Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
yup this actually happened.

she also spat on a cloth and used her gob to wipe her kids bedside table 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I’m a housekeeper and I’m absolutely disgusted at this. And the use of the one cloth around the entire bathroom inc toilet first. INDIDNT THINK SHE COULD SINK ANY LOWER IN MY THOUGHTS OF HER HUT SURPRISE SHE DOES AND HAS.

Urghhhhhhhhh Begs you MINGER

• Haha
Reactions: 6

fireflies

VIP Member
So my understanding is that the kitchen is on the side of the house with a crap view and the family room come kitchen diner is at the front. So they wouldn't put bifolds etc on either of those sides of the house? It's such a random way to have the kitchen /diner / family room set up. From the kitchen you can exit the house on the side via the utility of doom, and I think that is staying. I'm not 💯 though as I don't follow her!
I assume really is exactly same size and layout as before with wall knocked down.
So utility murder scene same door but with new units access to garage and back door to garden.
To save costs ie waste i assume kitchen same side maybe sink same place under the window.
Massive island centrally where wall was and probably be like breakfast bar lots stuff dumped on it.
I assume they re-use the 6 quid ikea side table of dreams and gifted sofas.
That the glazing be same place
I thourght the units in kitchen would be grey shaker with navy island unit and white quartz maybe one day she realise there is a z in it.
Maybe utility is more neutrals and wicker
Without new glazing she's planning expensive dark badly planned space like charlotte louise taylor.
I assume all existing windows stay and that she will just block io weird at an angke doorway to hall and paint the other door white.

I know lots were critical katie Ellison kitchen but hers is by far the nicests and so much light with the bi folds and floor to ceiling window.
The meldrums wont have that as their old family room situated at the front and side path to back i think the kitchen window has some roses outside and veiw of the shed where the dead body was stashed.

So shes added 1k extra saying beam costs 4k but bet not knowing those pipes added time and expense.

I have never undertaken major structural work like that.
However we brought a doer uper after 1 month lounge ceiling fell down laithe and plaster nightmare.
We also had issues 1 wall plaster was bowing and damaged so had to remove it all and used plaster board.
But during that time especially whole new ceiling aa it had come down.
It ruined the lounge floor boards that we had just sanded before came down luckily we hadent started painting.
But for around 2months after omg the dust all downstairs in hall way dining room kitchen and snug at back.
So as her lounge is basicalky opposite in hallway i suspect all downstairs take a beating.

100 day happiness is gone.
Shes only happy when she's bragging how wealthy she is and deliberately takes pleasure making followers feel shit.
She has usual excitement of a small child.
I doubt she cook much when its done.
I forsee lots shots island unit and sinkie flowers in the belfast sink.
Wonder if fridge of dreams gifted by ao make a comeback now 12 months have passed and no need to declare.
Maybe this explains why visit grandad during pandemic begging for inheritance early.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster, I can also confirm that they parked in a disabled bay! This was not a free for all space or child parking bay!... and this was clearly not an emergency parking stop. This is what irritates me to the core about this pair, they both think they are above everyone else, regardless how long it took the idiot to collect three pumpkins from marks and Spencer’s... it’s wrong!..
So entitled. Gives me utter rage.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I am not meaning to be Braggy here but when I got my kitchen done last year the kitchen fitter asked if )like he does with all his customers ) if he can take any items like fridges freezers etc that are still working and he donates them to a charity that helps people furnish their homes if you know what i mean. I was happy to let him do this and I didn’t want to sell them. I wonder how much wee lee is selling those radiators for. You would think he would give them away. I certainly would.
Ps I am not rich I just work hard 😂
he is offering them for free! 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've got a feeling she's working for someone she knows, probably as a PA or something secretarial. Only explanation why she can seem to do whatever the fuck she wants even in this 'new' job.
It’s a strange one. I reckon it’s something like eBay reselling, she’s mentioned quite a few times about being in charity shops recently. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sallydally

VIP Member
I was just remembering how I thought I must be the only person who thought Mrs M was a fanny until I spotted IrishMammy’s comments on YouTube and realised I was not alone.

Also Mrs M decided that IrishMammy obviously wore leggings and had greasy hair 😏
I remember IrishMammy.....didn’t she hate all ‘mummy vloggers’?! 🤣

• Haha

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
it was on one of her random blogs, she was cleaning the kids bedrooms and she was dusting the bedside table/clock and she spat on the cloth and buffed up the clock and then wiped the bedside table. And yeah she cleaned her toilet bowl with a cloth and then afterwards used the cloth to clean the the bathroom sink/surfaces etc

🤢
It’s so simple Begs, buy a pack of micro cloths, them
n separate blue/ pink ones out, blue for loo’s and pink for sinks. The rest are general cleaning cloths. Won’t go far wrong there, oh and wash on hot after use!!