Mrs Meldrum #93 pointless to-do lists, zero empathy, doesn't want it unless it's free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely some connection. Reminds me of the time when beggy was giving herself 5 star reviews on her cracking book.
View attachment 222535
i think it’s a fake account set up by his mum for exactly this purpose....
How bleeping pathetic are this shower of shits?! Cut the cord Allison - let wee man fight his own battles!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 wee man can’t do anything it seems without his Mammy coming to his defence.

loosers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow that hair is just horrendous and what a tit hair dresser continuing to put bleach on it it’s actually just going to snap right off at the ends. Hilarious comment on the meldrum house, I salute that person!!!!

Reactions: 18
Note to self: Find out who Meldrum’s hairdresser is so I can avoid them 😂 WTF has happened to her hair it looks like a load of bleaching powder has been whacked on and left to cook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lee’s mum is another one with very little morals. I remember reading on her Facebook around the time George Floyd died that she could see why BLM marches were happening but thought that because he had a criminal record that perhaps people could have taken to the streets for someone better. But she did say she’s against police brutality so that’s ok then 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Lee’s mum is another one with very little morals. I remember reading on her Facebook around the time George Floyd died that she could see why BLM marches were happening but thought that because he had a criminal record that perhaps people could have taken to the streets for someone better. But she did say she’s against police brutality so that’s ok then 🙄
"The apple never falls far from the tree."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I emailed meldrum house saying why they were not gifting NHS workers instead of a racist money grabber (obviously slightly less aggressive but made my point) - she is a bleeping joke!!!!
I've responded on a similar point to this before, both on here and when asked the question on my business instagram. Giving someone who, though maybe more deserving, doesn't have the instagram following of an influencer is just not as cost effective and when you are a small business like we are (Though I guess Meldrum House may not be) If we are giving away product for free we need it to meet as many people as possible in order to stand the best possible chance of selling.
I'm not saying that Rebecca is the right person for this due to her past behaviour and I'm sure there are more deserving influencers with as many followers , however I don't agree with the "give it to an NHS worker" mantra as though I am in no doubt that they deserve it, the purpose of a giveaway is always in the hope of drumming up business

Reactions: 4
Oh I can see @Weenosey has already posted a photo of her new hair 🤣🤣 I think we can all agree that she looks fabulous 🤥
E2F03E16-45FD-4C79-B5E9-8B90080B3C81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I've responded on a similar point to this before, both on here and when asked the question on my business instagram. Giving someone who, though maybe more deserving, doesn't have the instagram following of an influencer is just not as cost effective and when you are a small business like we are (Though I guess Meldrum House may not be) If we are giving away product for free we need it to meet as many people as possible in order to stand the best possible chance of selling.
I'm not saying that Rebecca is the right person for this due to her past behaviour and I'm sure there are more deserving influencers with as many followers , however I don't agree with the "give it to an NHS worker" mantra as though I am in no doubt that they deserve it, the purpose of a giveaway is always in the hope of drumming up business
Why choose a private account then? If the sole aim of the giveaway is exposure, then surely a public account would be better.

Reactions: 14
I wasn’t listening as I skipped past her stories and genuinely thought she was showing her hair like that because she’d been caught in the rain. I missed the part about actually having been to the hairdresser too! What a mess! Good god I can’t believe she paid for that! And yes, I think the comment above is Lee’s mum. Desperate much?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.