Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes always obsessed. Another day another af link least we have proof she owned the rings.
Hows her wacky nails.
I think cinderelee better name than pat he gets a 3 weeks break.
Is it start August or end school's return.
Still wonder if holiday coming up.
Scottish schools will start going back the week beginning August 12th - kids probably start the Thursday of that week. But could be the week after for some councils. We’ve still to have it confirmed if kids are full or part time- imagine her if they are only in 2 days per week!

Reactions: 5
Of course she was one of those getting online shopping delivery even though she’s capable of going to the shops, while loads of elderly/disabled people struggled to get food during lockdown :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Scottish schools will start going back the week beginning August 12th - kids probably start the Thursday of that week. But could be the week after for some councils. We’ve still to have it confirmed if kids are full or part time- imagine her if they are only in 2 days per week!
I’m Aberdeenshire
3 schools in my local area this is the plans if we are following blended learning

School one 2 days in 2 days off
School 2 4 days in then the following week off
School 3. 1 week in then 2 off

Reactions: 5
Most people grubby from the block, are saving every penny they can in case of upcoming redundancy... Losing their job...Xmas coming up maybe on universal credit as predicted worst recession EVER coming... Not £25 on a pathetic, uneccessary, Not very special effing ring.😠😠😵

And you 've no job guarantee for gingerlee... There's jobs getting cut on the rigs/ oil industry you stupid vile waste of space.

• Heart
Shes always obsessed. Another day another af link least we have proof she owned the rings.
Hows her wacky nails.
I think cinderelee better name than pat he gets a 3 weeks break.
Is it start August or end school's return.
Still wonder if holiday coming up.
I think there’s a good chance . She wouldn’t go out for 16 weeks to a supermarket but I bet she wouldn’t think twice about getting on a plane. I remember at the start of the pandemic when she was moaning that her family needed a holiday 😂.

• Haha
Of course she was one of those getting online shopping delivery even though she’s capable of going to the shops, while loads of elderly/disabled people struggled to get food during lockdown :rolleyes:
I don't think that's fair. She couldn't have gone for a weekly shop and taken 3 kids, come on now. Even pre-lockdown, imagine having to control all three of them?!

Reactions: 9
She s had an awful lot of obsessions... So many going to need everyone's help to complete the list!!!! :
Elemis, tropics, those one pot veg lunch things she was obsessed with hoping to get a deal with, sweaty betty, those biscuits, that paint brand, Boden kids clothes, the fake tan brand at one point, the local butcher, the home learning app, photographing \ photoshopping her fanny gap, .....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She s had an awful lot of obsessions... So many going to need everyone's help to complete the list!!!! :
Elemis, tropics, those one pot veg lunch things she was obsessed with hoping to get a deal with, sweaty betty, those biscuits, that paint brand, Boden kids clothes, the fake tan brand at one point, the local butcher, the home learning app, photographing \ photoshopping her fanny gap, .....
Neilsens... Faecal bulk cereal (that one always makes me laugh) glasses direct (even though she doesn't need glasses) what a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just saying to my husband the other day about her always having her always having her crotch in photos or stories she posts. It was one the other day of a cup of tea and it also featured her crotch! It's disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
For ages people criticised her for how much she showed the children online. Now she's decided to show them less that's not good enough either 🤷‍♀️
I'm definitely no fan of Meldrum, but she knew full well that all the content she put out was there forever and she made a conscious decision to still do it. She can't change that. But she can choose to change that now. Which it seems she has. She may have done some growing and learning while she was away. Its a shame she hasn't done the same soul searching re the racism and lying. But i guess this is a teeny tiny step in the right direction!!
When she manages to do this for longer than 4 weeks then perhaps she will start to get the benefit of the doubt. But don’t forget she said she had deleted her Instagram and actually only deactivated it. In addition the vlog channel is still live just with videos put to private. Given her history it would be more foolish to not question her after all she has history of erratic posts and changes her mind more often than those of us who actually change our knickers daily!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have good family vloggers to recommend me ? I think I’m not gonna waste time on The meldrums again

Reactions: 2
Following on from @fireflies post about googling The Meldrums... I had a thought and was shocked.. if you google any of the kids names it comes up with all sorts of personal details and photos. That’s going to be on the internet for their entire life’s! I would have shared links but doesn’t feel right sharing the kids details but if people want to see It themselves they can google it!
This got me thinking about when the kids are adults do you think they are more likely to deal with identity theft issues? Everything that’s typically used as security questions ie mothers maiden name, paternal grandfathers name, name of first pet, all of those are things that are online and so easy to look up, their name date of birth, is also available. Thinking about this there are so many kids on social media by their parents they are going to have to deal with more than just the world knowing what their childhood bedroom looked like.

Reactions: 19
Oh and note that on the Meldrums channel they’re still showing email addresses for enquiries. She’s just trying to get sympathy as per!

Does anyone have good family vloggers to recommend me ? I think I’m not gonna waste time on The meldrums again
If you want Meldrum quality I don’t think there’s another like it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve worked out why there was a need for the slow pottery day. She may have gone to bed at 6:30, but didn’t sleep until gone midnight as was catching up on the 15 bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
I promise I have a life, but I’ve gone back to thread 2 this evening. A quick skim of the thread shows the Disney Drama Demise unfold. We were still giving them the benefit of the doubt (kind of) and it could have been so different for them. They totally fucked themselves over.

Going to bed at 6.30 and still being too tired to do anything but “potter” leads me to suggest a revolutionary idea: iron tablets 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nahhh, a few sachets of Spatone and a reiki session will be fine 👩🏼‍⚕️

• Haha
  • Heart
This got me thinking about when the kids are adults do you think they are more likely to deal with identity theft issues? Everything that’s typically used as security questions ie mothers maiden name, paternal grandfathers name, name of first pet, all of those are things that are online and so easy to look up, their name date of birth, is also available. Thinking about this there are so many kids on social media by their parents they are going to have to deal with more than just the world knowing what their childhood bedroom looked like.
yes I would think so but the more pressing issue is that thousands of images & hours upon hours of video footage of those children is online and has been freely available for anyone in the world to download, screenshot, print out and do god only knows what with. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about that fact but that’s the truth and Rebecca & Lee are completely responsible for violating the privacy and the innocence of those children all for a few crappy holidays and a house full of shite. It really doesn’t matter what bizzare attention seeking stunts they try and pull - coming into tattle pretending to be other people or creating daft Instagram profiles or old granny cannon selling tropics so that dumbdumb can feel like a big boss babe business owner..... bottom line is, and always will be, that they sold their children out online and that makes them truly despicable individuals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Aff linking shampoo and conditioner now! 😂 😂 😂 😂 And who takes a photo of themselves in the bath! 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.