Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
My guess beam and fit is 5k.
The builders probably used their howdons card and they offer diffrent prices diffrent people also different receipts for the customer i hear.
We did minor upgrade of our kitchen diner last month.
Our handyman said he get base unit for oven and sink on his howdons card as be cheaper.
But hes not had account long and doesn't buy huge amount from them.
In the end he went b&q as 28 quid each half howdons price quoted.
We got sink and dining room kicthen cupboards Ikea.
Tap and other electrical bits screwfix.
Laminate from online retailer as we cant justify quartz.
Decided against Belfast sink as worried we we would break it.
Also would have required wood worktop so upped the expense.

In ideal world i would flip my kitchen diner and knock down arch similar to theirs.
I would get brand new units island and quartz.
But that's a long term 10 year down line prpbably.
Happy with white gloss laminate and stainless steel sink.
Would rather save pennies for new glazing and door at back as kicthen diner overlooks the garden.
Also new boiler and fire for lounge.
New bathroom
Loft extension.

The thourght meldrums being properly ripped off amuses me.
I guess theres extra costs that maybe builders wont be doing.
I.e. electrician and tiler.
I estimates they spending 15 to 20grand.
8k from tropic and generous gift from grand dad.

Reactions: 2

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

I was watching old vlogs yesterday and her hair used to be so pretty! Even when it was bleached or even brunette or very blonde it was always so nice. But now it’s awful like straw. Looks like it would feel like hay to touch. Think she’s just used far too much bleach over the years to make it like that!

mindlesswaffle

Parking in a disabled bay so Wee Lee can collect some bloody pumpkins....just shows you she’s totally selfish and full of self entitlement....wish there was a Traffic Warden around !
Not to support her but some of the ones near me the disabled bays are also parent and child. I haven’t see the story so I could be wrong.

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
If she has a job then I’m going to say it’s something like playground monitor/dinner lady/cleaner or similar at a school. I can’t envision her doing any of the above but that’s kinda the only thing I can’t think of that she could do - if she doesn’t start until late morning, it’s only a few hours at a time and it’s part time and she was off over the October half term...?
Do you think she means “Tropic” when she says work or has she totally stopped that? I’m blocked so relying you lovely lot to fill me in 😊

Jade33

VIP Member
What's the betting its a beggy tout out for free gifted creepy dolls she s will put away for xmas😤
Nah, she showed the one she already bought, can't believe she's putting her hands in her pockets for her kids Xmas presents this year! 😱

Reactions: 1

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
10 year old dubarrys.. we get it Rebecca you guilt tripped your parents into getting them for yoru 21st which is probably exactly what you didn’t need and you still don’t have a horse so it’s still stupid brand flaunting shallowness . Also you don’t have any new followers SO WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THEM AND STILL ARENT BUYING THEM 😂
You don’t need a horse to own dubarrys. i Certainly don’t have a horse and own a pair and their shoes. Their deck shoes are so comfy and lasted me years. Though my boots are in great condition and well looked after and price per wear economical as will last me for years

I
Her boots remind me of rigger boots. They're just awful 🤮 fair enough if you're wearing them to muck out horses but they still look rank.

her house style reminds me of the house my parents lived in that was built in 1990! Cannot fathom how it's only a decade old. I guess it was an older man that had it built though and chose all the fittings.
I wouldn’t wear my boots for mucking out horses Use for country shows and work when there and also fab for walking when snowing. The style of house she’s in was in keeping with some of the older houses in the deeside area and to look older.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
the only reason she wanted those boots - and the only reason she constantly goes on about them is because of the high price point. That’s it. If you took the “Dubarry” logo off them and told her they cost £30 from Shoe Zone she would turn her nose up and never have them.

She’s nothing but a label whore - but only when it’s a freebie or when someone else is paying!
You see kelly from organised mum wearing her ones in stories the other day too. Yes Rebecca prob got hers as a look at me. But to be honest at least dubarry haven’t gone down in ratings like Fairfax. Fairfax have seen sales up over 300% plus during lockdown. Once seen as brand sold at shows they have now gone townsie with all the insta mums getting them for free at the end of last year. Dubarry boots in NE Scotland are common footwear. Nothing exclusive about them to be honest and don’t know why she’s showing them today. I’m surprised she’s not got a pair of Kate Middletons choice of boots and Penelope chivers ones.

swiperthefox

Maybe she’s doing admin for a small business? It just be a casual laptop at home job. My nose is bothering me big time now!

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
She is doing an aff link to new gym legginga what about the very expensive sweaty Betty ones that she was gifted. Are the ones she is linking expensive or are they the eBay ones again?

Why can't she paint while the kids are at nursery/school
she has a job don’t forget... (or that she’s a lazy arse!)

Somerville12

VIP Member
This before before my grubby watching time... Didn't know she had a paid partnership with Iceland back in2016... Bet she never shopped in Iceland then .. ... or now!!! I just noticed on companies house.. Mrs meldrum Ltd private company STILL active... She is a director calling herself Mrs Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum.. Double barrelled name... My arse!!!

Boreoff

What was in that room you can see in the kitchen Reno pic? They’ve got the blue room, the play room and what was in that room??