Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of Christ...... the hair!!
Is she growing straw and hay to feed her bleeping horse?
And I mean that ain’t no pretty picture that’s gonna be posted in a few years ... just sayin’...honey, call it what you want, but orange ain’t tan! 🤦🏼‍♀️👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️😂

View attachment 280926
What's with permanently wearing the horse's lead! It must stink. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What was in that room you can see in the kitchen Reno pic? They’ve got the blue room, the play room and what was in that room??

Reactions: 1
She has literally dreamed and gone on and on about having this done and she is only moaning and whining about it. Bloody insensitive! What is wrong with her? Why isn’t she happy or excited?

Reactions: 17
She has literally dreamed and gone on and on about having this done and she is only moaning and whining about it. Bloody insensitive! What is wrong with her? Why isn’t she happy or excited?
because it would seem that nothing will make her happy. She might have it for a few weeks or months but then it’s onto the next big thing... baby, house move, dog, kitchen. I feel like she is trying to fill a massive void in her life.

also what did she expect.. she is having walls knocked down and her kitchen ripped out it was always going to be a big job. She obviously thought she would get her gifted trip away during it or alternatively, thought it would be as the time tok insta trend of clicking her fingers and it be done... 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Fawning over the bloody dog again. I get they're part of the family etc but I don't understand people who treat their dogs like children.

Reactions: 12
She's faking her complaints as she thinks moaning makes her relatable. She's fit to burst inside because she's proving she ALWAYS gets what she wants.

Reactions: 9
She literally moans about EVERYTHING. Just be grateful you can afford a fun day out with your kids 😡 a lot of people can't just now due to being out of work coz of the pandemic. She really boils my blood
she is moaning because she has had to put her hand in her pocket rather then getting things for free

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.