Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, how has the world of construction managed without verruca and her words of wisdom on build costs and her Reno expenses
seriously she couldn’t manage to build fuckin Lego
it’s just a fuckin kitchen and we’ve all got one!
stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s lying out of her arse saying the RSJ is 5k, what a load of tit!! I’ve had a steel put in like hers and it’s not £5k that’s ludicrous!!! She is such a compulsive liar, trying to make out she’s having an expensive kitchen re fit etc. This renovation honestly will come off so bad for her, she’s is coming across terrible!!

Reactions: 16
Anyone seen Tova Leighs piss take of influencers tonight? Two guesses on who she's having the biggest dig at, it's hilarious!

And ftr, her cheap wig still looks better condition that Beggy's actual hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well if she’s paid £5k for a steel then she’s been ripped off
Its holding up a wall of a two storey house, not the Eiffel bleeping Tower

Her whole braggy-ness is so repulsive

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bummer!!! I thought by all the talk she had put a photo on Insta stories!!

You know what she’s like. She’s trying to build up excitement. She’s in cloud cuckoo land. It’s all so so exciting to be building her absolute kitchen of dreams. She’s waited and saved so long for it that the girls have missed out on ice creams cos the hoppy money has been saved for her Reno.

Begger you bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Tova Leighs piss take of influencers tonight? Two guesses on who she's having the biggest dig at, it's hilarious!

And ftr, her cheap wig still looks better condition that Beggy's actual hair!
I didn’t get the dig but I’ve just found to a Leigh so maybe it’s lost on me 😂

Beggy: Reno is so, so expensive.
Viewers: How much does it cost?
Beggy: That's personal!!

You couldn't make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
£5K for an RSJ....... aye, whatever you say Rebecca!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

it’s so funny the way she’s carrying on. It’s a bleeping naff kitchen from bloody Howdens they are having fitted and a sodding I-beam which is a bog standard piece of kit that anyone would have put in when taking a wall out. It’s boring, day to day work that joiners/builders do every single day of the week. She’s carrying on like it’s some mammoth Grand Designs style build with master craftsmen hand carving the bleeping kitchen out of Maple in situ!!!!!! It really shows how desperately immature and utterly clueless she is - does she honestly think any of this chat is remotely noteworthy?! It’s not!!!!

Heads up Meldrums - my house was a new build that we designed with an architect and built on a plot of land that we bought. It was a 14 month project. It was an epic build. I am DYING at all of this nonsense over a wee kitchen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also - using the term “Reno” makes you sound like even more of a prick than usual. 👍
Very apparent that she has no clue what she’s talking about but desperate to sound like she’s managing a major project. When in fact all she’s done is look at pictures online and picked things out like a 90’s kid looking through the Argos catalogue.

When talking about that RSJ all I could picture was Mick and Pam from Gavin and Stacey... rolled steel joisT 🤣 classic case of all the gear and no idea.

Got a few quid to spend and couldn’t possibly go about it quietly, gotta ram it in all the poor peoples faces otherwise what’s the point in having the extension done if you can’t make someone feel tit in the process 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d need admitting if I paid that for that like if muderous tit
An appalling waste of money. Horrible house, horrific history, out dated interior and dilapidated exterior. They are never going to be able to sell it in a month if Sunday’s

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know what she actually paid for the house?
I’m gonna guess a mixture of them and Daddy. I seem to remember them being refused a mortgage and Lee doing a last minute dash to some AMAZING 🙄 financial adviser in Inverurie who obviously managed to find them a mortgage to get that house. And it’s been downhill ever since for the sanctimonious little cretin 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but to have that size of a mortgage even assuming they had a decent deposit , at their age, outside of London With only one of them earning properly is just a car crash waiting to happen. Northern rock 101. One was in a “professional” that was shaky in the first place (social media) the other in o&g which is text book highs &low, recruit/redundant. Then she desides to pack it in so they are down to one income. It’s insane. I certainly wouldn’t be taking the leap of a VERY VERY EXPENSIVE RENO in their position with three kids to look after as well. Maybe that’s just me !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.