Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s Lee away offshore again this week? We’ll see how active she is on IG now that she’s “solo parenting” without her Cinderellee! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For ages people criticised her for how much she showed the children online. Now she's decided to show them less that's not good enough either 🤷‍♀️
I'm definitely no fan of Meldrum, but she knew full well that all the content she put out was there forever and she made a conscious decision to still do it. She can't change that. But she can choose to change that now. Which it seems she has. She may have done some growing and learning while she was away. Its a shame she hasn't done the same soul searching re the racism and lying. But i guess this is a teeny tiny step in the right direction!!
unfortunately her reputation goes before her. She’s said all this before - that she would show the kids less/that she would be more careful with their privacy etc etc etc and it’s all just absolute gobshite. She doesn’t mean any of it. If she really meant it she wouldn’t be back using her public business Instagram account with over 100K followers. It’s all just shite. She will never ever change.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, just wait till the paid ads appear on Instagram with the kids. She will be showing them then

Reactions: 16
unfortunately her reputation goes before her. She’s said all this before - that she would show the kids less/that she would be more careful with their privacy etc etc etc and it’s all just absolute gobshite. She doesn’t mean any of it. If she really meant it she wouldn’t be back using her public business Instagram account with over 100K followers. It’s all just shite. She will never ever change.
I've followed her for years, this is the longest she's been online without showing them. I guess only time will tell 🤷‍♀️

no one has said they want her to share the children more. The points being raised are what exactly is her angle? And if she was that serious about protecting their privacy, why has it never been an issue until now? They claimed to be showing the girls less before and shut down their vlogging channel to protect their real time privacy, it was actually to get her own channel to 100k as she was so cock sure the offers of free kitchens and renovation work in the newly purchased murder mansion would come rolling in. How wrong she was. So forgive us for questioning exactly what it is she’s playing at, but we’ve all been here several times before with lady muck so know there’s much more to her than perhaps her having grown a conscience or giving a duck about her children’s well-being over a four week break.
I think you've misunderstood my point. I wasn't implying people want to see them more. I meant taking them offline she is still being criticised but you can't change whats done, and she knew that when she did it, and sold their privacy for a life of free holidays and days out and anything else in between.

Reactions: 4
I've followed her for years, this is the longest she's been online without showing them. I guess only time will tell 🤷‍♀️

I think you've misunderstood my point. I wasn't implying people want to see them more. I meant taking them offline she is still being criticised but you can't change whats done, and she knew that when she did it, and sold their privacy for a life of free holidays and days out and anything else in between.
well, there you go then, if you’ve been following her for years then you know she’s a lying scumbag who couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How the mighty have fallen. Scrabbling for scraps and leftovers in the shadow of your previous success with affiliated links. It could have been so, so different and you could have sat back comfortably and with peace of mind by Poppy's third birthday. You could have held your heads high locally and people would have been pleased for your success.

If only you hadn't been a pair of ignorant, greedy, stuck up nasty liars.

They may have shut down social media, you tube etc (still don't understand why has his IG has gone)... But they continue to hang around like two clinging stinky farts.
Lol i think I've twigged, he's got even less to take pics of than beggy does without the kids! Who'd be interested in his little boy outfit of the day posts?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going to bed at 6.30 and still being too tired to do anything but “potter” leads me to suggest a revolutionary idea: iron tablets 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
duck OFF YA BUNCH OF BASTARDS SHE’S BACK???

what have I missed? I have an 11 week old baby. She’s not been gone long

Alcohol being “reintroduced” will not help the drama.... Rebecca does not seem stable at the best of times and I think the alcohol will just make her anxious and paranoid. Looks like the EPIC garden reveal is the playhouse and some new steps
NO THATS MY FRIENDS MUD KITCHEN BUSINESS

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT TELL ME THEY GIFTED HER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well miss pampered princess who has not had to shield for health reasons, has paid her first visit to a food shop. With a hubby working away and three kids how does that happen. Ffs she’s so irritating

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else feel that everything seemed to go to pot when they moved into that murder house. They seemed much happier in their other house. To me they never seem happy in that house, there's something cold about it and since they've been it it there's been drama after drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A little bit too late but hope she sticks to it for the girls sake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Early night reading Tattle maybe
A slow day. When does she do anything else. And it’s full on with the girls wanting to see people. Really. She’s not got a Business to run anymore. She’s plenty of time

I’v been watching this thread for a wee while now, and I am glad I am not the only one who is sick of her, and many others!
I did follow her for a wee while when she first started out, and quickly unfollowed her when she just became so fake and sickly sweet.

I don’t feel one bit sorry for her, I do feel like she sums up what could be described as what is wrong with a portion of our generation. Clearly her family comes from money, wether it’s been worked for or handed down is beside the point, but she just has this entitlement... she wants the big house, flashy cars, holidays and clothes etc... but doesn’t want to work. She’s jumped on a bandwagon trying to be ‘famous’ but she’s just portraying herself in an awful light.

I also feel she will be reading these threads to have a stalemate to see who folds 1st... will se make her page unprivate, will she show the girls...
very very sad person and I feel so sorry for those wee girls. They didn’t deserve this, and what kind of an example of life is this.

• Heart
Does anyone else feel that everything seemed to go to pot when they moved into that murder house. They seemed much happier in their other house. To me they never seem happy in that house, there's something cold about it and since they've been it it there's been drama after drama.
I agree. I bet it's cursed or something! Some houses do seem to bring bad luck and unhappiness.

Reactions: 8
How sad would it be if they came on here pretending to be tattlers? Saying the worst things to get sympathy when any shitforbrains sheep looked? Very sad indeed. Almost a need for medical intervention I'd say. That desperate for attention are we? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For ages people criticised her for how much she showed the children online. Now she's decided to show them less that's not good enough either 🤷‍♀️
I'm definitely no fan of Meldrum, but she knew full well that all the content she put out was there forever and she made a conscious decision to still do it. She can't change that. But she can choose to change that now. Which it seems she has. She may have done some growing and learning while she was away. Its a shame she hasn't done the same soul searching re the racism and lying. But i guess this is a teeny tiny step in the right direction!!
So she’s said the kids will be shown less... big deal. A month ago she said Mrs Meldrum was gone for good. I won’t hold my breath on this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lemme just get my microscope 🔬🔎 out for that #ad 😂😂😂 douche bag.
Shes always obsessed. Another day another af link least we have proof she owned the rings.
Hows her wacky nails.
I think cinderelee better name than pat he gets a 3 weeks break.
Is it start August or end school's return.
Still wonder if holiday coming up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.