Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, does anyone remember that hideous pastel sofa they had in the kitchen of the cute little starter home?
It was all her mum‘s old tat she had in that house. It was all for show the whole thing is always for show. Spam valley back then and probably is now.

Reactions: 8
Someone posts in exactly the same style, I could be wrong but I doubt it! The user I'm thinking of appeared after kermit left
i was about to say the same thing. I think we all know Kermit lives 😘
@ChilliDog are you still around?

oh I remember the passive aggressive messages she sent me. Reb you know my name and address (I gave you this information) still no police knocking at my door tho 🤨🤨

Reactions: 20
Also from watching these old vlogs their first home was so much nicer, perfect sized lovely garden, lovely kitchen, nice sized bedrooms. Way way nicer then the murder mansion they’re in now!!

Reactions: 13
I am blocked by Mrs M on 3 accounts 🤣
I just can’t help but call her out on her absolute shite.
I’ve seen her in public a few times and she’s always looked fed up/stuck up. She ain’t so teeny tiny as she makes out.

Anyway, I came here around the DLP fiasco time.Someone alerted me to the “Disney declare their taxes” title. Said person had been dropped by Mrs M after finding out one of their youngest had a life changing condition.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else think their food portions were always too small for an adult sized meal or am I the only one :LOL: I don’t know if she was trying hard to stay ‘tiny’ but no way her portions would keep me or my husband full.

Reactions: 11
Where the hell is she shopping for curtains and blinds that they cost over £1k?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where the hell is she shopping for curtains and blinds that they cost over £1k?! 😱
Well her windows are so so big like the rest of her house I'd imagine they'd be quite pricey! Quite why such a small family of hobbits need such a giant house in the first place is beyond me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I’m currently sat on blind duty’ :LOL: Do people really say that? Anyways, she spent £500 on 1 blind. One ☝
1A0E0332-BAC4-4763-B390-143F7034DA48.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.