Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s the gratuitous bragging and boasting that’s really tasteless under the current situation. The “oh this is costing us sooooooooo much money, it’s sooooooooooo expensive, look how much cash we have” that’s what people have a problem with. She has over 100K people following her and some of those people will be going through genuine hard times and there She is, gloating about how much things cost. It’s just vulgar.

lee really isn’t a good dad. Nor is he the hapless downtrodden husband he would like to have you believe he is. Lee is the calculated brain behind all the fucked up tit that’s gone down.
oh yeah no I completely agree about the bragging, sorry I thought you meant as in she shouldn’t be getting an expensive new kitchen during the current situation. But yeah her bragging is distasteful and doesn’t deflect from the Fact that she’s a racist

Reactions: 7
No offence and not sticking up for her but why isn’t someone allowed to renovate any part of their house because others are sadly being made redundant? I don’t understand.
For me - we were in the position where we were thinking of a new Kitchen /remodel of current this year, BUT we decided with all the uncertainty and the fact that either one of us could lose our jobs, that it would be best to put it on hold. God forbid we start a project, hit problems, can't afford to finish if budget is over run and then get made redundant and have no income. Especially if this is being paid for by furlough money - of which you need to pay taxes on anyway. I didn't get the impression they had any savings at the beginning of the year from one of their money vlogs. Or she could have just been lying to us.

(My Apologies - its the Self Employed grant you pay taxes on not furlough pay.)

Reactions: 12
of course renovations should go ahead!

i sell the products used so i'm grateful the economy is still moving and we are all still in jobs

No offence and not sticking up for her but why isn’t someone allowed to renovate any part of their house because others are sadly being made redundant? I don’t understand.
I meant it's an awful lots of pennies to blow on a kitchen when Lee's job isn't secure. Most people we know in the industry are saving, not spending just now. Of course she can have one, but unless they have a years salary tucked away spare it's not the best plan financially I wouldn't think x

Reactions: 10
She’s having another ‘nice slow day’ 🙄😫 what happened to the new job she started?!?

Reactions: 9
There are criteria to be met for the self employment grants and there will be random investigations to ensure those criteria have been met. Rebecca flouncing off Instagram & deleting channels declaring 'Mrs Meldrum will forever haunt' could potentially shoot her in the foot as she said she had been thinking about to for a while and to be eligible for grants you had to show the business was viable and that you intended to keep on running it.

There are to be a series of four grants. The first two grants were open to those whose businesses were "adversely affected" by coronavirus and the second two need to declare that they have been specifically "impacted by reduced demand" due to coronavirus.

The reduced demand could be seen to be resulting from her shutting down channels, not impacted by coronavirus.

I am wondering if they have applied for a BBL instead.

"The scheme helps small and medium-sized businesses to borrow between £2,000 and up to 25% of their turnover. The maximum loan available is £50,000.
The government guarantees 100% of the loan and there won’t be any fees or interest to pay for the first 12 months. After 12 months the interest rate will be 2.5% a year."

No fees to pay on loan for first 12 months and then annual interest of only 2.5%.

Purely supposition on my part given the declaration by Rebecca that they were 'mortgaged up to their eyeballs' - or maybe they just won the lottery.

I meant it's an awful lots of pennies to blow on a kitchen when Lee's job isn't secure. Most people we know in the industry are saving, not spending just now. Of course she can have one, but unless they have a years salary tucked away spare it's not the best plan financially I wouldn't think x
Could’ve been funded by daddy cannon or something maybe lol 😂

Reactions: 4
I was just remembering how I thought I must be the only person who thought Mrs M was a fanny until I spotted IrishMammy’s comments on YouTube and realised I was not alone.

Also Mrs M decided that IrishMammy obviously wore leggings and had greasy hair 😏
Hahaha Irish Mammy!!! She was a hoot! I remember Lee actually laughing about her in an early vlog and Edgy had a complete pissy about it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t remember now, her and the sheep berated them. I seem to remember they were influencers too. They were friendly enough in their comments but she went to town on them.
I had contact with them and it was the meldrum’s trolling themselves.

Hahaha Irish Mammy!!! She was a hoot! I remember Lee actually laughing about her in an early vlog and Edgy had a complete pissy about it! 😂
Haha, the double chin comment, begs was RAGING 😂

• Haha
Very long time lurker and have posted a couple of times. Definitely not a Meldrum. A friend of a friend of hers pointed me here after I was exhausted telling local followers it's all gifted or paid for.....well before the days of #ad/PRgift. You all say what I'm thinking and I'm never quick enough to post. As you were.

