get flack for it but just never thought about cleaning a bin! I mean come in. A receptacle for rubbish ie dirt ie germs and she never thought to wipe it down between changing the bag! Made me cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Noticed when she said about the main presents she said poppy has a tablet, florrie has a tablet and they're getting a switch. It sounded very much like the 2 younger ones are getting a main present, and that the switch is for all of them. So what is safiyahs main present? ๐Ÿค”
Pretty sure sheโ€™s said before the switch is for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember a vlog from a while back at the previous house. Canโ€™t remember the details but she was cleaning the kitchen bin outside and said sheโ€™s never cleaned a bin before!! I remember her saying sheโ€™d probably get flack for it but just never thought about cleaning a bin! I mean come in. A receptacle for rubbish ie dirt ie germs and she never thought to wipe it down between changing the bag! Made me cringe.
Ha yes I remember she said that. It was when all the influencers started following Hinch and were making cleaning videos. Sheโ€™d never cleaned her bin before or her doors so made a video showing herself doing it ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I canโ€™t believe I used to watch this shite on you tube ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Christmas shopping date day. ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ

The white looks far better Begsy. Glad you listened to your tattler bastards. We said it from day one. You just need to get it out of your kitchen /furniture junk yard space.
Why is she dressed like Max Wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good god I just checked out this girls account which is basically a sideboard, some plants and a very similar looking kitchen lay out to Mrs meldrum mind body skin shite whatever she is called these days. I have literally been bored to death by the grey abd white between them both. Groundbreaking
It's the meeting friends for lunch today catching my attention

Reactions: 8
I donโ€™t mind the actual kitchen but I canโ€™t understand why they donโ€™t just save up and buy all matching furniture in the room. Instead theyโ€™ve got the hideous pine tv stand and different colour dining table. All that money on a kitchen which is nice (but bit plain and boring for me with no character) you would think theyโ€™d spend a little on the other room too- they just seem to rush stuff.
Do you think sheโ€™s happy and fulfilled now though itโ€™s done? Nope neither do I ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyone else spot wee wotsit trying to sell his rancid leather wallet/phone cover on local selling page? ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Wow
You can meet one other household in a restaurant/ cafe, but not in each otherโ€™s homes.
Re the kitchen, looking from the island I would have a round table to the left and the sofa infront on the island. Move the arm chair to the playroom, no need for a big sofa in there. But if the blocked the right door the could have had the chair there.

Reactions: 5

Fast forward and she is still playing house...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.