Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is moaning because she has had to put her hand in her pocket rather then getting things for free
Ha, one of the local trampoline places was actually doing a campaign with ‘mummy bloggers’ (🤮). She must be seething that she has had to pay...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Isn’t it funny how she’d be promoting the tit out of all the trips if they were free or she was being paid to show them, now it’s coming out of her Wallet it’s a bit different! Im sure I remember her favourite saying was ‘ priorities’ How good it was doing family stuff and how she loved days out and whatever place was so so worth it....different tune now though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Isn’t it funny how she’d be promoting the tit out of all the trips if they were free or she was being paid to show them, now it’s coming out of her Wallet it’s a bit different! Im sure I remember her favourite saying was ‘ priorities’ How good it was doing family stuff and how she loved days out and whatever place was so so worth it....different tune now though.
So so worth it. So so obsessed. So so much to do. All. The. Lols

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She literally moans about EVERYTHING. Just be grateful you can afford a fun day out with your kids 😡 a lot of people can't just now due to being out of work coz of the pandemic. She really boils my blood
Well she is being ripped off we only need to pay about £5/6 ?! Is it the queens royal deeside trampoline park by royal order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really want to know how she managed to take so much time off her new job? clearly this is either a total BS or it is school related. How is she qualified to work in any school??

Reactions: 14
I really want to know how she managed to take so much time off her new job? clearly this is either a total BS or it is school related. How is she qualified to work in any school??
She doesn’t even like 2/3 of her own kids how will she manage other people’s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really did think at first, maybe Tattlers were being a bit harsh and she had actually joined the real world and got a job but she’s never mentioned what she does, her routine doesn’t seem to have changed, she can go off on hols and days out without a second thought.
so yep definitely sounds like 💩on the job front. Why lie? Did she get fired in the first week for incompetence?!
And funny how she never moaned about the cost of things when everything was FREE.
God she really is the most sour faced miserable witch, resenting spending any money on her kids and moaning about her kitchen renovations- she will never be happy no matter what.
I hope the kitchen Reno is a disaster and they have a major structural issue that leaves her with no kitchen whatsoever for a couple of weeks just as Lee goes back to work!! And although that sounds really mean it couldn’t happen to nicer witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Think she has been getting her home "reno" ideas from here....the orange woodwork is going, getting painted white. Fingers crossed she shells out for some new curtains/blinds as well!

Reactions: 8
Oh my heart bleeds for her. Imagine having to fork out for a day out during the October Break?! I’m clutching my pearls at the audacity. Didn’t the trampoline park know who she was?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why she moaning about a day out!!! She was on last night saying she was going to purchase the £500 stain air wrap! twit!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Well a hair wrap would benefit her...... sitting watching your kids enjoying themselves .... no personal pleasure for her as she is a cold fish !!

• Heart
This year must have been a real shock to her system. No foreign holidays, no gifted days out, no free trips to the cinema, no gifted meals, even the make up, clothes and decorative tit has all but dried up. And I’m sure the kitchen and alterations won’t be gifted. Welcome to the real world Grabby where everything comes with a price tag.
I wonder when she decided to go private if she had any idea the freebies would all but disappear? Does she wish she had heeded advice two years ago when she started to be called out? She had the makings of another Emily Norris in the influencer world (not that I like her either but she is at least professional) but just threw it away. Silly girl. And still not happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So don’t want to brag but I was in the presence of the Deeside Massive this afternoon. We were also at Jump and crossed over by a little while. Interesting as you have to be 4 plus to go to the open session and thought Poppy was 3 so maybe some porkies were told!

Anyways she looked very scruffy and voice goes right through you. She had washed out leggings and basic top on and those brown walking boots on, she looked like she rolled off the fields. He has the longest body to leg ratio and reminded me of East 17 when they would were the long jackets and little legs 🤣 he was just sat looking miserable and they seemed fairly low key. Felt strange to see the girls in real life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
They are trying to pull off the rich-mess and stressed look but they just look like poor tramps on a scam quest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hope the girls had a great time and they were bored to duck. 😂

My my, the Meldrums have come into money have they? Painting woodwork all over the house? Starting upstairs? 🙄 Leaving the orange doors will just look, well 🙄 orange? 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
For the love of Christ...... the hair!!
Is she growing straw and hay to feed her bleeping horse?
And I mean that ain’t no pretty picture that’s gonna be posted in a few years ... just sayin’...honey, call it what you want, but orange ain’t tan! 🤦🏼‍♀️👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️😂

View attachment 280926
Beggy taking her inspo from Pat Sharp in his Fun House days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've got a feeling she's working for someone she knows, probably as a PA or something secretarial. Only explanation why she can seem to do whatever the duck she wants even in this 'new' job.

Reactions: 9
No awareness that people are struggling. Back from holiday, doesn’t have an actual job (I can’t understand how what she currently claims to do can be labelled a job, as it seems to require no work!), spends £40 on a day out, whilst spending on the house. Very representative of current life for a large section of the UK!

Reactions: 10
If she has one, it's definitely just a faffing about 'job', nothing real. In fact she's not even mentioned it for weeks. If the social media for Meldrum House isn't her, they're pretty shlt like her. 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.