Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Serious question guys can you af link yhe beam and tap of dreams? Are Scotland week 2 half term and return Monday.
I assume shires free of restrictions

Reactions: 1

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
No offence and not sticking up for her but why isn’t someone allowed to renovate any part of their house because others are sadly being made redundant? I don’t understand.

avabella

VIP Member
I was thinking perhaps he could’ve rubbed his chin against the pumpkin or something to assist?! Stretched his chin/jaw around?! Why the fuck am I even thinking about this 😫

Hahahah I know right? It was just the first thing that popped into my mind.

Also, why does he only have 3? There's 5 of them?

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Finally, my background is going to come in useful!
The beam will probably be a maximum of £500, the work associated with fitting it will be where the cost adds up but usually that is accounted within the fill works carried out by the builders/joiners. £5000 sounds more like the beam, plus associated works to the ‘Reno’ over all, possibly even including fitting the actual kitchen.
Unless Aberdeen have a different rate schedule to other contractors around the country.

cant help but laugh every time she says they went for a high end expensive kitchen... from Howdens 😂 Howdens kitchens are great, but they are also used by most builders because they are the affordable option.
Aberdeen area most definitely has its own pricing than the other areas as they know some will pay it

fireflies

VIP Member
I dunno what is down pat’s hole, but I’m in a YouTube rabbit hole. Some right corkers.
View attachment 291697
Does anyone remember the video to this might have been via channel mum.
The infleuncers had to make the subs.
Reb always looked bit uncomfortable and awquard at these type of events.
The reason i remember it was Emily Norris was there and i got clear vibes Emily disliked her they were both vying for number 1 top dog channel mum slot back then.

I also remember a trip to london after capri sun event think waa on the meldrums channel where she went lunch with few infleuncers and she moaned to Katie Ellison how much she hates pizza hut and preferred pizza express. Katie looked so bored and tried change subject.
I cant imagine Katie or Louise keep in touch with reb or brummy.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I’ve been following Rebecca since she was pregnant with goflorrie!!! I was pregnant with my eldest child then also but a few months behind her and watched her from her first ever video! She used to be decent!

Somerville12

VIP Member
And as gingerella , the meldrum full-time beggy keeper when he S home doing everything she flings at him she 'll be constantly on her phone!!

Skipped a few pages to say this so not sure if this has been mentioned but maybe they are loaning against the house for the renovation work. Is it all mortgaged? If they maybe paid 200k cash and have mortgage of 300k then Lee's job and her alleged new job might allow them a slightly higher mortgage so they've borrowed an extra 50k?