Mrs Meldrum #92 can't plural cocoon, new kitchen to come sooooon...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wasn't driving she would have the camera in line with her face - ie filming herself while not showing the girls. She is 100% driving.

Reactions: 10
the grab handle above her Is the giveaway,
she’s in the driving seat, the grab handle is above the door so she must be sitting in the drivers side
Yes but remember the seats will have been adjusted to accommodate the height of her teeny tiny little body.

(Not detracting from the severity of her dangerous filming)

Reactions: 3
How can you report her to the police. David Beckham has been given a 6 month ban for using his phone whilst driving.

She’s disgusting doing that. Lording it thinking she’s bleeping smart. No fucks given to the potential of distracting herself and then crashing with her babies in the car. bleep

Reactions: 20
How can you report her to the police. David Beckham has been given a 6 month ban for using his phone whilst driving.

She’s disgusting doing that. Lording it thinking she’s bleeping smart. No fucks given to the potential of distracting herself and then crashing with her babies in the car. bleep
She needs reporting.

Reactions: 9

If you save the video/pic and upload it via this page:

Reactions: 8
U can watch on here! Instagram viewer is the next tab on the menu from forums! Can see posts and watch stories, but can't read captions or comments
I’ve been reading here to catch up on all the goings on but I can’t see her profile as I’ve never followed her. How do I use Insta viewer?

I really hope she wasn’t filming and driving, but that would explain the terrible angle. Surly if Lee was driving she would hold it. Is there anymore of this?
I don’t follow her. I blocked her though! Haha!x

the grab handle above her Is the giveaway, she’s in the driving seat, the grab handle is above the door so she must be sitting in the drivers side
my car has a grab handle on both sides?

Reactions: 5
I really hope she wasn’t filming and driving, but that would explain the terrible angle. Surly if Lee was driving she would hold it. Is there anymore of this?
I don’t follow her. I blocked her though! Haha!x

my car has a grab handle on both sides?
yeah there’s a grab handle on each side of the car but the camera shows the handle above her right shoulder so she’s sitting in the drivers seat with the phone on her lap.

Reactions: 3
D09E0639-EE64-4195-BC9D-A04FC551C4EB.jpeg

Absolutely shocked at this list 🙄 She’s so adventurous 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Also, date day with a Meld? Any old Meld will do then? 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.