Reactions: 11
R
it’s the gratuitous bragging and boasting that’s really tasteless under the current situation. The “oh this is costing us sooooooooo much money, it’s sooooooooooo expensive, look how much cash we have” that’s what people have a problem with. She has over 100K people following her and some of those people will be going through genuine hard times and there She is, gloating about how much things cost. It’s just vulgar.

lee really isn’t a good dad. Nor is he the hapless downtrodden husband he would like to have you believe he is. Lee is the calculated brain behind all the fucked up tit that’s gone down.
Of course he is. Just as guilty as his wife. And guilty of messaging females

Reactions: 11
It’s fun to reminisce :m what was the turning point for each one of you with Mrs Meldrum?

I still remember when they showed up to that charity empty handed.

I watched a video where she asked her sister what it felt like to be related to The Mrs Meldrum like she was this huge celebrity. She thought she was so famous that even the deer in her private woods were calling her name. Meld! Meld! 😝😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
There's nothing wrong with people who have it spending money at this time. Personally as the part owner of a business that deals in products people would use in a "reno" I am relying on some people still having the money to spend and on sharing their work on social media as that is how we come by quite a few of our jobs. However I think that if you already have beef with The Meldrums then her ever stressing of how expensive everything is will totally rub you up the wrong way. And even if you are a fan but are not in agreat position financially it could make you feel that maybe you should be spending money which is then how people spiral into debt situations

Reactions: 4
It’s fun to reminisce :m what was the turning point for each one of you with Mrs Meldrum?

For me it was When she moved. She changed so much.
Trying to hide the fact that her old house was shared ownership, she could have done some helpful videos explaining how they got on the housing ladder and how they can now afford to move from shared ownership to full mortgage etc. Instead, the way she acted made me realise she thought she was too good for ‘shared ownership’ almost embarrassed by it.
then the new house popped up and it was OBVIOUS they’d had help to buy it but again never admitted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

There was no specific thing that happened that was a turning point for me. It was just the way she changed as a person. Her whole character and demeanour changed into a big headed, snooty, I think I’m better then you type of attitude. She became really passive aggressive, she didn’t seem to really care for her children the way she used to. She almost got too but for her dubarrys 😂 I also know most of you aren’t a fan of lee but I think she could do a lot worse in a sense that I feel he did ALOT, he was a very hands on husband and dad (in my opinion, I know others disagree) but I think despite the fact he still went off shore and worked nights etc and then would come straight home do loads round the house, do stuff with the children, take most of the children with him to do the food shop whilst she sat at home and had a hot cuppa 😂 I felt she really under appreciated him And I didn’t like the way she talked down to him. rvery time he would Speak or say something on the camera I felt she would snigger and laugh At him but not in a light hearted loving way but like she couldn’t stand him kind of way. And I think she could way worse of a husband then the likes of him (I don’t mean looks) but I just felt she treated and spoke to him like tit like he always owed her something. Almost as if she resented the fact he got to go off shore and escape parenting and being with the children everyday whilst she was “stuck” with them. And when he was home she couldn’t palm them off to him quick enough. Her change as a character was very noticeable I feel and it put me right off her!! She became very greedy and fame hungry but more from a money perspective. It was like all she cared about in the end was money money money. Not her husband, nor her kids or Family. Just money. And then the little lies she always told about things like wearing fake tan which she claimed she’d never worn in her life yet all of A sudden in the last few months since she’s been back online she’s miraculously a fake tan user. Why does it matter if you wear it or not why is that something to lie about? What a strange woman!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had contact with them and it was the meldrum’s trolling themselves.

Haha, the double chin comment, begs was RAGING 😂
Whaat? There was no couple questioning them putting their kids in kids club? It was themselves? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There wasn’t a definitive moment for me either but I remember the horrid way she spoke to Lee becoming more apparent that annoyed me! I’m no fan of Lee but the way she spoke down to him at times was just so damn rude. Oh and her hunting me down and private messaging me on Facebook after I contacted a brand about her via Instagram and them clearly doxxing me, that was a fine moment!

Edited to add - Lee’s major gender disappointment in Poppy’s gender reveal video and Edgy Rebs leaving it in the video was another one!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There wasn’t a definitive moment for me either but I remember the horrid way she spoke to Lee becoming more apparent that annoyed me! I’m no fan of Lee but the way she spoke down to him at times was just so damn rude. Oh and her hunting me down and private messaging me on Facebook after I contacted a brand about her via Instagram and them clearly doxxing me, that was another fine moment!
I would have LOVED, like literally loved for her to of messaged me 😂 I would’ve given her so many home truths she would’ve thought she was at the doctors lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.