Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tropics

The day she put Poppy to sleep in that muddy dress was awful. They had been to a FARM!!! Surely you’d have spare clothes for a child that age or at least strip them, change their nappy and drive home with a blanket over them until you can wash & dress them again.
But no, Rebecca chose to leave her baby in a wet muddy dress and nappy, while she set up her camera to film her flinging said baby into cot & practically skipping off to her hot cup of tea.

I will say in the early days she was a much better mum. I mean it was obvious she found the kids (mainly S) hard work and an inconvenience (I just want to drink wine with my chums 😫😂) but she used to make an effort. They had routine, they did crafts & baking at home and were always out & about. I used to think how does she fit it all in some days. It was actually sad to watch how much that changed and her choosing to ‘work’ or go to the gym as soon as the girls came home instead of spending time with them.
she used to take pride in her home too, the cute little stater home was decorated beautifully and looked homey.
Felt the same but was any of it real or all just set up for vlog content? Very sad if it was.

Reactions: 3

a.girl.has.no.name

Sorry if this has already been asked, but I didn’t follow her from the beginning so don’t know as much about her, but, why did they move house?
I had a nosey before she went private through her feed and saw pictures of the old place. I thought it actually looked quite nice, the kitchen looked better for starters.

fireflies

VIP Member
That was terrible. A well know tv personality from the USA staying in gleneagles and paying for it and lee on his freebie stay has the neck to film her and say she’s aged. If Lisa has known that I’d have had angry words with the hotel and her invasion of privacy.

I got reply from asa
I assume the unit themselves as a business got fine or warning asa then.
Rami also passive aggressive insta stories keep out my business then he blocked me.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I am prob going to be the most unpopular person on here tonight but just as a disclaimer I promise I’m not Mrs M! But I watched her old vids on YouTube (I’m relatively new to the shit show) and have to say she comes across as lovely with the kids in 2015/2016- very patient and clearly adores flo. I also think she is gorgeous from old videos 🙈 (sorry, I’ll go back to bashing her now)

Somerville12

VIP Member
Any other photos for us non followers of blocked for our Sat night amusement !!! Thanks Tropics for the one of Mrs Gummidge with the love of her life!!

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Must be putting new flooring over it. It's left in the kitchen part too.
I was just coming on to say that. Wonder kid they are getting karndean. We got the industrial equivalent through the front of our house last year and they just put it over the existing laminate wood flooring that was there.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
It's fantastic but I'm very lucky my local uni is term time school hours. I get a smallish maintenance loan to keep me going. It's not a huge amount if you're used to a decent monthly wage though but it helps me. I'm studying early childhood studies degree it's fantastic x
oh that sounds fantastic x good luck to you x

Mrs.P.

I am not meaning to be Braggy here but when I got my kitchen done last year the kitchen fitter asked if )like he does with all his customers ) if he can take any items like fridges freezers etc that are still working and he donates them to a charity that helps people furnish their homes if you know what i mean. I was happy to let him do this and I didn’t want to sell them. I wonder how much wee lee is selling those radiators for. You would think he would give them away. I certainly would.
Ps I am not rich I just work hard 😂
He is giving them away :)

helper at nursery for an hour!? I thought at a nursery you have to have certain qualifications for nursery setting. School dinner lady only DBS but nursery I’m pretty sure you need qualifications but could be wrong
Yea you do but unless she’s going something non Children related like office or something it’s purely speculation tho 😂😂 I honestly have no clue just messing in terms of what job you can possibly do for 2 hours on a Monday afternoon that “isn’t social media related “ 😂😂

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I have been around since the very beginning. She did a Primark gift card giveaway and someone I follow shared it.

I used to read on gossip guru and then found you bastards.

I think even in the first videos she absolutely wanted to be Anna sacolejoly. She has always tried to be someone else and never been happy to be her. Sad really.
Oh thank you I’ve been trying to remember the other site 👍🏻

Reactions: 2

Blondie

VIP Member
Wow that's so scummy. Normally we're over at the kerry Conway thread talking about her tip of a house and lack of cleanliness but even she wouldn't do that shit. 🤮🤮🤮

Zegbru

Was online fireflies (for me anyway). Think it started off Babycentre then moved to Facebook but I stopped being a member years ago.