Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she does shut Poppy in her room for hours at a time... So it's hard to he shocked that she let's her climb up near open windows!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She thinks she is winding us tattlers up with the photo of poppy at the window. However she is so thick (and irresponsible) she doesn’t get that a parent’s immediate reaction should be to get the kid down and talk to them about why. Instead her first reaction is to take a photograph.

👏 👏Rebecca.

She is a fool. So obsessed with sticking fingers up to tattlers she at the same time makes herself out to be an irresponsible parent. She also doesn’t realise that god forbid anything did happen to any of her kids there is a log of evidence going way back that she herself has posted of her lack of care.

Meanwhile it appears she has no decent friends to actually tell her how wrong what she is doing could be perceived and tell her to wise up.
Her friends are anything but ! To sit back and watch someone turn themselves and their families lives inside out , begging for attention , begging for money , looking like a total racist and snobby witch in the process , if she had any true friends they would tell her instead of laughing behind her back the men I am sure have tried with Lee but no doubt have given it up as a lost cause , they have shown themselves as dishonest and so greedy why would anyone ever want friendship with them ? pretty sure they are embarrassed and as peed off with her as we are , or some of them are equally shallow and basic ...

Reactions: 17
Finally unfollowed. Showing Poppy at that window is it for me.
Same with Beggy Lamb. Unfollowed and unsubscribed from her YouTube today. Her showing her kids in the bath is it for me also.

Her friends are anything but ! To sit back and watch someone turn themselves and their families lives inside out , begging for attention , begging for money , looking like a total racist and snobby witch in the process , if she had any true friends they would tell her instead of laughing behind her back the men I am sure have tried with Lee but no doubt have given it up as a lost cause , they have shown themselves as dishonest and so greedy why would anyone ever want friendship with them ? pretty sure they are embarrassed and as peed off with her as we are , or some of them are equally shallow and basic ...
I think the few “friends” she has are just as vacuous as she is.... Kath & Steph - nowt going on between the ears of either of those women.
Can’t think of any other friends she’s ever mentioned.....?

If she ever had any genuine friends who actually cared about her or had her best interests at heart they would have sat her down long ago and told her the truth; that she’s done nothing but make a fool out of herself publicly for years and that she should stop.

....,,and I’m pretty sure her “friends” are avid tattle readers, if not contributors..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought the same, they’ve been making gradual appearances back to normal the last couple of days
because she knows that on her own, she has absolutely no content. She’s the most boring woman on earth; devoid of all personality and as charismatic as a wet fart. She’s got nothing. So she punts out her 3 kids on social media because, let’s face it, as soon as the penny dropped with the first one that she could use her for content, children 2 & especially 3 were brought into this world for no other reason that to make money for her & wee munchkin Lee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
because she knows that on her own, she has absolutely no content. She’s the most boring woman on earth; devoid of all personality and as charismatic as a wet fart. She’s got nothing. So she punts out her 3 kids on social media because, let’s face it, as soon as the penny dropped with the first one that she could use her for content, children 2 & especially 3 were brought into this world for no other reason that to make money for her & wee munchkin Lee.
It’s sick isn’t it?!?
Imagine using your children like that? At least one of them is going to suffer for this as they grow up. All of this long term exposure will surely have psychological effects. Most parents try to protect their children fiercely. And I completely agree, if they lived in a rougher area and carried on the way they did questions would be asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the few “friends” she has are just as vacuous as she is.... Kath & Steph - nowt going on between the ears of either of those women.
Can’t think of any other friends she’s ever mentioned.....?

If she ever had any genuine friends who actually cared about her or had her best interests at heart they would have sat her down long ago and told her the truth; that she’s done nothing but make a fool out of herself publicly for years and that she should stop.

....,,and I’m pretty sure her “friends” are avid tattle readers, if not contributors..... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I am sure you are right on all counts !

Reactions: 4
So I've been having a clear out of the "influencers" etc I follow, Mrs Meldrum is one I'm happy to say goodbye to! I was actually happy for her when she "quit" insta and YouTube, I thought for once she had made the right decision for her and her family.
Can't believe she has came crawling back, it's embarrassing, what is her goal now? What is she trying to achieve? (apart from scraping any money she can). She is nothing without her YouTube channel, to be honest I only watched it for the kids, I loved seeing them grow and what they got up to. She is the most dull, boring and uninspiring person.

It's too late Rebs, too much damage has been done (by you). You had chances to apologise, you had chances to educate yourself, you could have been a really brilliant and successful influencer if only you didn't let your entitled attitude get in the way. What a waste!

Feel so much better not having to see her crappy cups of tea everyday 😊 trust me guys, if anyone is still following her, it feels so damn good to click unfollow 😂👌

• Heart
I’ve been deleted but not blocked - strange as I’ve never commented on any of her photos or sent her a dm!

Reactions: 4
Afternoon lovely Tattlers! For those of you who aren't lucky enough to have access to Scroungy Mc Beggerdrum's instagram... here we have RebeKKKa advertising/aff-linking an outfit she publicly SLATED. Yes that's right. She claims the outfit she has bought off Ebay is cheap and poorly made but still brazenly linked it to make a quick buck off followers who want to buy it... this woman is the lowest of the low.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hi bastards, we’ve just had a sloooowww day here today. Lots of hot tea and snuggles under a blanket today. Just let the inconveniences take care of themselves mostly playing by the open fire wearing the poly blend tie dye outfits I bought for them after Beggy spoke about them so highly.

