Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
From what I got from her stories, she said a blind in the same fabric as the other 2 in that room (that they knocked through) would cost £500 for the kitchen window. So she's moving the old kitchen window blind into the blue room as was looking at 1k to replace that apparently. She's looking at cheaper blinds for the kitchen room.
She's also said they are keeping the wood colour in the blue room.
I am confused easily done with them.
I dident think they had a blind in kitchen as that would freak me out all that darkness.

Boasting about price so lame.
Can't be remnant kings after they gifted ash mama reid they went bust.

Why would you keep orange wood work with the blue in the dungeon?

So many posters disappeared.
I do know chilli dog is good thank god.
I am not chilli dog!

If you go Google Mrs m on you tube some weirdos stole their videos and reluploaded them..
I expect Meldrums know but this would have freaked ne out about kids safety and privacy along time ago.
They had perfect opportunity to get back some privacy when they moved and blew amazed they never been burgled announcing real time every holiday and cheap gifted cameras.

Remember the bird in loft at old place and she dragged that poor neighbour into save her.

I agree with others she's changed so much.

And she likes pizza express 🤣
You mean so so loves

don’t worry, as she’s said herself, when lees away she has Rami on speed dial - he’s the biggest guy she knows...... she calls him in the night if she’s “scared”

HER WORDS, NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Think ramis on short leash since he played away not with reb i dont think.
But i hear his wife moved back from the middle East.

Reactions: 4

Pandafeet

I found this earlier.. I presume that this is her mums kitchen.. wonder if Rebs is gonna be similar. Also her hair actually looks pretty good here:

Wow.....shes attacking that icing job with the same vigor she used to attack her own online career....

Absolute dogs (horses) dinner!!

• Haha

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Just had a thought about the cashback stories. There was one for Tui, guess that won't be paying out now her holiday has been cancelled or could it be a booking for a 2021 holiday??

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I meant it's an awful lots of pennies to blow on a kitchen when Lee's job isn't secure. Most people we know in the industry are saving, not spending just now. Of course she can have one, but unless they have a years salary tucked away spare it's not the best plan financially I wouldn't think x
Could’ve been funded by daddy cannon or something maybe lol 😂

Hairyetta

VIP Member
A baby loss charity had been giving away self care packs with those exact same space masks in, and our Rebby is trying to make a quick buck from its. Surely she didnt apply for one of theer boxes herself to make money from something she got for free???

• Wow

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
A baby loss charity had been giving away self care packs with those exact same space masks in, and our Rebby is trying to make a quick buck from its. Surely she didnt apply for one of theer boxes herself to make money from something she got for free???
absolutely nothing would surprise me now that she did!

Pityparty

One week into the 'Reno' and the steel is up, old kitchen out and that's it. Sure she said today on stories that the new cupboards are still in Germany?

I think the job is possibly on the phone from home, covid related as said above.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I really wish I had! We had a family bereavement literally the day before she messaged me and I wasn’t in a good place so deleted the message after I read it, out of sight out of mind and all that! I remember taking a screenshot but deleted it pretty much straight away as I just wanted to deal with the loss of a close relative and not be caught up in her drama. In hindsight I wish I’d plastered it all over here!
Aww I’m sorry ❤ Yes that’s much more important than princess beggy’s dramas!!!! But would’ve been fun to Rip into her 😂

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
I did join in in some earlier threads but as I unfollowed her I didn’t have anything to add. You guuuys are just too funny.
I remember irishmammy too, I wonder what happened to her? Does anyone remember after one of the many gifted neilson holidays, a Dr and his wife messaged her saying why go on holiday as a family and stick your kids in the kids club all day? They had commented on some of her videos and insta posts. She slated them and shared all the messages. That’s when I started to think she was a tota cow. She also accepted kids clothes from a relative of mine for free and never even said as much as thank you!
OMG I remember this! She did like a video on it it didn’t she if I remember rightly !?

Somerville12

VIP Member
I googled working from hone ideas for mums... She s already tried the blog idea and failed!!! Dog walker!!! Didn't be a child mindet... Says virtual assustant.. I get she s taking some admin shitty jobs for her dad who is a director... Hence does it when she pleases!!