Mrs Meldrum #90 Most Haunted (playhouse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much percentage does she make off these links on average? 5? 10?
Commission percentage varies.

John lewis can be between 2.5 - 5% I think with a 30 day cookie.

eBay affiliates make 50 - 70 % of the eBay revenue off a sale.
eBay take 10% commission on sale from seller so on a pair of £18.99 leggings the eBay revenue is £1.89. taking an average of 60 % of that it will be £1.13 per pair of legging bought through aff link. The eBay affiliates cookie link used to apply for 7 days apparently but last year was reduced to 1 day so although Rebecca could potentially get extra if people go via her link and then buy other items in that 24 hour period, it also means that if they just watch the item or chuck it in their basket to check out over 24 hours later then the link will have expired.
The 24 hour cookie limit on the affiliate link is probably why she used to promote them so much.

Unicef quote the ILO statistics that up to 170 million children are engaged in child labour with many making textiles and garments to satisfy the demand of consumers in Europe the US and beyond.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Can anyone briefly update me on why Rebecca left instagram? Why is she back what’s she said?! also is she doing YouTube again? Xx

Reactions: 3
Can anyone briefly update me on why Rebecca left instagram? Why is she back what’s she said?! also is she doing YouTube again? Xx
Have a read of threads #87 and #88 and that'll show you screenshots of what happened at the time.
She has said no YouTube from now. Or she means for now as she is known to change her mind.
She is back because she never really went. She just got bored probably, no one was giving her enough attention.

Reactions: 4
Todays highlights so far. Spot which photo is the reason my daughter calls her 'crispy hair'...🤭
I didn't include all the clothing aff links she did as there is no point.
her hair is an absolute mess isn’t it?!

Why oh whyyyyyy is it a “success” that they got Poppy to sleep?! She’s 3 near enough- really shouldn’t still need a nap in the middle of the day.... they are as thick as tit. She doesn’t sleep at night because they actively encourage her to sleep during the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
her hair is an absolute mess isn’t it?!

Why oh whyyyyyy is it a “success” that they got Poppy to sleep?! She’s 3 near enough- really shouldn’t still need a nap in the middle of the day.... they are as thick as tit. She doesn’t sleep at night because they actively encourage her to sleep during the day.
I'd be embarrassed to show my hair if it looked like that. It needs to be chopped off, bleach free and loads of hair oil.

Reactions: 6
I'd be embarrassed to show my hair if it looked like that. It needs to be chopped off, bleach free and loads of hair oil.
I honestly think she would really suit a short choppy bob, it would be such a breath of fresh air and if she would have it professionally coloured again to a nice warm brown colour and then just leave it alone it would look so much better. The over bleached blonde is too stark against her skin, it just washes her out. The brunette colour she went before really brought out the colour of her eyes and was warm against her skin.

Reactions: 18
'Sorry guys, I know I've invited you round for a barbecue, but wait a sec while I take a pic of my drink for the gram'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think she would really suit a short choppy bob, it would be such a breath of fresh air and if she would have it professionally coloured again to a nice warm brown colour and then just leave it alone it would look so much better. The over bleached blonde is too stark against her skin, it just washes her out. The brunette colour she went before really brought out the colour of her eyes and was warm against her skin.
I totally agree! She would really suit that. Can you look at mine and tell me what I would suit??!! 🤣 Joking but kind of not haha.. I am in desperate need of a hair dresser 💇‍♀️

• Haha
It really annoys me all the aff links for sweatshop made garments off ebay. Saying how cheap they are doesn't make it better. If she spent that 4 weeks or however long it was educating herself maybe that's one thing she could have researched. They are cheap because they are made cheaply by some of the poorest countries in the world. By little boys and girls that don't have an ice cream fund. Hinch does this aswell and its so morally wrong.
Especially since the boohoo (?) scandal has come to light this week.
Uneducated Idiot.
Well said 👏👍

2% down on the price they paid..
It's so so fine though because they over pay on the mortgage don't you know!
That doesn’t mean it is only 2% down though. If they tried to sell now they would struggle to find a buyer in a position to fork out for a hosue that price when the market will unfortunately be flooded with people trying to get out of their own massive mortgages (such is a large percentage of Aberdeen & surrounding lets me honest) I doubt they could re mortgage on one income considering it was probably under written on two. I don’t think they will downsize but it would be a worry how to keep affording it as the recesssion kicks on. Very risky business especially with jobs that are in volatile industries and when one has flung their toys out the pram. I couldn’t sleep at night in those circumstances

Reactions: 6
That doesn’t mean it is only 2% down though. If they tried to sell now they would struggle to find a buyer in a position to fork out for a hosue that price when the market will unfortunately be flooded with people trying to get out of their own massive mortgages (such is a large percentage of Aberdeen & surrounding lets me honest) I doubt they could re mortgage on one income considering it was probably under written on two. I don’t think they will downsize but it would be a worry how to keep affording it as the recesssion kicks on. Very risky business especially with jobs that are in volatile industries and when one has flung their toys out the pram. I couldn’t sleep at night in those circumstances
If you look at other houses available for sale in surrounding area, in similar price bracket, there are so many others are which MUCH nicer and don't need the outside painting and have MUCH nicer kitchens!

Reactions: 9
I cant believe how many af links.
Surely even the devoted sheep are fed up of the leggings.
Her content seems so dull and unrelatable as ever.
I actually quite like that dress dont hate me think blues suit her.

Agree her hair needs cut darker colour abd conditioning treatment.

What exactly they done in garden i can hardly tell.
Seems weird dump playhouse so close to patio where they sit and entertain.
Our set up is patio door onto raised decking and seating.
Kids toys and play stuff end of the garden other side of the lawn.

Saw something on insta fleur de force is so honest with anything gifted or codes not at all sneaky reb could learn a few things.
They have amazing kitchen and house
Fleur is much more hands on mum than reb, more realistic routines, knows her tit aboit skincare, does generous giveways, cooks and does housework so classy and affluent everything meldrums try to portray aspirational Scottish living but fail.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I hate myself for asking this buuuuut... Does anyone know where today's trainers are from? White with leopard detail?inquiring hobbit want to know.. #basic #influenced

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate myself for asking this buuuuut... Does anyone know where today's trainers are from? White with leopard detail?inquiring hobbit want to know.. #basic #influenced
these...??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.