Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely Beggy, usual careless, lazy posting style. Missing a word, tons of emojis, poor show on a business account.
A job? Yeah right. πŸ™„. School students on work experience could do better. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
someone just needs to phone the hotel and ask for her, that will confirm if it’s her. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
someone just needs to phone the hotel and ask for her, that will confirm if it’s her. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
She'll be 'working hard' sitting at home with her jumper over her knuckles and a hot cup of tea. Leave her to it. They deserve one another. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Remember you too could have a Dome dinner in the dark, dreich air in Scotland, the stars will even come out at night for you! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine if Meldrum House had decided to work with β€˜Mrs Meldrum’ at the height of her popularity that might have actually been a hit. The sheep would have been booking tours thinking they were going to see a belter of a house and then stop off for some merchandise, mugs, used tea bags, the opportunities would have been endless 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m currently in Aberdeen and god it’s grim - passed through banchory and that isn’t all that either - quite a few trees though... sorry private woods πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I saw these being advertised online the other day and all I could think was β€œI bet Mrs Meldrum would have been wetting herself if she had an AD for these bad boys!!” Shame she is not a business anymore huh?! 😝

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a bleeping snob about those woods - it's all 'our woods' or visiting friends and going for a walk in 'their woods' when what she actually means is 'the woods near their house'.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's such a bleeping snob about those woods - it's all 'our woods' or visiting friends and going for a walk in 'their woods' when what she actually means is 'the woods near their house'.
Don’t be bitter because you don’t have your own woods @snarksnark πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I personally have a lot of Aberdeen City Council personal woods at the back of my house which I frequently walk through twirling my walking cain and wearing my Hunter wellies and Barbour jacket. I do this so the neighbours don’t get any funny ideas about letting their dogs tit in them. She reminds me of the time the Inghams tried to say they had a secret garden behind their house. Which was just a strip of land the builders had between the phases of houses they built bit Creepy ingham tried to tell his IFam that the builders said β€œwe could have it” πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t be bitter because you don’t have your own woods @snarksnark πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I personally have a lot of Aberdeen City Council personal woods at the back of my house which I frequently walk through twirling my cain and wearing my Hunter wellies and Barbour jacket. I do this so the neighbours don’t get any funny ideas about letting their dogs tit in them.
I do hope u accessorise with a dog lead round your neck and a whistle too! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do hope u accessorise with a dog lead round your neck and a whistle too! 🀣
Funny you should say that as I have thought of getting a taser, you know how it is when the common people think they can run riot on your land πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh it would be a lovely evening to have a wee belter of a dome date 🀣🀣🀣 β˜”β˜”β˜”
Dont we all want a wee dome night freezing with our hunky man.
Wonder what its like in the rain? Like a garden centre poly tunnel.
Must not forget soft knit and non binary coat for such a special romantic event.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I reckon her job is something to do with covid - either the callcentre to book a test or something to do with the track and trace. Both over the phone jobs that can be done remotely from home and both crying out for people.
I had to ring 119 to book a covid test and got the most gormless guy on the end of the phone and he clearly hadnt had much training. I really reckon thats what shes doing!
She looks like Bertie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
what the hell has she done to her hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.