Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched “the haunting of Bly manor “
I don’t know why but it just reminded me of the murder mansion ...I hope they sleep with 1 eye open

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell Tattlers, you lot are a cure for tit day at work. I'm creasing up reading your posts! 😂

I figure that beam has been the stiffest thing she's had near her in ages. 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Local people, treehouse midmar do expensive, high end kitchens, howdens do affordable, I’m right, right?

Reactions: 12
You're right. I highly doubt she has forked out for a Neptune kitchen.
Neptune are expensive (and beautiful) but apparently not great quality carcasses. Unless you’re getting a custom build, you’re basically not in the kitchen A team!

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Catwoman, post: 2708023, member: 3013"

I figure that beam has been the stiffest thing she's had near her in ages. 😉
[/QUOTE]

@Catwoman you’re a wrongun you really are😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It may be 'very very expensive' but then Rebecca thinks spending £40 to take three children to Jump in is a 'bloody fortune' so it is all relative.
(Rebecca if you really want an expensive bespoke kitchen google Christopher Howard ;) )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It may be 'very very expensive' but then Rebecca thinks spending £40 to take three children to Jump in is a 'bloody fortune' so it is all relative.
(Rebecca if you really want an expensive bespoke kitchen google Christopher Howard ;) )

... goes to google Christopher Howard and cry one can’t afford a new kitchen 😂😩

• Haha
Bet she is raging the brand deals / free tickets dried up and she's left to pay for the additional inconvenience all on her own *stamps feet*

Reactions: 15
Finally, my background is going to come in useful!
The beam will probably be a maximum of £500, the work associated with fitting it will be where the cost adds up but usually that is accounted within the fill works carried out by the builders/joiners. £5000 sounds more like the beam, plus associated works to the ‘Reno’ over all, possibly even including fitting the actual kitchen.
Unless Aberdeen have a different rate schedule to other contractors around the country.

cant help but laugh every time she says they went for a high end expensive kitchen... from Howdens 😂 Howdens kitchens are great, but they are also used by most builders because they are the affordable option.
Aberdeen area most definitely has its own pricing than the other areas as they know some will pay it

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I didn’t follow her from the beginning so don’t know as much about her, but, why did they move house?
I had a nosey before she went private through her feed and saw pictures of the old place. I thought it actually looked quite nice, the kitchen looked better for starters.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I didn’t follow her from the beginning so don’t know as much about her, but, why did they move house?
I had a nosey before she went private through her feed and saw pictures of the old place. I thought it actually looked quite nice, the kitchen looked better for starters.
Because that was "just a cute little starter home" 🙄 bigger obviously always means better for princess reb, despite an awful history, a dilapidated exterior and orange wood interior 🤣 suppose at least the orange wood fits the "theme of her grid" and the so so natural tan that she holds all yurrr

• Haha
there was no logical reason whatsoever for them to have moved. The old house was lovely and more than adequate for them. It had ample bedrooms, a nice sized garden, in a nice family friendly estate. It was a clean, modern, bright family home. Moving to the blood stained crime scene house of horrors was the biggest mistake they ever made, and the only reason they did it was pure greed - they wanted to be able to gloat & brag that they live in a “half million pound house”

absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
Is she trying to make herself even less relatable / likeable. I find it disturbing she thinks she is better than others and can do nothing but talk about the cost and look down her nose at everyone else. She is such a shallow fool. Well done “sarah raven”. You must be so proud.

Seriously! What is she about? Who does she continue to influence? Why has no one given her a shake and actually said grow the feck up. Interestingly though for trying to sell us the inchmarlo rich girl she hasn’t got many friends and especially not within the lifestyle she tries desperately to make us believe she lives in. Wake up Rebecca.

I live my life hoping to make a small difference. If I dropped dead tomorrow I hope that people would remember me for that. What about you Rebecca? What actually have you done in your life for others? Seriously. When have you given up your dreams for, helped others and generally been a nice person? Right now I see a selfish mother who belittles her kids and needs to stamp her feet to make sure she gets what she wants in life (don’t I Lee). That’s not happiness. Please wake up and give yourself a slap back into reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.