Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catgal

😂😂😂 @Weenosey your pic is brilliant!! I'm not even sure how I came across tattle but I'm so glad I did!! Never followed her but would nosey from time to time until she went private and now doesn't accept anyone🤨 not sure who's worse, her or thismamalife! Did anyone see Rebecca commented on this dada life's post about coming home?? So obvious she doesn't like Sarah so why😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

Welshgal

VIP Member
Well we all know how good she’s at cleaning so hopefully it’s not that. Especially now that cleanliness is more important than ever.

• Haha

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

• Haha

Mummytogirls

The house isn’t actually that old - her Dunbarrys are about the same age almost as the house!!

Don’t understand why they needed a painter in to do all the woodwork since they were such painting masters when they did the kitchen. I’m sure she could have blagged some more paint from decorating centre.

And as for those leggings with the louping boots! FFS keep them for the walks in YOUR woods!
Why can't she paint while the kids are at nursery/school

Reactions: 4

Bella7519

Chatty Member
Don’t want to stick up for them...but they aren’t the disabled bays. The disabled bays are further right when looking at the shops.
There is 2 down by greggs and markiez where she was parked and some further up. My son has a blue badge and we often park there

CurlySue

VIP Member
it was on one of her random blogs, she was cleaning the kids bedrooms and she was dusting the bedside table/clock and she spat on the cloth and buffed up the clock and then wiped the bedside table. And yeah she cleaned her toilet bowl with a cloth and then afterwards used the cloth to clean the the bathroom sink/surfaces etc

🤢
She also moved all their toothbrushes after doing that 🤢
Then sheep were trying to defend her saying she would’ve washed her hands......well she filmed it and washing hands was nowhere to be seen 🤮

• Sick

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Your spot on there. She loves a label but it seems to be more mature people’s labels like Joules, GANT and Dubarry. She doesn’t even have a designer bag. Not that I’m saying she need one that’s totally not what I mean all!! I mean is she carried that Longchamp shit thing about like a Hermes Birkin years when it was a shit bag. All I mean is that these insta mums usually can’t wait to whore out their Gucci, LV etc designer bags.
Who remembers the early days and she vlogged Anna Maria island. She had a black designer bag then. I can’t remember for life of me the name. But she had it on her lap when in the hire car going somewhere one day. Anyone else remember those vlogs? She also bought herself a new longchamp olive backpack last autumn. Must have ditched the black hold-all one. She was posing in the drive desperate for a pee using it with the bag in her hand

gypsymoth

VIP Member
it has potential to be really nice.....lets see!!

i hate katie ellisons blancmange pink kitchen with a passion! It has to be better than that!

No offence and not sticking up for her but why isn’t someone allowed to renovate any part of their house because others are sadly being made redundant? I don’t understand.
There's nothing wrong with people who have it spending money at this time. Personally as the part owner of a business that deals in products people would use in a "reno" I am relying on some people still having the money to spend and on sharing their work on social media as that is how we come by quite a few of our jobs. However I think that if you already have beef with The Meldrums then her ever stressing of how expensive everything is will totally rub you up the wrong way. And even if you are a fan but are not in agreat position financially it could make you feel that maybe you should be spending money which is then how people spiral into debt situations

Jade33

VIP Member
interesting comments are off for this - seems odd Louise even has it up still given the title and the fact it has Rebecca and Brummy in both people she has long disassociated herself from..
Think she switched off comments on everything with brummy in! 🤣

• Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
Hang on, does he not have one of those buffs? Think we’ve seen it in previous stories? Has he slid that down off his face, that would be kind of manageable with no hands... I can’t quite see close enough in the story. Loathe to stand up for him though, if this is how he did it 🙈

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
How are you watching them all? Didn’t they go when she did her vanishing act?
So she has no Channel and the meldrum one has no videos but if you type in her name on YouTube some still come up.. no recent ones they’re mainly all from when you florrie was between 1 and 2. Pre poppy! She’s just so different back then, not irritating, not all about money, not someone she isn’t. It’s odd to see how much of a different mum she is then compared to now!