Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad Iโ€™ve been blocked, literally do not miss the riveting content and Iโ€™d say my blood pressure has come down accordingly lol ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด however sheโ€™s an ignorant twunt risking her childrenโ€™s health and her grandads health, couldnโ€™t give a tit if she got Covid ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 24
D8AF92E6-BB1C-45F0-93D3-9B8090F228EC.jpeg

And the award for the shittest boomerang goes to......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

One of the worst Iโ€™ve seen, didnโ€™t even realise it was a boomerang to begin with as thereโ€™s so little movement ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The reason we are all still sitting here with further restrictions is because of people like the Meldrums that cannot follow simple Instructions. Everyone in hospitality is suffering and directing their anger at the Scottish Government when in reality itโ€™s because of people like those two. If she is working at Meldrum House then itโ€™s because of people like herself that her very own industry is suffering. Donโ€™t travel far we are told and what do they do..........travel to somewhere with more restrictions than some of the U.K. and a COVID hotspot.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
7 hours to go somewhere you still feel the need to filter the duck out of ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
7 hours to do what? Walk around a little village and sit on her arse reading a book..... which they could do AT HOME IN INCHMARLO!!!!! What on earth are they playing at?!!!!! They never NEVER ever go on holiday ever - unless itโ€™s a free holiday. They never go on weekend away or trips anywhere. They donโ€™t do anything or go anywhere under normal circumstances so what on earth are they playing at in going away this week under these conditions?! They really are the thickest pair of twats I have ever come across!!!!!!!!! You couldnโ€™t write it - they go on โ€œholidayโ€ to sit and do the exact same thing they do at home!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The reason we are all still sitting here with further restrictions is because of people like the Meldrums that cannot follow simple Instructions. Everyone in hospitality is suffering and directing their anger at the Scottish Government when in reality itโ€™s because of people like those two. If she is working at Meldrum House then itโ€™s because of people like herself that her very own industry is suffering. Donโ€™t travel far we are told and what do they do..........travel to somewhere with more restrictions than some of the U.K. and a COVID hotspot.
this... we we are your not supposed to travel unless essential yet there are so many travelling on days out on my Facebook. Itโ€™s infuriating me!

Last edited:
Mine does this all the time!!... When I m criticising Beggys spelling!!๐Ÿ˜†

See she s got her black Ronald McDonald must have, fave boots on!!!!! Out of interest I assume she aff linked them!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So... Guess the new kitchen going in ???... Despite restrictions?? Hence the buggering off to another sofa, in another town, with another cup of tea and another book... With even more much much needed bollocksy self care to recover from being a solo part time working parent๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ค

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Catwoman... I m just imagining their faces seeing your new pic of cinderlee with that pink hair towel!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HOW ARE YA TROOPS?! AM OAN MA WAY DOON TAE YORKSHIRE (ITS ACTUALLY TEESIDE BUT BELTER BABE BEC HISNAE A FUCKIN SCOOBY WIT SHES CHATTIN ABOOT!) GUNNA GO MOOCH ABOUT, POTENTIALLY SPREADIN COPIUS COVID GERMS ALL OVER THA COUNTRY BUT duck IT YA KEN, WITHEVER BEC WANTS TAE DO SHE JUST DOES IT, NAE FUCKS GIVEN YA KEN,AYE? ALL THE LADIES DOON THA ROAD WILL BE STARSTUCK WHEN I ARRIVE - THEY WILL BE THROWIN THEIR KNICKERS AT ME AS IF AM TOM JONES CIRCA 1989! ITS GUNA MAKE BEC SUPER JEALOUS- MIBY SHE WILL DO ANOTHER CRINGE INSTA STORY SITTING IN HER BED WI HER FANCY SEXY HOOSECOAT OAN TO INTICE ME AWAY FAE ANY DISTRACTIONS!!!! CANNA FUCKIN WAIT - YA BEAUTY!!!
HOLIDAY PEACH INCOMIN!
I so wish lee would recite this on Grabbys insta stories!! #Buzzin

• Haha
Are their kids not suppose to be in school? I know they get 2 weeks (grabby has mentioned it a far few times over the years)

looks like they are literally doing the same old tit but 7 hours from their house in a covid hot spot. bleeping idiots if you ask me

**surely there are beautiful places to stay near their home up in Scotland if they need to be out the house because building work is being done?
.. also who the duck goes away when major reconstruction work is being done to your house? Honest to duck they are dumb!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.