Mrs Meldrum #95 Covid is making her frown so needs a hot cuppa and a 2hr sit down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Janey Godley doing a voiceover of her or Pats stories from back in the day would make my whole year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know I keep saying it, but I’m baffled. In her stories she says she’s going home some down time before pick up. Isn’t her whole day down time?! And don’t you need busy time to have down time from?!

• Heart
She is going to get a phenomenal shock if she thinks she needs to chill:down time after doing basic chores or tasks, when she has to work 😂.. I still don’t believe it an actual real job she’s been recruited for .

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine her shock when she realises she can’t lie down with a cuppa for a couple of hours every afternoon at work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope she's had an early night for work in the morning. 🙄

Got a job? Has she duck. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be sitting there in her Boden jumper tonight, the magic crystals charging by the moonlight, the Reki on the podcast, a cup of hot tea and her “positive pants” bracelet on all ready for her first day at work tomorrow.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannot wait to see what yarn she’s going to spin about this next!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she has depression or a mental health. I do occasionally write lists as I suffer with anxiety. I find I can be more calm if I write things down and tick them off as I go!
Agree. I have PND and Anxiety, and often write lists, even with basic tasks just to keep myself on track and moving

Reactions: 8
I know I keep saying it, but I’m baffled. In her stories she says she’s going home some down time before pick up. Isn’t her whole day down time?! And don’t you need busy time to have down time from?!
Her entire bloody life is downtime.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll post stuff tomorrow about her going to work? I hope so!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair I sometimes write to do lists with very basics tasks but only on days where my depression is quite severe.
She seems to have a list like that at least a few days of the week. So either she really has a mental health problem or just another type of problem. Either way it’s not “normal” behavior for a woman in her 30s?!
I have depression and MH problems - I’m a compulsive list writer - apparently it’s quite a common thing in ppl with mh problems.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.