Said no self respecting human ever because we all know what a grubby parasite Rebecca meldrum actually is!

slowness of lockdown.. is she actually bleeping kidding!? If that statement alone didn’t lose her half her sheep duck knows what will. Normal bastards have to WORK for a living Rebecca which means we’ve been juggling the “slowness” with a full time job, home schooling and full time child care of our younger children. She is so beyond any concept of reality it’s frightening.

As for the tie dye of dreams that was actually a nightmare. Let that be the proof to anyone on here earlier this week trying to claim she was wealthy or that they have plenty money and it’s just she doesn’t want to part with it. Would you ever in your normal day to day life recommend anything to friends/family/whoever if you genuinely didn’t like it and thought it was cheap? Would you still suggest they buy it? Would you duck. This wannabe snobby cow doesn’t have a pot to bleeping piss in so she’s over her social media affiliate linking things she dislikes so folk will buy and she’ll make money off it!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 the complete and utter bleeping audacity of it. Hey guys, normally I aff link stuff I like but haven’t bought but here’s something I bought and don’t actually like but if you can still buy it to help my family our that would be great. Rebecca why don’t you just go the whole bleeping hog and set yourself up a just giving page? She really sticks in my bleeping craw.

did we find out did anyone win the loom band bracelet she was giving away on celibate date night?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hi bastards, we’ve just had a sloooowww day here today. Lots of hot tea and snuggles under a blanket today. Just let the inconveniences take care of themselves mostly playing by the open fire wearing the poly blend tie dye outfits I bought for them after Beggy spoke about them so highly.

Said no self respecting human ever because we all know what a grubby parasite Rebecca meldrum actually is!

slowness of lockdown.. is she actually bleeping kidding!? If that statement alone didn’t lose her half her sheep duck knows what will. Normal bastards have to WORK for a living Rebecca which means we’ve been juggling the “slowness” with a full time job, home schooling and full time child care of our younger children. She is so beyond any concept of reality it’s frightening.

As for the tie dye of dreams that was actually a nightmare. Let that be the proof to anyone on here earlier this week trying to claim she was wealthy or that they have plenty money and it’s just she doesn’t want to part with it. Would you ever in your normal day to day life recommend anything to friends/family/whoever if you genuinely didn’t like it and thought it was cheap? Would you still suggest they buy it? Would you duck. This wannabe snobby cow doesn’t have a pot to bleeping piss in so she’s over her social media affiliate linking things she dislikes so folk will buy and she’ll make money off it!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 the complete and utter bleeping audacity of it. Hey guys, normally I aff link stuff I like but haven’t bought but here’s something I bought and don’t actually like but if you can still buy it to help my family our that would be great. Rebecca why don’t you just go the whole bleeping hog and set yourself up a just giving page? She really sticks in my bleeping craw.

did we find out did anyone win the loom band bracelet she was giving away on celibate date night?
I think you'll find shes doing everyone a favour by linking them, shes showing all the gullible clickers which ones to avoid buying! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I've been having a clear out of the "influencers" etc I follow, Mrs Meldrum is one I'm happy to say goodbye to! I was actually happy for her when she "quit" insta and YouTube, I thought for once she had made the right decision for her and her family.
Can't believe she has came crawling back, it's embarrassing, what is her goal now? What is she trying to achieve? (apart from scraping any money she can). She is nothing without her YouTube channel, to be honest I only watched it for the kids, I loved seeing them grow and what they got up to. She is the most dull, boring and uninspiring person.

It's too late Rebs, too much damage has been done (by you). You had chances to apologise, you had chances to educate yourself, you could have been a really brilliant and successful influencer if only you didn't let your entitled attitude get in the way. What a waste!

Feel so much better not having to see her crappy cups of tea everyday 😊 trust me guys, if anyone is still following her, it feels so damn good to click unfollow 😂👌

maybe lots are unfollowing like you and it’s not Beggy deleting or a combination I can’t believe that even her long term fans are not seeing her for the shallow, dishonest and inconsistent beggar she is , how can they fail now to see how entitled and grabby she is ? Other than those sad sacks who are also trying to get enough followers to earn money what has she got to offer to viewers she is about as interesting and informative as hot tea !

Reactions: 11
maybe lots are unfollowing like you and it’s not Beggy deleting or a combination I can’t believe that even her long term fans are not seeing her for the shallow, dishonest and inconsistent beggar she is , how can they fail now to see how entitled and grabby she is ? Other than those sad sacks who are also trying to get enough followers to earn money what has she got to offer to viewers she is about as interesting and informative as hot tea !
Or maybe we are being encouraged to ‘feel so damn good & unfollow’ with the 👌 emoji to weed us out so we cannot comment on the electrifying static inducing tie dye 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Did exactly the same today. I was getting so fed up with these Instabeggars and their nonsense, their sheeple and their echo chambers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Afternoon lovely Tattlers! For those of you who aren't lucky enough to have access to Scroungy Mc Beggerdrum's instagram... here we have RebeKKKa advertising/aff-linking an outfit she publicly SLATED. Yes that's right. She claims the outfit she has bought off Ebay is cheap and poorly made but still brazenly linked it to make a quick buck off followers who want to buy it... this woman is the lowest of the low.
Is this actually for real??!! I sadly, no longer have access to beggys insta after being deleted for no reason 🤣 Who, in their right mind, says "Ad, this is tit" Just when you thought you'd seen an all time low.....no it gets worse🤣 who on earth would send this woman anything now??!! "Ad, got sent this tit, but it's free, so you know, swipe up and spend to earn me pennies for ice cream" I seriously think this woman has severe mental issues (I myself have dealt with many, successfully over the years which have made me stronger and who I am today as I have reflected and grown from the experience!) which are mainly of the narcissistic origin and really, really feel for her poor girls. It's ok if you f**k your own life up, bit please someone, help those girls out!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.