Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eat More Cake ... Thank you so much... Visuals of her posts so needed to fully get it and... Respond in full tattle / sarcasm anti/grabbysweatybettygreedygrubbybertieluving mode!!!😄😉❤👏 school holiday teacher work free duck the clock mode!!😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I really want to know how she managed to take so much time off her new job? clearly this is either a total BS or it is school related. How is she qualified to work in any school??
Dinner nanny or lollipop lady 😁 that would literally be an hour or two out your day and your done 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So will utility be exactly same shape and layout.
Will the wall and those pantry cupboards at the back go.

I was thinking whilst in kitchen few days ago whilst cleaning and watching toddler and naughty puppy in back garden how tricky life would be if i couldent supervise them properly.
Many new builds weirdly put kitchens at the front but theres is at the side so doesmt really overlook either garden and neither of their gardens seem very secure.
No one gifted pat a driveway gate for scorched earth garden at the front.
The back did they level it pr just add a pointless play house with access to woods of dreams at back and tetris patio.
She said she wanted to be able see the kids play.
She cant do this with the current design.

Ours is osd open plan lay out we have large rectangular dining room with fireplace and 2 archways one to small square u shaped kitchen and 1 to small extension room that has patio doors onto raised decking all way along back house and newly landcaped garden.
The extension room is called the snug or kids lounge.
Few toddler toys we dont have a playroom.
The snug has small sofa tv and desk.
The dining room has drier and freezer in tbe corner and added kicthen cupboards as our kitchen quite small not enough storage.
We dont have a utility. We dont have an island. We dont have an office the dining room and snug are multi use.
However if im doing some work or cooking prep at the dining table or if in sat at ny desk or watching some tv in the snug or cooking or cleaning in the kitchen.
I can supervise my children and dog play.
Qe have trampoline and slide.
Tue toddler and the dog are either separated or supervised.
So in a way i feel lucky with our home its needed a lot of work but most families now choose this open plan layouts that overlooks the back garden.
The decking is new addition and in summer felt like we had an extra room with patio doors open.

Come spring summer she won't have any of that.
Not that she cares about supervising her children or the dog.

Have they put down carpet in the blue room.
My guess is it's no longer blue hence sale disenio prints and maybe a wood burner as they seemed incapable of lighting that fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone know where the unicorn hot chocolate is from? Really don’t want to swipe up 😂

My tuppence worth re kitchen.......I think they have taken the grants the government were offering and possibly taken the 6 month mortgage holiday then ploughing all this money into the grand “reno”. I do think some of the kitchen will be gifted in exchange for some advertisement.
Most people on mortgage holidays were saving their money or using it for other bills whilst incomes were down!
Rebecca can bleat on all she likes about jealous trolls, I can hand on heart say I wouldn’t want her life. We work hard for everything we have and my husband sacrifices so much to provide for our wee family. I wouldn’t want everything handed to me, where is the satisfaction in that knowing you have earned it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone know where the unicorn hot chocolate is from? Really don’t want to swipe up 😂

My tuppence worth re kitchen.......I think they have taken the grants the government were offering and possibly taken the 6 month mortgage holiday then ploughing all this money into the grand “reno”. I do think some of the kitchen will be gifted in exchange for some advertisement.
Most people on mortgage holidays were saving their money or using it for other bills whilst incomes were down!
Rebecca can bleat on all she likes about jealous trolls, I can hand on heart say I wouldn’t want her life. We work hard for everything we have and my husband sacrifices so much to provide for our wee family. I wouldn’t want everything handed to me, where is the satisfaction in that knowing you have earned it?
It's an Etsy seller called MapleMollys.

Reactions: 3
Why does she need a “massive beam”? It was only a stud wall that came down?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck my life anyone would think she’s the only one who’s had a steel put it. That’s the real name Rebecca not a beam!!! Oh and most people who renovate do have steels put in too. It’s not a posh thing you know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck my life anyone would think she’s the only one who’s had a steel put it. That’s the real name Rebecca not a beam!!! Oh and most people who renovate do have steels put in too. It’s not a posh thing you know!!!
it’s exclusive steel I’m sure. From her exclusive woods. Nothing standard for Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What has she said? I don’t understand why the architect didn’t realise she needed the steel beam in the first place

Reactions: 3
I’ve never commented before but Rebecca deleted me as a follower after I made a suggestion that I thought might be useful and was perfectly pleasant. She didn’t agree! That’s up to her and fine, but it shows she only hears what she wants to and puts her fingers in her ears and blocks out everything else. She strikes me as spoilt.
I noticed the wall that came down wasn’t load bearing so I can’t see where the RSJ would be needed. Maybe they’re having bi folds out into the garden in which case it could be for that.
i honestly feel sad for her,i don’t think she is capable of being happy, she just wants all the time!
I also think the strain is showing in Lee and I actually feel sad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve never commented before but Rebecca deleted me as a follower after I made a suggestion that I thought might be useful and was perfectly pleasant. She didn’t agree! That’s up to her and fine, but it shows she only hears what she wants to and puts her fingers in her ears and blocks out everything else. She strikes me as spoilt.
I noticed the wall that came down wasn’t load bearing so I can’t see where the RSJ would be needed. Maybe they’re having bi folds out into the garden in which case it could be for that.
i honestly feel sad for her,i don’t think she is capable of being happy, she just wants all the time!
I also think the strain is showing in Lee and I actually feel sad for him.
It must be completely exhausting to live with... bearing in mind he never wanted the 3rd baby, the dog or prob the house move.

Reactions: 15
Dulux paint? Oh daaahhhling how very working class, no Farrow and Ball? Standards are slipping Rebegga!

*for the record we have dulux throughout our house, just find the difference between what the Meldrums will pay for and what they want when gifted is hilarious. Especially as it's no longer in keeping with the likes of Muddy Mummy, bet they paint in Farrow and Ball!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.