Mrs Meldrum #96 Suck it up, stuck up Princess most of your followers have lost all interest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m way more invested in finding out what her ‘job’ is than I should be 🙈 Possibly because I’ve still a lingering doubt that there even is one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her very old before her years.. she claims to have money etc but yet I don’t see her walking around with a Louis Vuitton on her arm or a Chanel bag or anything like that. She buys all boring old people’s stuff, joules, belstaff, all old men kinda stuff.. she’s not really very fashionable at all

so before the first pic it said 6h ago and she was walking in the woods saying she’s got work this afternoon.. an hour later she’s posting that.. 2 hours after she posted at home about the reborn doll, 36 mins ago she said lovely afternoon at the park and then just now she posted a pic of her on the sofa drinking tea with poppy..

When did she go to work? Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope, there is no job. Can't be, unless she means posting on her insta and she's trying to make people think she works. Lying through her teeth.

And she never bought that stuff from Boden either and no-one will ever know now she doesn't show the girls, sneaky sneak.

Reactions: 21
Maybe by ‘work’ she means what other people refer to as ‘parenting’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find her very old before her years.. she claims to have money etc but yet I don’t see her walking around with a Louis Vuitton on her arm or a Chanel bag or anything like that. She buys all boring old people’s stuff, joules, belstaff, all old men kinda stuff.. she’s not really very fashionable at all

so before the first pic it said 6h ago and she was walking in the woods saying she’s got work this afternoon.. an hour later she’s posting that.. 2 hours after she posted at home about the reborn doll, 36 mins ago she said lovely afternoon at the park and then just now she posted a pic of her on the sofa drinking tea with poppy..

When did she go to work? Lol
And dont forget she said she was heading to the gym as well it does not add up at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The “whatever” on her last story 🙄 she’s loving us speculating. Hi Rebs 👋🏻 we see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
helper at nursery for an hour!? I thought at a nursery you have to have certain qualifications for nursery setting. School dinner lady only DBS but nursery I’m pretty sure you need qualifications but could be wrong
Yea you do but unless she’s going something non Children related like office or something it’s purely speculation tho 😂😂 I honestly have no clue just messing in terms of what job you can possibly do for 2 hours on a Monday afternoon that “isn’t social media related “ 😂😂

Reactions: 3
If you search for a user it shows you their latest activity. This particular user has always been on and viewing the Meldrum thread
So you need to know the users name first? I thought you meant you could just see who was viewing. Thanks for clarifying

Reactions: 2
If you search for a user it shows you their latest activity. This particular user has always been on and viewing the Meldrum thread
Just in case it’s me, I do view a lot (came here after the kitchen painting debacle/scam and tried to get answers) but rarely post. I do use it as a form of entertainment as you’re all so funny! And to observe how not to do social media 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 16
Just in case it’s me, I do view a lot (came here after the kitchen painting debacle/scam and tried to get answers) but rarely post. I do use it as a form of entertainment as you’re all so funny! And to observe how not to do social media 🤦🏼‍♂️
No not you, don’t worry 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How about she’s a Velcro tester? As her arse always seems permanently attached to her bleeping sofa 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.