Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Welshgal

VIP Member
This is a pet hate of mine - seeing a parent with their child(ren) sat in the car while the other person from the car shops - the point in a parent and child space is they are wider to make it easier to get your children in and out and to prevent damage to neighbouring cars, and that they’re usually closer to the store so it’s safer to navigate across the car park with little people in tow - WHY would you park in one if YOU’RE NOT GETTING YOUR KIDS OUT OF THE CAR!?? 😂 Maybe I’m just a stickler for the rules, but I wouldn’t dream of it 😂
Most people wouldn’t. But the Meldrums are very special, haven’t you noticed?

Reactions: 4

Somerville12

VIP Member
Newbies still able to see, the not blocked has the object of piss taking posted anything todsy... I assume from her arse on the sofa...with a HOT cuppa... God help Cinderlee if he makes it luke warm!!! I bet gingerballs is walking on eggshells if he s not back on the rig!!!

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Did anyone else see the story of her walking Bertie this morning and she referred to him as a mongrel 😞

• Angry
  • Wow

Georgethecat

VIP Member
What no Bi folds? How do you get out to the garden from the kitchen? How can you not have patio doors???
So my understanding is that the kitchen is on the side of the house with a crap view and the family room come kitchen diner is at the front. So they wouldn't put bifolds etc on either of those sides of the house? It's such a random way to have the kitchen /diner / family room set up. From the kitchen you can exit the house on the side via the utility of doom, and I think that is staying. I'm not 💯 though as I don't follow her!

Reactions: 3

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
What has she said? I don’t understand why the architect didn’t realise she needed the steel beam in the first place

Catlover360

Lurker 🙋🏻‍♀️ Love this thread, makes me laugh so much. I also have 3 girls and a husband who is away a lot (military, currently deployed). So ashamed I used to be a sheep! Thanks to you all for opening my eyes, I had no idea about ad aff links or any of that stuff. I used to swipe up 😱 mostly on the kids toys.
Funny how all these ‘lurkers’ are new members. Hmmm.

(Very) long time lurker and former sheep 🐑but definitely not the teeny tiny mrs M here!! To think I used to envy her slightly........🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
But it says you are a new member?

Somerville12

VIP Member
Out of interest are there any non arse licking, more critical comments on her private gram??? Curious if any sheep who are living a normal, tough life at the moment are getting fed up and posting anything before she deletes??