Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've been labelled a Meldrum on a few occasions, I'm not sure why, but I guess I do rarely post and i only really follow this thread, I dont have the time to keep up with too many.
However I can assure you I'm very much not connected to them

Reactions: 2

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
They are (we’re currently planning it) but it could/should be done with discretion and not grotesque boasting about her ‘kitchen of dreams’ and how EXPENSIVE it all is. Sadly, she seems to live for bragging about their ‘extravagant’ lifestyle, and money seems to be her sole focus in life.
I agree with you completely.. I misread the comments haha

havesomeclassReb

Note, she’s not bragging about it, no problem in these jobs, they are necessary and vital especially now. If only she got off her high horse and realised she is an average joe like everyone else. What a pity.
Absolutely! She never will though, her life will carry on being meaningless.

Pityparty

ok dont like her but I also don’t like “false news 🤣”. She did not say she has spent or planning to spend £500 on a blind today. She said that if she were to buy a blind in same material for kitchen window to match the blinds which are already on the front room she has knocked into, it would cost £500. (I am presuming the blinds were put in by previous owners but I may be wrong 🤔). Instead she is planning to order new blinds for all the windows in her massive new kitchen/family room. Then she will move the blinds from front room into blue room.
Exactly, shes a tight bugger, no way she would spend 500 on a blind and that is what she said, she wont be buying that one as she can get 3 cheaper blinds for the same money and move the ugly family room blinds into the blue room to replace the old people curtains in there.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m not allowed to mention other bloggers on this thread but what did brummy do wrong? Was there any scandal or was it just the fact that Louise got too “big and famous” to associate herself with these kinds of people? I get why with Mrs meldrum but unsure about brummy ?

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I don't know why she doesn't re train now her children are nursery and school age. I am I'm training to be a teacher. Don't necessarily need to work financially but it's for myself and to benefit all of us
how do you find training to be a teacher around the kids? This is something I would love to do (just don’t think I could financially)

Mummy442

VIP Member
Now she’s explained it, I actually don’t think it’s the best layout!! I think they should of thought about it much more but basically it’s going to have loads of furniture in it!! I’m not keen on the idea!! Sounds like a waste of money!!
Any screen shots? X

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I’m just watching a very old “day in the life” video of rebeccas from about four years ago and she is so so so different as a person. Like I’m shocked. I’ve watched her since the very start and I knew her changed was very noticeable but if you go back and watch some of the older ones she’s so different. She’s on there, no make up, bit of smudged mascara from the night before saying she’s hungover Cos she went out for drinks and how the house is an absolute tip etc! She’d never be like that now even saying the house is a tip even if it was she wouldn’t say it. She’d never say she’s hungover or have last nights mascara on. She talks to the children in a much nicer tone and manner. That’s when I liked her and thought she was relatable! Go have a watch fellow bastards you’ll be surprised!!!

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
I just wouldn’t have bought that house at all. I believe in karma and energy and that house is crammed with really bad energy! It’s like bad luck and vibes fill it. Not even smudging with Sage would cleanse it now.
What was wrong with their previous house and being semi humble?