Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bragging about choosing g fancy new kitchen tops for yr new kitchen when do many people have lost their jobs and more will do so very s oon. She is a nasty selfish thoughtless waste of internet space. We are in a huge 're ession.. Papers been saying could be the biggest we 've ever had. Instead of doing voluntary work, donating some aff link pounds to her local food bank or family support / children s local charity she s showing off about getting a new kitchen, having slow pottery days and umpteen cups of bleeping tea.😷😷😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 23
God, bloody quartz again....mrs m copying kerry conway??😂😂
Funnily enough we went kitchen worktop shopping tonight.
I pointed at something similar and husband said but tacky and busy.
Teenager said thats so you tuber 2018 marble and rose gold.
So who do you think she's going to copy charl Katie or Kerry.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New worktops will never take away from the history of the house. I’ll keep my 2014 worktops with no gory history.

Reactions: 15
They really should be saving the money not spending on a new kitchen in case gingerella gets laid off in the next 6 months or more. If we have a winter second covid wave oil industry / airline industry which a big consumer of oil, will be hit again. He has no job security. They 've already laid people off recently in the oil industry up there and announced more recently . Not for the girls obv but I hope karma bites her teeny swetty betty arse soon .

Reactions: 9
They really should be saving the money not spending on a new kitchen in case gingerella gets laid off in the next 6 months or more. If we have a winter second covid wave oil industry / airline industry which a big consumer of oil, will be hit again. He has no job security. They 've already laid people off recently in the oil industry up there and announced more recently . Not for the girls obv but I hope karma bites her teeny swetty betty arse soon .
She has to have what the others already have! God help her if she copies Kerry Conway here is a hodge podge made you of not knowing what she wanted so copied anyone she could. Still no idea why they’re bothering will be a tit tip within minutes of completion

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait for her to moan about the diggers and the tree felling ..... karma my love karma

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God knows what they'd disturb in that house knocking down walls and digging up flooring tiles. 👻

Reactions: 9
Her kitchen seems so dark wonder if they replacing the window.
I believe it when i see it.
Wonder if grandad or daddy gave her a kitchen loan.
Wonder if it's footballers kitchen with new worktop and their gifted appliances.
No mention any change to utility.
I actually think her 1st idea copy Katie Ellison and knock through to garage was better with veiw if the garden she said was so so important to her.

Reactions: 1
Honestly even the thought of that house gives me chills, I’d be out of there ASAP

Reactions: 5
i do think it’s a bit harsh saying she’s not allowed to feel worn out after having 3 kids alone for weeks because being a parent is tiring by yourself. Especially if they have been difficult. Like I’m a single mum to one & on the odd occasion I have a difficult day with her, by the end of it I feel worn out myself. So I think it’s tough and Just because someone has it a little easier than others who work full doesn’t mean she’s not allowed to be tired from it. Everyone is allowed to feel How they feel. She also doesn’t sleep well with poppy etc and if all 3 kids are a challenge of a day then it can be tiring. However, she doesn’t need To bark on about it over and over again daily. That I don’t agree with. Not sticking up for her but it’s kinda like saying someone who’s only worked 6 hours isn’t allowed to be tired because some people work 12 hours 🤷🏻‍♀️ that’s all, no hate. I’m an ex sheep of hers myself and she irritates me too but I can relate some days I’m worn out and I only have one! xx
I do agree we all have different struggles in life.
But this is a woman who has her husband home 24/7 weeks at a time then when he’s away her mum & dad next door helping her with the kids, shopping, cooking her meals, company, etc. I’m sorry but to say she’s worn out to 100k followers in these times is just insensitive and completely unrelatable. Most people will have dealt with a major life change in the last few months, hers is she’s actually had to be with her children! A stay at home mum who doesn’t want to have her kids home 😆
And don’t even start me on Poppy’s sleep 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t mean to offend anyone who has struggled with their kids over lockdown, I just find her whole attitude to her children disgusting to be honest.

TBH it’ll be done on the cheap second hand kitchen, new worktops not sure about the flooring she hates .... I’m fine with that I can look around my home and have many an excellent EBay item, particularly loving my dresser got for £50 ,, and it’s solid wood! Maybe if she showed she shopped this way it’ll make her more relevant in this economic situation.....

Reactions: 10
We need to remember that the Meldrum empire is doing very well. Those aff links will be keeping a steady income (Not just for ice cream) and the oil worker will be earning enough to maintain the household. Please do not think that they are struggling. Many years of earning a lot of money and not having to spend a lot due to gifted items will leave them financially secure. Remember, they control what is spoken about on here, and tattle controls some of what they show.

• Heart
Wow you achieved a lot today Rebecca, picking out work tops, almost as interesting or notable as your to do list of
Mopping & dusting ..hope you had a wee lie down

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.