Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Well at least she will have something she fully planned and designed, without limits of a PR budget, due to their savings. Perhaps that is why she's moaning so much, they've had to spend on it like the commoners.

Reactions: 5

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Shes a bit late to the game, L'Oréal lash paradise!
Is anyone wants to try it I have a brand new boxed unopened tube. I brought it on bogof and can’t use as it irritates my eyes. So if anyone wants to try it I’m happy to post or if you’re local to me you can
Collect.

fireflies

VIP Member
Those sliding wardrobe doors are an atrocity! I had those in the first flat I bought in 1998 and they were state of the art and modern then 😂 Her whole house is so dated and 90’s looking that she’s basically whitewashing over three decades with Dulux 😂 It’s so much better she says! Aye, it’s so much better if you like old fashioned houses 🤦🏼‍♀️

When she did the most recent tidy my wardrobe with me in jan announced ski trip of dreams i was shocked how bad her master bedroom wardrobes were.
They both sides to create a narrow corridor entrance to thier bedroom.
Dark wood slidy with airing cupboard slat shelves .
It was worst wardrobe organisation video ever seen on you tube.

Why doesnt she paint the skirting boards and replace or paint the doors then?
Bet she get lees mum to do it as usual.
I prefer little greene paint and thats what we have.
Are we sure its dulux even or cheap colour matched dulux as she's tight.
I reckon I'm right hague blue is no more.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I started following her when I searched for hospital bag recommendations and her video came up. I actually really liked her but it was the constant ads before the house move that turned my opinion then it’s just been a shit storm ever since!

oh ffs why doesn’t she just buy a small bag of one and see how he gets on. Oh and maybe take the dog to the vets to get his ears checked. Have you bothered to clean them? Boiling my piss again!
Tails have a 2 week free trial for all new customers so she has no excuse! I’ll be fuming if she uses Tails and gets some work with them, it’s been the only food that’s worked for our cockapoo and his dodgy tummy!

Emoji

Chatty Member
I had contact with them and it was the meldrum’s trolling themselves.

Haha, the double chin comment, begs was RAGING 😂
Whaat? There was no couple questioning them putting their kids in kids club? It was themselves? 😳

• Haha

Ballstowall

Yes there's a pattern, she wouldn't know if she didn't look, she can't help herself. Why the fuck would she care what tattlers think?

She's not got a log basket yet either. 😂
Its outside lol

She has no Friends!!!!

Substitute the word friends for 'wives of Lee's friends Who all slag her off behind her back'
And on here most likely but she has no idea who