Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have LOVED, like literally loved for her to of messaged me 😂 I would’ve given her so many home truths she would’ve thought she was at the doctors lol
I really wish I had! We had a family bereavement literally the day before she messaged me and I wasn’t in a good place so deleted the message after I read it, out of sight out of mind and all that! I remember taking a screenshot but deleted it pretty much straight away as I just wanted to deal with the loss of a close relative and not be caught up in her drama. In hindsight I wish I’d plastered it all over here!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I needed new gym leggings. I bought the eBay ones (oh the shame 🙈 ) They were not “so so comfy” and you have to hand wash them! Does she not sweat when she’s burning a million calories at the gym?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whaat? There was no couple questioning them putting their kids in kids club? It was themselves? 😳
Yes, I said something in a message to the “dr” and Reb quoted it word for word in her video. And the messages were clearly fishing for me to say something.
Then Mrs M blocked me, despite me never following or commenting or having anything to do with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

I needed new gym leggings. I bought the eBay ones (oh the shame 🙈 ) They were not “so so comfy” and you have to hand wash them! Does she not sweat when she’s burning a million calories at the gym?
She actually does claim she doesn’t sweat 😂
Well she said she’s just not a sweaty person anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I used to enjoy watching their vlogs mainly as they are local to me but I always thought that they were bellends, as do most locals. The turning point that pointed me to here was dlp gate when I realized that they were slimy liars too. And then the content deteriorated even more and its funny here.

Reactions: 15
Yes, I said something in a message to the “dr” and Reb quoted it word for word in her video. And the messages were clearly fishing for me to say something.
Then Mrs M blocked me, despite me never following or commenting or having anything to do with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has something in common with royalty.....Prince Andrew claims the same and he’s one dodgy hole too !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My favourite will always be the vlog she cried about looking after her mum's cat 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I thought she couldn’t go down further in my estimations but there you go...... she’s probably irishmammy too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really wish I had! We had a family bereavement literally the day before she messaged me and I wasn’t in a good place so deleted the message after I read it, out of sight out of mind and all that! I remember taking a screenshot but deleted it pretty much straight away as I just wanted to deal with the loss of a close relative and not be caught up in her drama. In hindsight I wish I’d plastered it all over here!
Aww I’m sorry ❤ Yes that’s much more important than princess beggy’s dramas!!!! But would’ve been fun to Rip into her 😂

Reactions: 4
When the veil started to slip for me was when they got the BMW and were trying to hide it after making a big deal about only being able to afford the S-Max. Like why lie? And no Rebecca, it's not jealousy because I've owned BMWs and currently have 2 luxury vehicles. I just don't like being lied to/misled.

Then everything hit the fan with the house move and DLP and the rest is history.

When I got curious after the MOD piss up, I browsed and found these threads. I had been following her but found her more and more pretentious and after reading about how much previous stuff id not clocked on to, putting 2 and 2 together with stuff I’d read from her and then here, I unfollowed her. I’d been skipping her stories a while before then realised I didn’t want to follow someone who is so despicably selfish and lazy.
I love my children. They get on my tits, yes, but I’d never wish them away or be so obvious about which kids i liked and didn’t like her.
I unfollowed before she went off on her tantrum and came back private so my only goss is from you tattle bastards.
Just as a side note, I had my second (and last!) baby at the end of April, so height of lockdown. I was alone because my family live up north (I’m East Midlands) and my elderly grandparents were shielding so my husband had to look after our son, and you guys kept me going. Keep up the good work 😂

Reactions: 12
Go florrie is and always has been her favourite child and then poppy was up there when she was a baby Cos it seems Rebecca likes babies as toy type accessories to carry on her arm but as poppy grew up she was less interested. But now saffiyah is older she was the least favourite and it was obvious

Reactions: 8
Check out the crz yoga ones on Amazon (sorry no affiliate link 😉) I recently bought them and love them!

Reactions: 3
Another lurker bastard coming out of the woodwork. I can’t remember when I joined, but I first started reading around Disney gate. I have two children who are each a month younger than GoFlorrie and Poppy and my husband works away for half the time but I don’t have a third ‘inconvenience’, nor do I pretend to faint so my husband will come home. Oh, and I like to think I can spell most words. So I can’t be Mrs M.

I unfollowed her when she was talking about locking Poppy in her room for ‘quiet time’. My littlest was dropping his nap around the same time and I remember once finding that he wasn’t asleep when I thought he was. He had been playing on his own for an hour and I felt SO GUILTY thinking about what could have happened to him. Anyway, I wish I hadn’t unfollowed now so I could watch for the bants. These threads have me laughing out loud a lot of the time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually never really liked her. I followed her because a lot of my friends did & I really tried to find something likeable but she always irritated me.
I hated watching her get ready upstairs while 2 toddlers sat downstairs eating. I used to wonder how they afforded everything on one wage and it wasn’t until I followed more honest Insta mummies I realised how much was gifted and never declared.
Then DLP happened, I came across Tattle and realised I wasn’t a witch, I just saw through her Truman Show lifestyle.

Reactions: 23
Any other lurkers please raise your hand 🙋‍♀️

we shall start doing a head count accordingly.
I’m a lurker too 🙋🏼‍♀️
I posted a couple of times way back in the earlier threads but don’t have much more to contribute, you all say everything I’m thinking and more! Love it here, you’re all so funny but just to confirm, I am definitely not Mrs Meldrum 🤣

Reactions: 10
No offence and not sticking up for her but why isn’t someone allowed to renovate any part of their house because others are sadly being made redundant? I don’t understand.
They are (we’re currently planning it) but it could/should be done with discretion and not grotesque boasting about her ‘kitchen of dreams’ and how EXPENSIVE it all is. Sadly, she seems to live for bragging about their ‘extravagant’ lifestyle, and money seems to be her sole focus in life.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.