Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I find it strange she hasn’t told anybody what she’s doing for work, i mean she doesn’t have to tell people the exact company or the place but she could say what it is. I would imagine it’s something maybe temporarily remote due to covid maybe that’s why it seems she has a normal morning and goes straight to work Cos it could be from home on a laptop etc like a lot of places at the moment.
Also why would you change the dates of your holiday so you’re at home the whole time the kitchen is being renovated? Surely sometimes the water is gonna have to be turned off etc?

Reactions: 5

Grabbyduldrum

I really want to know how she managed to take so much time off her new job? clearly this is either a total BS or it is school related. How is she qualified to work in any school??
Dinner nanny or lollipop lady 😁 that would literally be an hour or two out your day and your done 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Sprocket

Chatty Member
You're right. I highly doubt she has forked out for a Neptune kitchen.
Neptune are expensive (and beautiful) but apparently not great quality carcasses. Unless you’re getting a custom build, you’re basically not in the kitchen A team!

Emoji

Chatty Member
OMG I remember this! She did like a video on it it didn’t she if I remember rightly !?
I can’t remember now, her and the sheep berated them. I seem to remember they were influencers too. They were friendly enough in their comments but she went to town on them.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
So again Watching bsck On these vlogs and go florrie is around 18 months old, so far on 3 of these vlogs she done nothing but scream, cry and tantrum the entire time (understand it’s fairly normal for a child of that age) however she’s so calm and collected with it, doesn’t get annoyed or fed up and deals with it all in a very calm manner. No mention of the word Ferel or getting mad at her like she does with poppy. She’s a very very different mum to poppy than she was with go florrie

fireflies

VIP Member
Any tropics insiders about to tell us how mummy cannon tropics sales are doing?

Yes i agree sinking all money into 1 room.
That doesn't overlook the garden something Emily Norris said in new house tour was so important.
She has some grand plans and much nicer house uploaded last 24hours maybe reb is seething jealous that Norris stole her thunder again as they never got on.

The rest if house wont go and don't see how she can afford to do the rest.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Your spot on there. She loves a label but it seems to be more mature people’s labels like Joules, GANT and Dubarry. She doesn’t even have a designer bag. Not that I’m saying she need one that’s totally not what I mean all!! I mean is she carried that Longchamp shit thing about like a Hermes Birkin years when it was a shit bag. All I mean is that these insta mums usually can’t wait to whore out their Gucci, LV etc designer bags.
She also had that navy Prada bucket bag but it was a fake 🙈

• Haha

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Nah not doing your job for you Meldrum/Cannon. You figure out who the Tattlers are yourself 😂😂
Definitely not a meldrum/cannon here! Followed since the early days. She even replied to followers on various sm platforms back then. Sad to see her demise. It all could have been so different

Weenosey

Don’t know how to share but this is a screenshot so you could look on tiktok. The woman is singing “shut the fuck up bitch” in response to her husband asking her what she does all day. I’m guessing it was done as a joke but reb is probably deadly serious!
6B71464B-4D56-4DBB-8621-B90C686C3D4D.jpeg

• Haha

Moonstone

On one of the older vlogs I watched earlier when florrie was about 18 months she was downstairs in the playroom of her old house with Safiyah who was about 3 at the time and lee was offshore and she was like “Florence is upstairs doing god knows what, I’m not sure what she’s doing up there”

firstly I was thinking did she walk up those stairs unaided whilst you’re downstairs at that age? Okay to climb stairs at her age but without an adult behind in case of a fall is just irresponsible! Not to mention all sorts of accidents that could of happened unattended and then also coming back down the stairs alone. So bad!
I feel like she does this all the time with the girls! She’d be on one side of the house or even out in the garden or vice versa and she’s so nonchalant about it like it’s no big deal :oops:

Pityparty

I've already painted over my Egyptian cotton 2 years ago 😅. It is a nice colour but was a bit too beige for what I was going for.