Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on here in ages! Doesn’t look like anything has changed 😳 apart from I do see her showing the children’s faces less which is good. They still appear but not as heavily. Lee looks ill. I can’t understand why he’s not given a bit more rest after getting back from working. I know she’s doing stuff on her own but he’s not away having a jolly. Genuinely think she puts herself and her needs before his health. If my husband looked like that I would be sending him to bed till he could function a bit better!
she Doesn’t really care about lee though. It’s obvious. She does nothing but humiliate & emasculate him. I know he does a good job of that himself but she’s honestly so out of order. The whole “I’m the sole earner” bullshit that she kept on & on about when he was at home. The way she literally leaves all the household tasks for him to do when he’s home now. The outrageous and blatant flirting With various other men. The constant put downs & little digs she makes at him; saying she thinks his name is chavvy, that his brothers flat is “cute”, that he is useless at DIY etc...

I don’t care how many fake as duck photos they post pretending to be all lovey dovey or how many posts she does saying how much she misses “her man” is all absolute bollocks. That is not a genuinely happy, content marriage. You can see it a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
OMG - the girls on the stepping stones 😱
My little girl is the same age as Florence and I would have a heart attack if she was on those steeping stones by herself!! I’m panicking even looking at that picture!

Reactions: 20
OMG - the girls on the stepping stones 😱
My little girl is the same age as Florence and I would have a heart attack if she was on those steeping stones by herself!! I’m panicking even looking at that picture!
any normal parent is feeling the same. And then you think poppy is younger than Florence😱😱😱 horrifying!

Reactions: 14
I’m in Yorkshire and every man and their dog (not Bertie though) are coming here spreading their germs 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lee looks about 58 in that screenshot
She is such a twit and she looks like she’s aged too imagine trailing down there during a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been covered but has she taken the girls out of school? After missing months of school she’s dragged them out?

Sorry if this has been covered but has she taken the girls out of school? After missing months of school she’s dragged them out?
No it’s the tattie holidays just now they are off for 2 weeks. The Scottish schools went back on the 11/12th August.

Reactions: 2
Ah okay is that just in some areas of Scotland? I’ve seen another Scottish insta account and they don’t break up until next week?

Ah okay is that just in some areas of Scotland? I’ve seen another Scottish insta account and they don’t break up until next week?
No idea about the rest of Scotland but the shire, city and Moray are all of these 2 weeks.

Reactions: 2
Most local authorities only get one week, but Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire (and I think a few others) get 2. It's an historical thing where the kids used to get time off to help with harvest/tattie picking, hence why they're known as the "tattie holidays".

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.