Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of times she used to say she was the sole earner must’ve really made lee feel tit! It’s like one of those situations where someone would offer to do something for you without you hinting or even asking and then they throw it in your face at every given chance that’s how I imagine it was with Rebecca at home being the only one making the money!!
Also reckon she was getting private work outs of her own from Rami when Lee was offshore. Giving her a good RAMMING and keeping her safe at night 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Oh how could I forget the kids clubs on holiday!

Also trying out a 'No Spend Month' and sacking it off after a day LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god that poor poppy. How old is she? 3?
Before she was born they were making money off of her. Zika scare. £10000 birth vlog for channel mum.
when she was born she was left in NICU whilst her twit of a mother was out for lunch. Not by her bed side trying to express or nurse or just generally having skin to skin to help protect her sweet baby.
my first was in NICU for only a night (god I salute the parents who have babies in their longer you are absolute hero’s) I spent that night crying and sobbing and as soon as the docs had done their rounds the next day I was in there cuddling touching nursing expressing etc. I would never have been able to leave that hospital not even to get some air outside let alone go to town for lunch. What would her friends have thought?
As poppy was a baby she was loved, like a little toy thing but as she became a bit older and she couldn’t sleep (prob cos reb let her spend the whole day napping) she then started to come up with all these problems that poppy had restless legs syndrome? She went for a sleep study? She practically willed something to be “wrong” with her child. How fucked up is that? But alas reb it’s just Your tit parenting yet again.
she would called her feral every single day. Want her to sit in front of the tv all day. 4 hour naps every day. Remember when she sang that sweet but a psycho song at her? Poor poppy she was just a normal toddler.
you guys have already mentioned the chest infection insta stories. Poor poppy.
She would leave her to eat her lunch inside whilst reb and the other two would be in the garden playing (choke hazard) or when reb was upstairs in their so so big house putting three layers of foundation on her mug.
The dirty dress in the cot incident. The throwing nappies out the window (scum)
Not to mention every single day of that kids life she has had a camera shoved in it.
Most recent things I can think of is poppy and that bleeping dog (I have a dog and I love them) he was literally biting that poor child and neither parents did anything. And just before she came off insta she would post pictures of poppy but cover up her face and it looked like there was some sort of mark on her.

all of this in the first 3 years of her life. Man I feel sorry for her 😣😣😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How about the endless cereal box game. All the bants.

My sisters Canadian boyfriend. He’s from Canada. He’s Canadian you know.

the crying vid of the trolls was just classic. Boo bleeping hoo. You got called out.

the crystals being recharged by moonlight. The manifesting the vibrational frequencies.

The reiki training. What happened to that hey? 100 days of self care. No spend jan.

Aff linking a book she bought in a charity shop.

the yur round tan.

the restless leg syndrome.

Reactions: 21
Rebby of old vlogs...crying because she got called out over spending her two weeks family holiday away from the kids ( they were chucked in kids club) crying/angry over a thread on mums net because they were taking the piss about her Vitamin AD, angry and recording a raw day in the life vlog to prove her life wasnt easy due to another mumsnet thread, crying because she was looking after the cat, the whole ‘He nearly died’ vlog and Pat being so traumatised he couldn’t go back to work, yet somehow managed to get the ‘Red eye’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ to London the next day. Any ‘London’ event she went to being the big girl boss babe, telling us every opportunity she got she was the SOLE earner..the list goes in and on 😂
Makes you wonder how she got such a large following ?
Influencers are all in it for money and I don’t follow any of them but she isn’t even subtle , she has many times proved that she is exactly what we say she is grasping , lying, immature , lazy , selfish , vain, racist hypocrite and bigot the list is endless the proof was there for all to see yet she has a large following that’s what worries me that so many must think these traits are fine !

Reactions: 8
Makes you wonder how she got such a large following ?
Back in the day we were all blind to the fact that these products etc were free and they were paid to promote them. My friend told me to follow her as Beggy was given tit loads of free stuff, made a fortune and had nice clothes. Then things became clearer. Then her ego got bigger. Then it all crashed to the ground. Shame.

Reactions: 9
Wait, hold up... Are they not changing the utility room floor of nightmares?! The floor that poor man was murdered on. How does she sleep at night?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I was disgusted about them parking in the disabled bay at the maternity hospital and then claiming the consultant said they could, because she was obviously such a special case.
The consultants have no say over parking and quite honestly couldn’t care less how you get to the hospital. Even women in labour use the drop off and as soon as the patient is settled the car has to be moved to the car park to free it up for the next person.
But the meldrum’s are so so special it doesn’t apply to them.
Entitled taught at her mothers knee .

Reactions: 6
The “positive pants” bracelet that lee “bought her” (#didntbuyitwas100%gifted)

the Monica Vinader ring that she has tried to affiliate link 590 times

the vouchers she used to take her mum to some Go Ape place for mothers Day that she claimed were a surprise gift from lee.... but were actually a freebie for an advert.... that she had left sitting on the side in an earlier video........!!!!!

the “I’ve never faked tanned ever in my life” when she has been using fake tan for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I’ve never had lip filler” - HA!!!!!!! I don’t think anyone was ever believing this one!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m wondering just how long this pair of absolute morons can continue to sail through life without a care or mention of any one else’s situations. They’re so tone deaf. Will anything stop them in their tracks and make them realise it is not all about them and perhaps they should consider the bigger picture? They live in fantasy land and I feel for their girls who are growing up knowing no better. They’re such poor parental role models and it makes me so mad. Setting their kids up for a life of ridicule 😡

Reactions: 10
what?!! What happened here?!
Mrs M emailed Tattle and demanded they desist from allowing posters to talk about her, especially Sproglet who she wanted banned altogether. Presumably for being too bloody hilarious 😂
That was thread 1 or 2 I’m sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mrs M emailed Tattle and demanded they desist from allowing posters to talk about her, especially Sproglet who she wanted banned altogether. Presumably for being too bloody hilarious 😂
That was thread 1 or 2 I’m sure.
Oh my GOODNESS

this is honestly too funny!!!!

How do you know??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she not changing the utility floor?? You wouldn’t put units in first if a floor was being laid down!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.