Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wouldn’t have bought that house at all. I believe in karma and energy and that house is crammed with really bad energy! It’s like bad luck and vibes fill it. Not even smudging with Sage would cleanse it now.

Reactions: 19
I just wouldn’t have bought that house at all. I believe in karma and energy and that house is crammed with really bad energy! It’s like bad luck and vibes fill it. Not even smudging with Sage would cleanse it now.
What was wrong with their previous house and being semi humble?

Reactions: 2
Indeed. Weird how events turn out. Just as they moved they went to DLP and that’s when the tit storm started to snowball.

What was wrong with their previous house and being seminal humble?
You’d have to ask Sarah Raven that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Indeed. Weird how events turn out. Just as they moved they went to DLP and that’s when the tit storm started to snowball.

You’d have to ask Sarah Raven that
It was only a "cute little starter home" apparently

Beggy wanted to be lady of the manor in her wee retirement cul-de-sac, within throwing distance of her mummy and daddy so they had no excuses not to bring food and babysit so she could have hot cups of tea

Reactions: 12
A lot, expensive, very expensive, so expensive ...... yep, that’s kitchens for you. Nothing new. They are an expense. She has such a mix of inferiority and superiority complex.

Reactions: 10
What no Bi folds? How do you get out to the garden from the kitchen? How can you not have patio doors???

Reactions: 8
What no Bi folds? How do you get out to the garden from the kitchen? How can you not have patio doors???
So my understanding is that the kitchen is on the side of the house with a crap view and the family room come kitchen diner is at the front. So they wouldn't put bifolds etc on either of those sides of the house? It's such a random way to have the kitchen /diner / family room set up. From the kitchen you can exit the house on the side via the utility of doom, and I think that is staying. I'm not 💯 though as I don't follow her!

Reactions: 3
So my understanding is that the kitchen is on the side of the house with a crap view and the family room come kitchen diner is at the front. So they wouldn't put bifolds etc on either of those sides of the house? It's such a random way to have the kitchen /diner / family room set up. From the kitchen you can exit the house on the side via the utility of doom, and I think that is staying. I'm not 💯 though as I don't follow her!
I assume really is exactly same size and layout as before with wall knocked down.
So utility murder scene same door but with new units access to garage and back door to garden.
To save costs ie waste i assume kitchen same side maybe sink same place under the window.
Massive island centrally where wall was and probably be like breakfast bar lots stuff dumped on it.
I assume they re-use the 6 quid ikea side table of dreams and gifted sofas.
That the glazing be same place
I thourght the units in kitchen would be grey shaker with navy island unit and white quartz maybe one day she realise there is a z in it.
Maybe utility is more neutrals and wicker
Without new glazing she's planning expensive dark badly planned space like charlotte louise taylor.
I assume all existing windows stay and that she will just block io weird at an angke doorway to hall and paint the other door white.

I know lots were critical katie Ellison kitchen but hers is by far the nicests and so much light with the bi folds and floor to ceiling window.
The meldrums wont have that as their old family room situated at the front and side path to back i think the kitchen window has some roses outside and veiw of the shed where the dead body was stashed.

So shes added 1k extra saying beam costs 4k but bet not knowing those pipes added time and expense.

I have never undertaken major structural work like that.
However we brought a doer uper after 1 month lounge ceiling fell down laithe and plaster nightmare.
We also had issues 1 wall plaster was bowing and damaged so had to remove it all and used plaster board.
But during that time especially whole new ceiling aa it had come down.
It ruined the lounge floor boards that we had just sanded before came down luckily we hadent started painting.
But for around 2months after omg the dust all downstairs in hall way dining room kitchen and snug at back.
So as her lounge is basicalky opposite in hallway i suspect all downstairs take a beating.

100 day happiness is gone.
Shes only happy when she's bragging how wealthy she is and deliberately takes pleasure making followers feel tit.
She has usual excitement of a small child.
I doubt she cook much when its done.
I forsee lots shots island unit and sinkie flowers in the belfast sink.
Wonder if fridge of dreams gifted by ao make a comeback now 12 months have passed and no need to declare.
Maybe this explains why visit grandad during pandemic begging for inheritance early.

Reactions: 6
I’m not being funny but we’re about to hit a massive world wide rescission. We are trying to save every spare penny just incase.
Saffron barker got absolutely roasted on Twitter for mentioning her new house. Yet Beggy takes it as far as bragging sickly how much money she is spending. It’s actual vile to talk like she is. Sad empty life. Let’s hope Lee keeps working for a bit longer or you really will be getting your just desserts

Reactions: 18
A lot, expensive, very expensive, so expensive ...... yep, that’s kitchens for you. Nothing new. They are an expense. She has such a mix of inferiority and superiority complex.
She literally sounds like Trump. Beggy Trump. Well they do both have orange skin and straw-like hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This kitchen “Reno” just makes me think of Fopperholic who put her oven in the “play area” wonder what Verucca Salt will do...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just remembered when she posted that Mrs Meldrum would haunt her forever, then returned like a week later 😂 what a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
595k for a marshmallow? Are they mad? She's all about talking to the universe and spiritual stuff I just don't get why she would buy somewhere with a bad energy/ora because of a murder in the house? It looks creepy as duck, you couldn't pay me to stay there the night never mind pay 595k to live there permanently

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.