Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought for the postcode and because she's so ignorant and insular she sees it as exclusive, a measure of success. Thing is they bought the worst house with the most horrible history at way above its value. It has a poor layout fir modern family living and was, very out dated. All that she 'absolutely loved' about the house, the wooden orange finish, the floor in the blue dungeon she's obviously hated from day one. Said it before but there's been far nicer, beautifully finished. Neighbours houses gone for far less since they've been there. That hellish house will never be a beautiful, family home. Its a millstone round their neck with a ghoulish history.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well she's still working then? #taxman #liar #didyoutakegovernmenthandout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a clip from the channel four show The Windsors, Wills wants to prove to Kate that he’s man enough to handle the renovations at Kensington but the builder cons him and tricks him into buying a £30 million platinum steel beam. Reminds me of the Meldrums 😆
Would never want a kitchen that didn’t have direct access or views out to the garden, particularly with young children, fancy taps or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m going to follow on the question from up the thread .... where oh where is Belter Boy of her dreams ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A baby loss charity had been giving away self care packs with those exact same space masks in, and our Rebby is trying to make a quick buck from its. Surely she didnt apply for one of theer boxes herself to make money from something she got for free???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A baby loss charity had been giving away self care packs with those exact same space masks in, and our Rebby is trying to make a quick buck from its. Surely she didnt apply for one of theer boxes herself to make money from something she got for free???
absolutely nothing would surprise me now that she did!

Reactions: 4
Serious question guys can you af link yhe beam and tap of dreams? Are Scotland week 2 half term and return Monday.
I assume shires free of restrictions

Reactions: 1
How many times can you say “big, huge, massive” in one set of stories!! The more she says it, the more I think - it’s not that big!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times can you say “big, huge, massive” in one set of stories!! The more she says it, the more I think - it’s not that big!!
well let’s face It - that’s the only time she’s ever had need to use the words “big, huge or massive” in that house.....! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.