Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike she really is thick as mince .....booking a holiday in these uncertain times. Hope you enjoy your accommodation! See it’s not that hard to spell. Was she behind the bike shed with the Belter Boy when English was being taught?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We would never entertain leaving our dog behind so as not to be restricted. We only go to dog friendly days out. Awful. Why have a dog if you won’t even take it on holiday?

Reactions: 18
We would never entertain leaving our dog behind so as not to be restricted. We only go to dog friendly days out. Awful. Why have a dog if you won’t even take it on holiday?
Lol probably the same reason she had a kid and didn't take her on holiday, inconvenience 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lol probably the same reason she had a kid and didn't take her on holiday, inconvenience 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think Yorkshire have “Mannys” for dogs. Happy to be corrected.

tell you something for nothing though. A week in a house, that’s not your house, without the “play room” and a “blue room”, in a lockdown area, with a husband and three kids climbing the walls sounds just ace. Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think Yorkshire have “Mannys” for dogs. Happy to be corrected.

tell you something for nothing though. A week in a house, that’s not your house, without the “play room” and a “blue room”, in a lockdown area, with a husband and three kids climbing the walls sounds just ace. Enjoy!
Poor poppy didn't get to stay with a manny at dlp either, she was left at home like bertie! Reb didn't seem to give a tit then tho!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This holiday should be hilarious- does she not realise that a large proportion of things are going to be closed? That it’s probably going to be horrendous weather? That all of the same social distancing regulations are going to be in play? No kids club to dump the 3 props into so her and belter boy can go boozing and acting like fuds all over the place?!!

she’s such a brain dead imbecile!!!!!

Reactions: 23
I’m in an area with restrictions and you would never be able to tell. Everywhere is open and packed.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m in an area with restrictions and you would never be able to tell. Everywhere is open and packed.
yeah but that’s the whole problem. They are willingly going to travel to go on holiday - when they NEVER usually go on holiday unless it was a freebie - to a part of the country that’s likely to be hit with further restrictions- so they can doss around like they could do at home. They don’t need to be going on holiday!!!!! It’s absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!! It’s selfish bastards like them, who are causing this virus to thrive. They are going to go to see her vulnerable, elderly, frail grandfather - seriously! I cannot get my head around the utter lack of basic awareness.

(not aimed at you - just generally speaking!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm the same. Live in a small market town - recently made infamous by Mr Cummings well publicised lockdown trip to "check his eyesight" - and we are currently under increased local North East lockdown restrictions and I swear I have never seen the town so busy. You can't get moving on a weekend, its madness! 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why go on holiday now, it doesn’t make any sense. It’ll be hell! Unless there’s an AD in the pipeline..... let’s wait and see shall we.

So she‘s gone shopping and has bought things for F & P but not one bit for S? That‘s so sad :(

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’ve been in once and never again. Wasn’t the cleanest of places. I don’t mind the dogs inside but near the tables is disgusting
That’s a bit harsh. Ride is a pretty decent cafe and has a cool snowboarding/cycling shop downstairs.

It’s unfortunate for them this twit insists on going in and doing this sort of nonsense but the place itself is a good shout as are the staff/owners 🤷🏻‍♀️😊

• Angry
Reactions: 3
So she’s picked a Covid hotspot for her holiday. 3 days before new guidelines for that area are announced. Genius. And she’s not planning to go anywhere, but recommend places please!

Does Scotland have a two week half term, or is she pulling the girls out of school again?
Some areas of Scotland get 1 week, others get 2 weeks x

Reactions: 2
Well looks like she’ll get three. One for her holiday, two for isolating when she gets back, the way it’s heading.

For the record, I don’t wish Covid on any of them. I just can’t believe how lax they’re being in their outlook.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ah I see, it looked like she was scared of it flying off 😂 between that and how tight she ties her shoelaces makes her seem very uptight. Or maybe she’s so so dinky that if she doesn’t tie them then her xs clothes just come off 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah @Peachbomb I reckon you’ve got it right and she’s just uptight. I mean let’s face it she’s been walking about with that poker up her arse for yuurrss so no chance of it being surgically removed now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They really are stupid in my opinion, my nana passed away February 2019 way before covid was a thing and she had copd and athsma and we would never have gone in her house if we had anything she could catch as she had.regular chest infections and ended up in hospital on oxygen and quite often pneumonia so to have three young children who have been in school/nursery and could catch all kind of germs around her grandad is utterly mental

That’s a bit harsh. Ride is a pretty decent cafe and has a cool snowboarding/cycling shop downstairs.

It’s unfortunate for them this twit insists on going in and doing this sort of nonsense but the place itself is a good shout as are the staff/owners 🤷🏻‍♀️😊
Harsh? Not really as a paying customer we are allowed opinions when visiting establishments to eat The shop side the cycling etc has nothing to do with the issues of the dogs in the cafe side. That’s a separate issue and no problem with that what so ever. Environmental health could have a few things to say if they saw what the dogs are getting to do in the cafe. Nothing against the owners but that’s what put us off as others Don’t mind the dogs on the floors but not on the seats and near the tables. The food etc isn’t an issue, it’s what patrons are getting to do with their dogs

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.