Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fun to reminisce :m what was the turning point for each one of you with Mrs Meldrum?

I still remember when they showed up to that charity empty handed.
I was never really a fan tbh, I thought she was alright but a bit stuck up and boring. I'd only watch her YouTube if I'd ran out of stuff to watch.

Disney Paris was it for me, then she went downhill from there!

Reactions: 10
I always thought she was a bit of a moron but I did used to find some of her videos entertaining to watch and there were some things that felt relatable about her. There was a shift when Lee gave up work, she seemed to take on this over inflated sense of self importance and it all just started to slip after that. The use of breast cancer to flog Next clothes really didn’t sit well with me, or the empty handed paid for visit to the food bank, the whole DLP drama and the move to the new house just all showed their true colours and it’s been one thing after another since then.

Reactions: 21
I enjoyed watching until they became shady in the old house. Lots of ads and the BMW. Lurked reading on Tattle around DLP/move to Murder Mansion bur had to create an account so I could see all the attachments.

I used to admire her years ago. Probably was a bit envious. She used to take S & F out lots, met up with friends, had a lovely clean house and looked well put together. But then she changed and we've all been here ever since!

Loads of threads got me laughing through night feeds with my son too.

Reactions: 20
Can I suggest we have a top 10 run down of favourite duck ups / meldrum moments?

I’ve not been here since the beginning unfortunately so if it’s before DLP can we have a mini synopsis with it too.

??

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker too!! Came across this site after one of her ’trolls’ rants. Know people who’ve been to Disney and realised it’s not as simple as they described to meet the characters. Made me question what else was not the whole truth. Was ‘influenced’ to buy a few things she was peddling not realising they were freebies or aff links.

Reactions: 9
First post ever. Long time lurker. The cancer scare really got to me. As I had breast cancer at the time. She had the cheek to even use it as a ad for next!! Don’t live that far from her either. 😀
Hope you're doing well now x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh oh the one reiki treatment and the jumper that cured her anxiety!!!!!
When she filmed herself visiting the Fareshare foodbank after showing being out for lunch and not bringing any donations!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
I used to admire her years ago. Probably was a bit envious. She used to take S & F out lots, met up with friends, had a lovely clean house and looked well put together. But then she changed and we've all been here ever since!
This is how I felt when I first started watching too. I was newly pregnant with my second and was feeling very home sick for Scotland. When Lee quit his job, things really changed with her and it's sad. She had a really good thing going but they let the success go to their heads. Now they're so far removed from what made them enjoyable.

Reactions: 12
Crying in that deleted video...
"They say I smoke and I don't, they say I use fake tan and I don't"
😂😂

She made me furious that night poppy was really poorly and lee had gone out, so she posted herself in her skimpy negligee attention seeking and eye bleeping herself instead of looking after poppy!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Crying in that deleted video...
"They say I smoke and I don't, they say I use fake tan and I don't"
😂😂

She made me furious that night poppy was really poorly and lee had gone out, so she posted herself in her skimpy negligee attention seeking and eye bleeping herself instead of looking after poppy!
That was sooo scary to watch!! Poppy was coughing so badly she couldn’t even breathe properly and she was sitting there staring at herself and posting stories on Insta instead of taking care of her, who does that??

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m the duck/geese lee is so terribly afraid of
Lee in the attic afraid of the teeny tiny narrow foot bedded bird! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I had contact with them and it was the meldrum’s trolling themselves.

Haha, the double chin comment, begs was RAGING 😂
And when she said Gap Yuuuur Tig was her step sister, Reb went mental!!! Mumsy and daddy are still married, i don’t have step parents (Stamps foot and cry’s) .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am a long term lurker here too 🙋🏻‍♀️ I found tattle around the time of DLP, I hadn’t even realised that all their Neilson holidays had been gifted 🙄 Her crying into her phone and claiming she was ‘just a normal mum’ was around the time I unfollowed but I follow along here and find myself literally laughing out loud at some of the comments 😂

Hi everyone, another lurker here...

I found Mrs Meldrum when i was pregnant with my son (I think she was just about to have poppy). I went back and watched all her old vlogs of when lee was offshore originally, just to give myself an idea of what it was going to be like as a SAHM and quite liked watching them to be honest. But after she had poppy she changed and became less relatable and I couldn’t put my finger on it but she just grated on me so much!

When she did her epic crying video about the trolling, even though I wasn’t a fan of hers, I was mortified and even looked at signing a petition to have this site closed down but then I started reading the thread and learned the truth.... I realised that you had all been saying exactly what i was thinking and my eyes were well and truly opened to how manipulative she was with her vulnerable followers.

For someone who made (makes) her living saying ‘what do you think guys?’ (in her whiny voice) she sure does kick up a fuss when people give her their honest opinions!!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.